Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melkimx

the twilight house

yes, from the movie. in the real world, it's called the hoke residence.

exterior:

hoke-3.jpg

cullenhouse2-11.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

interior:

2.jpg

5.jpg

hoke-1.jpg

architecthouse121.jpg

hoke-5.jpg

8.jpg

hoke-4.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

hoke-2.jpg

hoke-6.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

and last but not least...

edwardbella1124081.jpg

hehehe. i love this house!

This such a gorgeous house :] But I wouldn't want to live in it because big house=more to clean -_________-  

Does an actual family live there though? If so, I wonder how much they got paid...

That house is sooo beautiful. It is really similar to my dream home, actually. I love the modern-ness of the house itself.. just a work of art. :)

this is such a beautifully modern home. It kind of reminds me of the house on falling water but obviously much more up-to-date.

It is a beautiful house. I think if I were to pay $2million I would want the yard around it to be a little more taken care of. haha, Idk maybe it was just that one pictures of the side with the window that edward flew out of that looks a little eh. But Idk if I could live there.

It's a nice house.

Problem, though, is that I heard it's infested with bats.  :ph34r:

ilovemesomekorean said: It is a beautiful house. I think if I were to pay $2million I would want the yard around it to be a little more taken care of. haha, Idk maybe it was just that one pictures of the side with the window that edward flew out of that looks a little eh. But Idk if I could live there.