Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rainbowtonight

Most annoying / impolite main female role.

han ji hye....she's annoying...not just her character but her acting too....

yuppp i really wanted to vote for jung dabin cuz i dun like her at all..

but han jihye's role in sweet 18 WAS really annoying :sweatingbullets:

though i finished that drama....thank god for LEEDONGDUN's hotness

i dont rememebr samsoon peeing in public? BUT yeahh shes impolite but I <3 HER :D

Which Star Are You From. i really likee jung ryuwon in MNIKSS, but i absolutely hate her in which star are you from. whats with her pigtails, plus the way she speaks annoys me. perhaps thats the way the character is supposed to be, but i just hate it. i couldnt even finish the drama!

not many of them annoyed me.. well except for Han Ji Hye's role in Sweet 18, dun get me wrong, i think she's a great actress. but i was juz a bit annoyed with her character in Sweet 18.. it's good that LDG could stand her inside..:P

Wow, this is the first time I've ever run into Han Ji Hye hate. *recuperates* I guess I'll be the first to say I thought she was hilarious and I loved her in Sweet 18.

On the other hand, Lee Da Hae overdid her wackiness in My Girl at first, but she got good quick. By ep 6/7, she was believeable. I had to pick MNIKSS, and I've only seen clips of how screech-y Kim Sun Ah got. Egh.

i choose sam soon, because she eats a lot eventhough she's fat, she knows sam shik has a girlfriend and yet snatches him from her and yes, she's disgusting, she can pee in the public..

i don't hate kim sun ah but i just don't like this character.

I'm going to go to with Goong. At the beginning, Chae Gyung was pretty cute and funny. But after that, her stupidity (the character, not Yoon Eun Hye) drove me crazy.

Kim Sam Soon!!! lol I laughed so much watching that drama. I remember her peeing outside, her throwing up at the atm bank place, cusses alot LOL...

Jung Da Bin in attic cat..I dislike the whole plot.

But Kim Sam Soon was too annoying, I can't satnd it when she goes to hyun bin although she knows that he's liekly tobe with his ex-gf..why gt humiliated?

i don't like Han ji Hye's role in sweet 18...

her acting is terrible..and her facial expressions are really annoying..that's the main reason why i didn't watch the whole series.

Oh wow, I loved HanJiHye in Sweet 18 x__X

None of them really annoyed me I guess =T

But if I really had to choose one,

I'd go with SamSoonie for obvious reasons XD