Quantcast
xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

@alisa11 i think i can understand why he start to counting down the days. as a person who always taking care others & give love to every one (including ELF, even just a caring wor via twitter), i think this is the time for him to get teh love in return. as he said on strong heart, sometimes he get tired and need to be comforted. well maybe this is the time for him to be comforted by everyone. if with the countdown he will be more at ease about the enlistment, because he could ensure that people still do care for him. then i think we have to let him continue. cheer up alisa,as other FD says,  2 years is not that long :-*
@qoobaby  i agree with you, there's possibility sora would choose to stay away from the spotlight.  this is one of the thing i love about sora, so selfless. she know where to stand, when it comes to teuk-ELF relationship.  lee teuk love elf and vice versa. she appreciate. remember the 8th episode when she hesitate about joining teuk on the stage of SS4? :D there still another way to send his husband to enlistment right? but if she's there, then it would be great too, huehue but whatever they think the best for them, it will be ok for me 
@kika8 you're trying to make me overdose with that daily cuteness overload of Teuk & #4 doryeonim Kyu, just like @kaiskloset & @playerkbd did to me. ThanKYU ;)
@ice308 i always feel happier when ELF showing their support to DC, and pointing out sora as FIRST LADY is Daebak! :D
@malonowa another sora's picture from BIFF  revealed. then we still have a hope there will be another pict  would be reveal, that can send us to cloud 9 :D

can't wait for the better resolution pict of teuk on SIA today...another suits...yeay <:-P

Leeteuk's going to enlist in 4days.. hope he and Sora will get to date the night before.. :D I wonder if he'll tweet then? :-?
But as far as I'm concerned, he can go enlist now so he'll come back 4 days earlier in 2014.. why prolong the inevitable? :D 
Nah, just kidding.. :)) I'd still like to see him until the very last minute and hope he'll give us a few more hints before going in like saying "I love Sora!" :)) Nah, that wouldn't be a hint, that'll be a declaration! :)) but wouldn't it be awesome if it happened? :D 
I also wonder what Leeteuk will look like with shaved hair.. :-? Can't wait to see his new hairdo. :D

I just want to share this link which I found from ELF website their reaction to Sora ( July 2012 )

http://sj-world.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=74634&st=0

On the 10th of July’s episode of SBS’s variety programme “Strong Heart”, popular boy band Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk who is one of the permanent guests of the programme made a comment which shocked many. Leeteuk said that he will definitely find a girlfriend before he enlists in the army.

Leeteuk expressed, if a girl is willing to withstand the loneliness while waiting for her partner to complete his military duty without a change of heart, then that girl would be a person worth spending the rest of his life with. Leeteuk also mentioned, (if he were to get into a relationship) and his other half is willing to wait for him, he would marry that girl within 5 years.

After the broadcast, many netizens have started speculating that Leeteuk has already found a potential candidate whom he’ll date. There were also fans who think that the potential “suspect” is none other than Kang Sora who is currently filming alongside Leeteuk on MBC’s variety programme “We Got Married”.

Source: 国际在线; news.china.com.cn
Credit: 泰妍
Translated by: KyU Is L♥Ve @ SJ-World.Net
Do not take out of SJ-WORLD.   

ice308 said: Leeteuk's going to enlist in 4days.. hope he and Sora will get to date the night before.. :D I wonder if he'll tweet then? :-?
But as far as I'm concerned, he can go enlist now so he'll come back 4 days earlier in 2014.. why prolong the inevitable? :D 
Nah, just kidding.. :)) I'd still like to see him until the very last minute and hope he'll give us a few more hints before going in like saying "I love Sora!" :)) Nah, that wouldn't be a hint, that'll be a declaration! :)) but wouldn't it be awesome if it happened? :D 
I also wonder what Leeteuk will look like with shaved hair.. :-? Can't wait to see his new hairdo. :D
To Pinoy FDs in Manila:

If you're going to attend the SJCon next week and want to meet up, just tweet me @ice308dc.. it'll be nice to finally meet FDs in person.

:D

@pinnavinna, Like you, I like LT more when he's dressed rather than topless.. though of course, I wouldn't mind if he does that biting lip thing again and again..  :> right, @playerkbd? :D:)) :))
This is it for me tonight.. good night ladies :-h haven't posted much lately but I'm still here, lurking around and smiling at all your posts.. ;)

About the V-sign, it is becoming more obvious and frequent when the enlistment day is getting closer. Just as the lyric of the song "Only U" which Teuk compose, he feels so sorry and regret in his heart that he can't speak out "I love you" loudly to the girl he loves in public. So he decides to add V-sign in his dance as many as possible before he goes to the army. Honestly, when he made it recently in "Sorry, Sorry" and "Superman", it really surprise me, as he never did it in both songs before. And the V-sign is made so cute that it does not go with the songs and the dance of other members completely. It seems he really has very strong feeling about this girl and can't hide it anymore to express himself. Actually, after i watched the Christmas Special episode, I have doubt on him for sometimes. When he told Sora to feed him the noodle asap and no need to worry about making him messy, the MC said "Teuk really has the sense in boardcasting TV show". It just alert me that he is so sophisticate and familiar with the entertaining show. He loves and knows how to draw audience's attention, while Sora is so pure in heart. I can tell from her eyes that she has already fall for him after the concert. I am kind of worry if all the things he did for Sora is just acting and for the show only. Now, with all the V-sign he made, I really trust him and feel happy for Sora.

@viyra, I have a gift for you since you like g dragon and sandara. If you watch this video you can see the similarities of Leeteuk and G Dragon in hiding their relationship to the people..Tweets and reaction when there are people around them.

A sample video of an investigation for a secret relationship..

This is where I tried to investigate DC as well.

I just want to share this link which I found from ELF website their reaction to Sora ( July 2012 )http://sj-world.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=74634&st=0 QuoteOn the 10th of July’s episode of SBS’s variety programme “Strong Heart”, popular boy band Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk who is one of the permanent guests of the programme made a comment which shocked many. Leeteuk said that he will definitely find a girlfriend before he enlists in the army.

Leeteuk expressed, if a girl is willing to withstand the loneliness while waiting for her partner to complete his military duty without a change of heart, then that girl would be a person worth spending the rest of his life with. Leeteuk also mentioned, (if he were to get into a relationship) and his other half is willing to wait for him, he would marry that girl within 5 years.

After the broadcast, many netizens have started speculating that Leeteuk has already found a potential candidate whom he’ll date. There were also fans who think that the potential “suspect” is none other than Kang Sora who is currently filming alongside Leeteuk on MBC’s variety programme “We Got Married”.

Almost every ELF agree to uri "baby princess" kang sora....

Happy day before LT enlist...

I hope ELF support sora too...

shymaldita28 said:

I just want to share this link which I found from ELF website their reaction to Sora ( July 2012 )

http://sj-world.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=74634&st=0

On the 10th of July’s episode of SBS’s variety programme “Strong Heart”, popular boy band Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk who is one of the permanent guests of the programme made a comment which shocked many. Leeteuk said that he will definitely find a girlfriend before he enlists in the army.

I have a question regarding Leeteuk's enlistment ...
I've read that LT will be serving for 21 months. However, I read on some sites that Jungmo & Lee Jae Hoon (whom have enlisted today) will be serving for 21-23 months. Both however, will not be serving as regular soldiers. Jae Hoon will be serving as a Seoul police officer (or something to that effect) & Jungmo will be serving as a public service official. Is the length of enlistment shortened for serving as a regular soldier?

Look Behind the Scenes at Won Bin and Kang Sora’s Shoot for Basic House’s Winter Season http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=18853 via:enewsworld

Where have you been @janetv ? Miss you. Thanks for the news. Always appreciate them. :)

so busy now a days for my new work.. need to catch up for the new environment..

anyways, all of you guys are so daebak you all still there making this thread alive.....LOL - Lots Of Love kkkkk

Hello FD's ^^
Sharing other picture of Teuk (SIA)
677404341.jpgcr: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

And: id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; "121022 Yellow Box - Super Junior's 7th Anniversary Party Cut:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa5Ri0WOyO0&feature=player_embedded
Credit: Exentrique @ SJ-WORLD.net
Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

Have a nice day~~~

pinnavinna said:

@kika8 you're trying to make me overdose with that daily cuteness overload of Teuk & #4 doryeonim Kyu, just like @kaiskloset & @playerkbd did to me. ThanKYU ;)

Lee Je Hoon Enters The Military
“I Hope Suzy, Kang So Ra, And Yuri Come To Visit”
image.jpg

Actor Lee Je Hoon revealed his hope that female celebrities will come to visit.

On the 25th, Lee Je Hoon met with his fans and reporters in front of the army recruit training center in Choongnam.

Lee Je Hoon said in a booming voice, "Allegiance!" and greeted everyone. He said, "When I cut my hair this afternoon, it finally hit me."

He revealed his anticipations about his female co-stars coming to visit him. Lee Je Hoon acted with Suzy in the movie 'Architecture 101', with Girl's Generation's Yuri in SBS drama 'Fashion King', and with Kang So Ra in the movie 'My Pavarotti'.

Lee Je Hoon said, "No one has told me that they were coming, but I am hoping someone will come. Suzy or Girl's Generation's Yuri or my most recent co-star Kang So Ra, I would like to see all of their faces."

Right before he reported to the training center, he completed his activities and spent time with his family so he received farewell text messages from his friends and acquaintances instead.

He said, "I received text messages from senior Shin Ha Kyun, senior Kim Su Ro, and senior Jo Jin Woong. I haven't heard anything from Suzy, but I am going to give her a call after this interview."

Lee Je Hoon will receive basic military training at the Nonsan army training center for four weeks. Afterwards, he will serve out his military term of 21 months at the Seoul National Police Agency's affiliated Seoul Police PR Department.

Lee Je Hoon debuted through the movie 'They Live By Night' in 2007 and was acknowledged as an actor through various movies like 'Just Friends' and 'Bleak Night'. He shot to stardom earlier this year through the movie 'Architecture 101'. While he is serving in the military, he will be able to greet his fans through the movies 'Guardians', 'My Pavarotti', and 'The Ethics Of Rage'.

Cr: kdramastars and more pic Here

Cr: SSTVnews

But Sora promised to visit Teuk if he already in army ^^  Just her prince~ ]

"Jeongmallo, he is michin and babo if he think that my Sora will visit him" -Teuk said-

1447675062.gif

I don't HOPthat :

* They will be happy .. bcoz they are

* They will be a real couple .. bcoz they are

* They wil be falling in love .. bcoz they are

* They will still be in contact even he is in the army .. bcoz they will be

WISH that :

* Before his leaving, he'll spend all the rest of time with his other half sora 

and make more happy memories with her

* One day in the future, after PJS discharge from army (2 years later)

i will be reading the news with headline like "Kang Sora announces her marriage,

and yes for sure the groom is Leeteuk" kekekekekek

4989750.jpg

I wish them all the best today and everyday.

When they are together, I believe that they shall succeed

I will support " TEUKSF5REVER

Lee Je Hoon Enters The Military“I Hope Suzy, Kang So Ra, And Yuri Come To Visit”

Actor Lee Je Hoon revealed his hope that female celebrities will come to visit.On the 25th, Lee Je Hoon met with his fans and reporters in front of the army recruit training center in Choongnam.Lee Je Hoon said in a booming voice, "Allegiance!" and greeted everyone. He said, "When I cut my hair this afternoon, it finally hit me."He revealed his anticipations about his female co-stars coming to visit him. Lee Je Hoon acted with Suzy in the movie 'Architecture 101', with Girl's Generation's Yuri in SBS drama 'Fashion King', and with Kang So Ra in the movie 'My Pavarotti'.Lee Je Hoon said, "No one has told me that they were coming, but I am hoping someone will come. Suzy or Girl's Generation's Yuri or my most recent co-star Kang So Ra, I would like to see all of their faces."Right before he reported to the training center, he completed his activities and spent time with his family so he received farewell text messages from his friends and acquaintances instead.He said, "I received text messages from senior Shin Ha Kyun, senior Kim Su Ro, and senior Jo Jin Woong. I haven't heard anything from Suzy, but I am going to give her a call after this interview."Lee Je Hoon will receive basic military training at the Nonsan army training center for four weeks. Afterwards, he will serve out his military term of 21 months at the Seoul National Police Agency's affiliated Seoul Police PR Department.Lee Je Hoon debuted through the movie 'They Live By Night' in 2007 and was acknowledged as an actor through various movies like 'Just Friends' and 'Bleak Night'. He shot to stardom earlier this year through the movie 'Architecture 101'. While he is serving in the military, he will be able to greet his fans through the movies 'Guardians', 'My Pavarotti', and 'The Ethics Of Rage'.Cr: kdramastars

"Jeongmallo, he is michin and babo if he think that my Sora will visit him" -Teuk said-

@ChoonHee21: Thanks for your post on the news. LOL At least we know that Teukie or rather PJS has managed to secure our Sora's plan to visit and write to him as mentioned in one of her interviews. See? How can we doubt that there is nothing going on between the two? PJS is the only person Sora has publicly state she will visit. And, there is absolutely no way he doesn't know it. I swear both Teukie and Sora can sometimes get me all emotionally unstable.

(I was living a perfectly normal life before TeukSo...but ever since I came across them, my world has turned upside down and sideways. And the worst part of it is I enjoy it. :P )

Lol. Teukie, you sure you haven't managed to find a girlfriend before enlistment?? lol. Well it could be believable since you might have found a fiancèe instead. ;) =)) =)) Being totally delusional. And our lovely Sora has successfully managed to attract some attentions of her male co-stars. lol. I wonder if Teukie is worried or not?? If he's worried or not? Cuz there could be lots of meaning behind whether he is or not. But I'm not going to analyze it now since I'm on my mobile. If he's worried - he still persuing her OR they're together but he's worried for the sake of being normal JEALOUS Teuk / PJS LOL . But if he's not worried, then 2 possibilities.

1) They're together already and Teukie has successfully secured Sora's heart.

Or

2) There's nothing going on between them and they're just normal friends. (HIGHLY UNLIKELY!!!! NOT WITH ALL THOSE SIGNS AND HINTS!! LOL!)

Well I will leave the rest for other FDs if they're interested. Alright, off to work! FIGHTING FDs!

Leeteuk just twit : 홍보성 기사 봤다~내가 그때 그렇게 한적이 없는데???멍미..

Anyone know what the meaning??

My translator is weird

huey said: Leeteuk just twit : 홍보성 기사 봤다~내가 그때 그렇게 한적이 없는데???멍미..

Anyone know what the meaning??
My translator is weird