Quantcast
xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Hello all FD'S DC FDD FDDA and etc.... , i'm newbie here.. although i'd being a lurker since february.. hehe.. after i know about sora from DH2 , Although she's not that awesomely pretty but Her appearance makes me want to know about her more , after that i found out about WGM and she'd been virtually married with suju leader Leeteuk... Actually i'm not really into suju at first but after watching all the episodes of Dimple Couple i can't help myself to search all about Suju and Sora.
I use my twitter account only for Getting update of our prince & baby princess! For the first time i sign up to soompi too.. hehehe... although all my family and friends saying that i'm mad cause i had watch their episodes like.. ??? even i myself can't count!! hahaha... But after that countless time , I still be able to giggling and laughing all the time.. 
anyway my thought about our lovely teukie and sora , at first Teukie is the one who fall for sora.. we can see from his action that in WGM he's just namja Park Jung Soo not the charismatic leader Leeteuk nor the variety show master Leeteuk & he talk about sora more outside from WGM like in Sukira , and for sora i think she's the type who likes to do Step by Step in a relationship (just like what @witeku wrote in her fanfic) :) , Because of that  i'm 100% sure that this two did take their part in WGM seriously.. not as virtual Husband & wife but more like Being Real couple one! this is the reason why I love watching DC together ^^ because they're being their real self in this show. Slowly but sure Sora had fall for Teukie too , especially when the strikes period.. until then sora just realized that she misses him so much and don't want to lose this Special Man.. so , my thought is like everyone here that their Love story begin after the surprise b'day event from sora that make Leeteuk sure that Sora also Have some feeling for Him^^ and Hopefully Leeteuk Grab the chance and start their "Real" relationship!!! But from the Proof we saw recently (many Thanks to U all for the gifs, video,pic ,news,etc..) PJS had made his move!!! hahaha... *Pray.. Hope.. Pray..* Teukso is Real!!! ^o^

It's like year end awards show night in here. :))
hugs and kisses everyone! Good night! See you bright and early tomorrow for the start of something wonderful!

waahh... just get back home late at night and look what i found here
first this pic *already get heat-attacked*
kangsara said: WGM this week preview of dc. capture. DC~~~♥♥♥ㅠㅠ

r600x600.jpg

cr : @TSL08 (twitter)
class="username"

Sora's update when she was in San francisco! http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/mediaView.nhn?code=76691&mid=18518#

id="watch-headline-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Kang Sora Pixar Visiting id="watch-headline-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "메리다와 마법의 숲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kx1fv1gwzMCredit: MIMY0490
tumblr_m9zim9Ldc81qbuqyro1_400.jpgtumblr_m9zl4uZNol1qbuqyro1_400.jpg

shymaldita28 said: mywebfoot said: @lallinachan you are amazing for subbing it and sharing it here. http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.sg. Also a fun read, especially the Wedding Shoot episode (25?). She is caught up to Ep 29. Can I ask you a favor? Could you GIF the little toe-kiss at the pool scene? It's adorable.

@teuksoVcrazed have fun! My favorite part of the archives was around the time of the proposal. Around November 2011. Somewhere in there there's even a fancam of Teuk's hands shaking when he took out the ring.
@thenewbie28 that picture comes from this video, taken the day after Sora came back from States. Apparently Teuk was awfully sleeepy that day. He said those were Yawn-tears. Siwon was with him out till late that night of course... they have proof shots via Selcas on Twitter. But why the late night out of nowhere? Not a coincidence at all. Ahem.

I do not know what happens to me
Ended sleep from my eyes I can not sleep very tense
 I saw more than 15 times the first episode
 Especially the meeting and at first sight the moment you enter and the emergence of SORA

I never imagined I like them for that degree
My heart is broken and sad ... Patience
I wish them happiness all the time and all of you
I wish God to bless me with a good husband will substitute for the absence of happiness my heart to see them together love and

longing summit and asymmetric including Spirit

As we say as Muslims when the occurrence is not pleased
* There is no power but from God Almighty *

Of Saudi Arabia ... Quick passage of weak English language

Thanks for DIMPLES COUPLE and all of you
To make me smile again with tears of joy and happiness their God willing
Tears of joy I am confident them there is no parting
 Always together until the end
I love you :x TEUKSORA :)>-

What should I do

:((

@hyubinlover and @dzudzu thanks for that video!! I'll trend tomorrow (probably while crying), and I LOVED all those fan art!!! can I share it on tumblr? they were a balm for my heart!! (btw, where can I find them?)... and suju song "no Other" was just perfect <3 <3 when I'll make another MV I'll use that song!
thankyou! :°)

It has become like this! I was recommending our DC Couple to a friend, and I end up watching it myself!
:D
tabindex="0" class="uiHeaderTitle" style="font-size: 16px; color: rgb(28, 42, 71); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "We Got Married TeukSo Couple Episode 1

And guess what! They still make me giggle like the first time!

:\">

It has become like this! I was recommending our DC Couple to a friend, and I end up watching it myself!

:D We Got Married TeukSo Couple Episode 1And guess what! They still make me giggle like the first time!

:\">

me too...i watch it over and over again. countless time. i really love DC reaction when they finally meet. and fighting junior kinda hillarious, i start to love suju because of this. this episode makes me love DC Couple more, coz my love at first sight at DC couple is when i unintensionally watch their 18th episode :D

THANK YOU @kangsara, you never fail to share all the wonderful information, pic in a quiet way.

when I looked at this pic, I can't help to think that this photo is purposely taken to put in someone's wallet so that he can always see her when enlist especially the first 5 weeks of training. kangsara said: WGM this week preview of dc. capture. DC~~~♥♥♥ㅠㅠ

r600x600.jpg

cr : @TSL08 (twitter)
class="username"

Omo omo!!! Otoke?! Though it's my husband's birthday and Mother Mary's birthday as well, still can't resist to check this forum.. :'( tears start to fall

I should be happy now.. But why is it that there's something breaking inside wherein idk where it came from.??? I need to sleep (I only had 1.5hrs sleep) prep for husband's bday.. But now, when its time to sleep I just can't... OTOKE! TEUKSO I will surely miss U! Been watching their love story over and over again. Now, I'm opening again the 1st ep. Just can't let go of them..

#becauseofteukso I was able to make an event for my husband though it's not tooo much but at least my husband cried and I can see satisfaction from his eyes. #becauseofteukso I learned to express my feelings a lot. Leeteuk and Kang Sora the best and only couple I shipped and got crazy at.. #becauseofteukso I also made my own twitter acct. And all the feeds that are from Suju and Sora are the only tweets I open. Teuk and Sora we FDs and FDDs will be waiting for you 'till you get married for REAL..

I DO BELIEVE THAT DREAMS DO COME TRUE.. I DO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE THE PERFECT TWO

#everyone let's not stop dreaming, let's believe that this lovely couple will end up for real.

~~sorry for the long post. Hope I can sleep now so I can watch with all my heart later.. Tah tah! Bye for now.

P.S. #everyone thanks for the recent updates it alleviates the pain knowing the're having some connection though WGM stopped filming.. :x:x:x

Today's the D-Day for Teuk. While I am being sad that our DC's episode will come to an end. I really expect something great will be happening today. As in BIG! Usually couples end their WGM life with tears, but for this two, I think they will not cry, instead, they will end it with laughter. I will never ever forget our Dimple Couple, Our Teuk and Sora. Just like my first love.. haha..

By the way, I really hope Sora will be there on Teuk's enlistment. I mean she should be there right, after all,  it is a wife's duty to send off her husband.

Hello FDs,

Happy Dimples Day!!! Wow! It's been a long while for me. Sooooo busy. Can only find time now (on my way to work) to post. As today will be our DC's last day on WGM, they will be released from our "constant" monitoring to "moderate" monitoring (lol. I feel as if I'm a CIA agent or something).

Oh so happy to see what's in store for us FDs today. The kiss on the cheeks. kekeke. But really Teukie! How come it's always Sora who takes the initiative (I mean the wedding photoshoot doesn't really count. ok. maybe it does a little, but still...) BE A MAN AND KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND on her cheeks!!

Anyways FDs, I'll try to find some time to make a few more videos and stuff after my trip to Seoul (leaving tmr (Sunday) morning). Will be on vacation for a week. (Finally! I get to free my mind from work. Aahhhhh! still need to pack after work tonight!) Well our DC better hope I don't catch them together. lol. Just kidding! I'm not going there to stalk them. But if I see them together by chance. I would be extremely happy happy happy!!!

My wish: Teukie and Sora will be happy for whatever they do & everyone can accept them wholeheartedly!

Happy Dimples Day! Stay positive FDs and HAPPY FIGHTING! ;)

ChoonHee21

said:

id="watch-headline-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Kang Sora Pixar Visiting id="watch-headline-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "메리다와 마법의 숲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kx1fv1gwzMCredit: MIMY0490
tumblr_m9zim9Ldc81qbuqyro1_400.jpgtumblr_m9zl4uZNol1qbuqyro1_400.jpg

pinnavinna

said:

teuksoVcrazed

wrote:

»

It has become like this! I was recommending our DC Couple to a friend, and I end up watching it myself!<br />

:D

We Got Married TeukSo Couple Episode 1And guess what! They still make me giggle like the first time!<br />

:\"&gt;

@smileagain2012 you're right when we talk about fate at the end there's a great power :  god almighty, we couldn't fight that. so let's pray that not only you will find someone who would bring a hapiness in your life again, but also let's pray for our beloved DC to share their destiny as a soulmate #teuksof5rever :)
@kaiskloset yup...i always thought that too many people in SUJU, but now i kinda treasured all of them,huehuein my opinion FJ have an important roles in our DC couple journey, their jealousy towards leeteuk somehow encouraged Park Husband to become bolder showing his sincerity towards baby princess :x :x