Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

manun

Feels like im turning into a bad person....

wait wait wait.....how long have you two been dating? i learn no sex before monogamy.Meaning maybe instead of jumping right into sex you could of gotten to know her more so you wouldn't get so bored of her. Wait till you two were exclusive. Also, if you waited and actually really dated you would've figured out if you were compatible on a mental level. I mean sex all the time and nothing else its no wonder you think the way you do now. Seeing women as objects to satisfy your sex drive. Because you skipped all the steps and went straight to sex. You lost the mental connection when it comes to meeting women. Because the only thing you can think about is sex and never bothered to connect to them mentally first.

Right now, I think best thing to do is well cut off sex and re-collect yourself as person and reflect. Just learn to talk with girls as people not as objects. Learn about relationships and such. Do some rehab if you ever want to have a girl that's more than just sex for you.

You just didn't read what I posted. No one said anything about ONE erection lasting for 18 hours. However, you can have several erections in the period of 18 hours with very little down time and much stimulation. Add on what Veggie posted. Like I said, I've had sex for upwards of 12 hours before. It's nothing to brag about bec honestly, by the time you're done, you're sore, sweaty and smell like a wharf and one of you is like to get a UTI.

I'm actually very disturbed and saddened by the number of people that are ignorant about the human body and it's normal, daily functions.

I wouldn't call a 12 to 18 hour sex marathon a normal, daily function.

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

You just didn't read what I posted. No one said anything about ONE erection lasting for 18 hours. However, you can have several erections in the period of 18 hours with very little down time and much stimulation. Add on what Veggie posted. Like I said, I've had sex for upwards of 12 hours before. It's nothing to brag about bec honestly, by the time you're done, you're sore, sweaty and smell like a wharf and one of you is like to get a UTI.

I'm actually very disturbed and saddened by the number of people that are ignorant about the human body and it's normal, daily functions.

Hapless you KNOW i have a big deal of respect for you, but with that said, the OP wrote on his post "18hrs nonstop sex except for 2hrs of eating and sleep" So wherever those 2hrs went he still would have gone non stop well above 4hrs straight which ultimately lead me to believe he had an erection for 4hrs or longer. Thats my justification to what I stated. Im not arguing with you here just stating facts regarding what the OP wrote. From his non stop sexual adventures his penis should not be functioning anymore. Bragging? Trolling? Jokes? Probably one, two, or all 3 of those. Either way truth is this whole thread is ridiculous :P

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Seriously, look for other ways to get rid of the hormones, Have you tried exercising?

Control yourself. If you really want to experience love, then stop thinking with your d..k and start using your brain.

Sorry if it is harsh, but are acting like a richard simmons.