_RaiN_

Help Desk :D (SM Entertainment Auditions)

839 posts in this topic

Posted

Does SM Entertainment or other companies count your korean age or birthday age for audition?

Posted

11 hours ago, diva02 said:

Does SM Entertainment or other companies count your korean age or birthday age for audition?

Yes.

Age isn't much of a big factor but they do like people who are younger. Right now they prefer people who where born in the 2000 now, but if your 18 you might have a slim chance at making it just because they think you are to old.

Posted

honestly i forgot to reply to what everyone said,, but thank u ! for the answers lol,,, although i have another question, if i send in an inquiry, and they dont reply in about a month, should i just send another or?? i know that they get A LOT of emails ect so i dont know if i should just send one again soon or not, i dont want to seem annoying

Posted

44 minutes ago, kclouds said:

honestly i forgot to reply to what everyone said,, but thank u ! for the answers lol,,, although i have another question, if i send in an inquiry, and they dont reply in about a month, should i just send another or?? i know that they get A LOT of emails ect so i dont know if i should just send one again soon or not, i dont want to seem annoying

Since you waited 1 month. Maybe they didnt get it? Or maybe they did have too much emails to read.

I would send another one just in case. Sending one more wouldn't hurt ^_^

Posted

thank u ! i'll probably send another inquiry,,, i have another question, can i audition online, from a country SM hasn't included in the global audition?? i think (?) i can but honestly im not sure, so if i am able to do that, can you tell me how to get onto the audition part of website or whatever? lmao i kind of got lost on the website :D

Posted

1 hour ago, kclouds said:

thank u ! i'll probably send another inquiry,,, i have another question, can i audition online, from a country SM hasn't included in the global audition?? i think (?) i can but honestly im not sure, so if i am able to do that, can you tell me how to get onto the audition part of website or whatever? lmao i kind of got lost on the website :D

Yes, you can audition on the website if your country isn't listed for the live auditions ^_^

Thats easy! All you have to do is go to the SM website and then click on the language your familiar with, after that there will be a button that says "How to audition" and it will tell you.

I hope that makes sense..? ^_^

Posted

Well Hello again :D:D

If I was doing an audition online for SMTOWN ,and I was sending dancing and singing clip 

What do u think its the best song on dancing ? (4 audition of course :D )

I mean if Im a girl its better to dance to girly dance or it does not matter? 

thanks for answers! :D 

Posted

14 hours ago, veronika321 said:

Well Hello again :D:D

If I was doing an audition online for SMTOWN ,and I was sending dancing and singing clip 

What do u think its the best song on dancing ? (4 audition of course :D )

I mean if Im a girl its better to dance to girly dance or it does not matter? 

thanks for answers! :D 

Hi :D

If you where to dance then a song that is easy to dance to should be the answer, something that, when you hear it you can began moving freely. 

Do remember they may need you to go to the live auditions after you audition online. They will play different songs that you'll have to dance to freely.

Just because your a girl, it does not mean you have to dance girly. You can dance at any style you want as long as your good! (I'm sure you are ^_^)

I hope that helps :D

1 person likes this

Posted

9 hours ago, loniclol said:

Hi :D

If you where to dance then a song that is easy to dance to should be the answer, something that, when you hear it you can began moving freely. 

Do remember they may need you to go to the live auditions after you audition online. They will play different songs that you'll have to dance to freely.

Just because your a girl, it does not mean you have to dance girly. You can dance at any style you want as long as your good! (I'm sure you are ^_^)

I hope that helps :D

Posted (edited)

Okay so Im a bit annoying so forgive me -_-:D

But do u think its completely okay for me (as a girl) dance to BTS-Not today ,as long as Im good at it:huh::D:D??????????????? 

I dont know ....im sorry but Im a bit unsure when auditioning online

anyways thanks for answers :) 

Edited by veronika321

Posted

6 minutes ago, veronika321 said:

Okay so Im a bit annoying so forgive me -_-:D

But do u think its completely okay for me (as a girl) dance to BTS-Not today ,as long as Im good at it:huh::D:D??????????????? 

I dont know ....im sorry but Im a bit unsure when auditioning online

anyways thanks for answers :) 

No your not annoying! :D

Also of course its okay. Just because your a girl doesn't mean you can't do it! You should do it if it's what you practiced hard for! :D

Posted

49 minutes ago, loniclol said:

No your not annoying! :D

Also of course its okay. Just because your a girl doesn't mean you can't do it! You should do it if it's what you practiced hard for! :D

thank you so much !!! :heart:

Posted (edited)

Thank you for answering and have a nice day❤️

Edited by veronika321
xxxxxx

Posted

26 minutes ago, veronika321 said:

Hello ^^ its me ...again xD

i am really sorry but this is the only place i know where i can ask so ^w^ hope u will understand xP

i am gonna ask some questions 

Do u think I can have a chance if I am a foreigner (from europe) 

i am 13yrs old and i can speak spanish,english,czech,slovak and im still learning korean (i dont know if languages are plus or not xD)

I mean i find it kinda rude if I was really good and they would not accept me just for being from europe so :-/ 

The question is how much do u think that being from europe is going to affect my chances ? 

And which companies do u think are the best for foreing ppl? 

Do you think its worth it to try online auditioning?

i am gonna try to audition for many companies but just through online and I dont even know if there are ppl who got accepted by that way

I will do my best but im not really sure if i have any chances

it will be really sad for me if i wont get mail back (dont get me wrong I just gave it all and then I'll be ignored ? Thats just :(

If i would not make it through it then my only chance would be the global audition YG

Do u have any opinion how to make my online audition more interesting?^^

just any tips ^^ i would really appreciate those ^^

Sorry for bothering u guys but it is really important for me (and i never wanna give up ^^) so i just had to ask

I apologise for my english :( 

Thank you for answering and have a nice day❤️

1. You being European shouldn't effect your chances that much but again being Asian helps more or "looking" Asian if that's even a thing ^_^

I think... Maybe YG would be slightly better towards foreigners but I'm not so sure...

2. Trying online is definitely worth it! Though if you do pass the online audition they may want you to fly to the closest country you can audition in.

3. Let me see... Show confidence and smile. Have the music ready and when you dance/sing, give it all you can. Show passion especially when you dance/sing. Um.... I think that's all!

Your not bothering me and I wish you luck on your dream!

I haven't given up!

Maybe will see each other as trainees one day. Good luck :D

Posted

Hello!

I really need help ..i want to be an actress im so perfect at acting im beautiful im 16  but what can i do at auditions ...sm are interested to the amazing talent like singing and dancing..can i succeed if i play an act ?but they are interested to singers right?im not too good at singing but i dont do mistakes when i sing the problem its my voice its not perfect like the kpop stars ,can i succeed ?im beautiful and i want to be an actress but if i sing?they are interested to look more than voice?if i rapping?please help me.

Posted

1 hour ago, nina kisaraghi said:

Hello!

I really need help ..i want to be an actress im so perfect at acting im beautiful im 16  but what can i do at auditions ...sm are interested to the amazing talent like singing and dancing..can i succeed if i play an act ?but they are interested to singers right?im not too good at singing but i dont do mistakes when i sing the problem its my voice its not perfect like the kpop stars ,can i succeed ?im beautiful and i want to be an actress but if i sing?they are interested to look more than voice?if i rapping?please help me.

And where are u from?

That is an important fact too ^^  

I think that is possible to success with acting ,there are not lot of actors (definitely there is more singers and dancers ^^) 

if u are good and young and have a talent I think you have a chance

If u wanna be an actor u dont have to sing 

and yes its true that they are interested in signers but its harder to get in as a signer 

Do not sing or rap if you cant ! :tongue: 

I think u should do acting if u are good and confident in it ^^ 

This is only my opinion I can be wrong :D

and I apologise for my english ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Posted

On 8/5/2017 at 8:43 AM, veronika321 said:

E dove sono da u?

Questo è un fatto importante anche ^^  

Credo che sia possibile il successo con la recitazione, non ci sono molti attori (sicuramente ci sono più cantanti e ballerini ^^) 

se u sono buoni e giovani e hanno un talento Penso che tu abbia una possibilità

Se u vuole essere un attore u non deve cantare 

e sì il suo vero che sono interessati ad firmatari, ma la sua più difficile da ottenere in come un firmatario 

Non cantare o rap se non puoi! :tongue: 

Credo u dovrebbe do agisce se u sono buoni e sicuri in esso ^^ 

Questa è solo la mia opinione che posso essere sbagliato :D

e mi scuso per il mio inglese ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

No not a problem

Im arabic,big eyes beautiful but my look like the koreans actress (nouse,look ,mouth.ecc)

What do you think?

Posted

Hello, this  topic is still active right?

So I have joined the SM audition in Indonesia. I live in another country, and in that country SM Audition hasn't started. I want to join that one, but am hesitant bc if I register for the audition 2 times (one in Indonesia and another one in that country), I'm scared that SM will reject BOTH of my audition videos right away.

The other audition starts at August 12, so *anyone* please response asap ^-^

Posted

13 hours ago, cryxtalcubex said:

Hello, this  topic is still active right?

So I have joined the SM audition in Indonesia. I live in another country, and in that country SM Audition hasn't started. I want to join that one, but am hesitant bc if I register for the audition 2 times (one in Indonesia and another one in that country), I'm scared that SM will reject BOTH of my audition videos right away.

The other audition starts at August 12, so *anyone* please response asap ^-^

Hi @cryxtalcubex ! 

I'm pretty sure it doesn't really matter for your submissions since it's for different locations. Hope this helps, best of luck for your auditions. 

_RaiN_