the7REAL.

♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

[Eng Trans] 171123 Seungri Instagram update - Aori Ramen first branch launched in China, Shanghai Tian Zi Fang

171124 Seungri Instagram:

tumblr_ozwmve41Zy1qb2yato1_1280.jpg
“Today too #manji #osaka #kyoceradome Those who don’t know what manji is about please stop it”

* Manji is slang used mostly by JP high school girls and it has many different uses. Even many Japanese don’t know what it really means. Seungri’s “please stop it” could mean “please stop assuming what I mean when I use it” or “stop using it if you have no idea of what it means”, who knows

Translated by: susifg

171124 G-Dragon Instagram:

23823224_1913408852311052_25539661861864

@ we11done Last night in Osaka
#Bigbangjapandometour2017 #Day1

[GQ KOREA]
Q: What is the best thing you did this year?
TAEYANG: I went to a Chinese restaurant with my father and I asked them to get me chili powder while ordering black bean noodles. My father said this is the best thing I did so far.

BIGBANG Taeyang liked a comment made by a K-VIP! “It’s bitter how you’re a person who receives love from many but can also be a target of many...I always hope you’re a person who only receives love and is overflowing with happiness but it’s not easy."

DPZEt5QVoAAsCsR.jpg

DPZEt5QU8AARaqg.jpg

The other members asked Seungri to give a heartfelt message to the fans today, because he usually skips that part of the MC himself and only asks the others to say something. But today they insisted that he say something himself

DPZwPlYUQAEzb2V.jpg

DPZwPlcVwAE-3JH.jpg