Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alicechen

[Drama 2011] KBS Drama Special 5 "Hair Show" 헤어쇼

[KBS] Lee Seung Hyo, Cha Soo Yeon, Baek Jin Hee, Hyun Woo
   hairshow.jpg

Station: KBS

Cast: Lee Seung Hyo, Cha Soo Yeon, Baek Jin Hee, Hyun Woo

Episodes: 4

Airing Date: April 10th, 2011

Director: Moon Joon Ha

Writer: Heo Sung Hye

Air Time: 23:15

Official Website: http://www.kbs.co.kr...show/index.html

***Plot: Credit: Wiki

A story that about the top 1% of hair designers in Kangnam who're  determined to display their skills and soothe the hearts of tired souls  who're exhausted from life with their warm hands. Ever since the fateful  day when she took up a part-time job at J Hair Collection and saw how  the designers there can bring out the beauty and stylishness that people  had never thought they had possessed, she was determined to become a  hair stylist and make people happy using the talent at her fingertips.

***Character Description: Thanks a lot QueenXKnit!

ca05_01.jpg

--- > Baek Jin Hee as Lee Young Won

Lee Yeong Won is a carefree girl.  Part-timer in a hairdressing salon (J Hair) and who dreams to become a  great hair designer. Because she wish to bring happiness to people. She  believes than no one shines more than when they get their haircut  because their faces are filled with joy.

ca05_02.jpg

--- > Lee Seung Hyo as Jung Eun Soo

She met Jung Eun Soo through the hair designer contest. The meeting is explosive. Jung Eun Soo is  recognized as South Korea number 2 Hair designer. Perfectionism is his  way of living, always wishing to reach the ideal. During his studies in  UK, He met, fall in love and broke up with Kim Min Hee.

ca05_03.jpg

--- > Cha Soo Yeon as Kim Min Hee

Jung Eun Soo’s first love, Kim Min Hee is back from UK! Described as the perfect woman: educated, beautiful, skilled in everything, honest and humble. She is J Hair ‘s Representative  and heiress. Due to a wrist injury, she has issue holding scissors. But  she still wants to be recognized as the top hair designer of the world.

ca05_04.jpg

--- > Hyun Woo as Yoon Ho Yeol

Yoon Ho Yeol is an aspiring composer who has been in love with Lee Yeong Won since 10 years. Poor but still positive, He tries to find and make his path in life.

***Press Conference: Credits as tagged

20110407_1302158704.jpg

20110407_1302158690.jpg

More in Spoiler!

th_news1302222660_243861_2_m.jpgth_20110407155104135.jpg

th_20110407161918451.jpgth_20110407000477_0.jpgth_20110407151126764.jpg

th_20110407_034258931271_0.jpgth_20110407150009125.jpgth_20110407145906313.jpg

***Download Links:

♦♦♦ Torrents *thanks Semi-fly!

- Episode 1 (Baros)

- Episode 2 (Baros)

- Episode 3 (HanRel)

- Episode 4 (Baros)

♦♦♦ Direct Downloads

- AliceChen's World

- AM-Addiction

♦♦♦ Chinese Subbed (Streaming)

- Episode 1

- Episode 2

- Episode 3

-

***RECAPS/SUMMARIES:

- Episode 1 (from QueenXKnit's Wordpress)

NOTE: This thread is still under construction! Feel free to add links to articles, pictures, synopsis! Since it's airing tomorrow, so I created this thread. On a side note, Alcheon is back!

I think it will air tonight, I'm gonna download it and watch it, love lee seung hyo since L saw him in comrades. the storyline looks quite fun.

Hi there conankung! Nice to see you here!! Since you covered pictures of one hottie, I'll take on the younger lad! :P

nas election, I didn't see any confirmed subbing group... >.<

Hyun Woo looks like a baby...but he's a 1985'er!!

More pics in spoiler!

29eca4bbb2277637e676abf4c228f431.jpg

2011040714515152230_1.jpg

20110407150038207.jpg

20110407155008911.jpg

20110407151647_4d9d56cf1e0ef_1.jpg

20110407152609967.jpg

Credit as tagged!

I posted this on my blog some days ago, I translated a part of the characters descriptions ^^

hs3.jpg?w=640&h=392&crop=1

A bit by luck, i found this upcoming K-drama. Watched the trailer and directly added Hairshow in my Must Absolutely watch list !

fullsizephoto164118.jpg?w=640&h=231

Hairshow - 헤어쇼 is a KBS Drama Special. Dramas Special are like mini-drama = limited numbers of episodes. Usually, between 1 and 4. Broadcast stations  schedule them sometimes between two « basic » dramas or on special time slots. Hairshow is a « long » mini-drama : 4 episodes and will air on Sunday nights : 11 :15 PM.

You hear  » Hair-show »  -> you think « Hairstylist » and I agree that it can sounds not that appealing. But throw your prejudice. These Hairstylists are young, fun, crazy ! And the most important fact for me is thatLee Seung Hyo is Back! Also know as Alcheon in Queen Seon Duk(MBC) . Every sane women who watched Queen Seon Duk had a crush on this Harang ! But who would believe he’s 30 ?

4b1bdec7a2c196db6cf1fd_large.jpg?w=400&h=300

Although he stared in Comrades(KBS) last year,I couldn’t bring myself to watch a war drama,  even for him. So it will be the first time I will watch him in a new drama. I’m so exited, the fan girl is squealing inside me ! And I have two awesome reasons to squeal :

- He’s single again ( i know it’s bad to be happy about something like this but still .. I love him so much).

- He looks so good in « Hairshow ». His character is, you know, the serious, cold and kinky type ! The best type ever.

I will stop making a fool of myself here *_* And talk about the drama.

1301379701.jpg?w=500&h=333

« Hairshow » will focus on  the top 1% hair designers  in KangNam who create hair trends and who will be engaged in a contest. The drama will emphasize on the destiny of 4 youngsters. Baek Jin Hee as Lee Yeong Won ( 이영원 ), Lee Seung Hyo as Jeong Eun Soo (정은수), Cha Soo Yun as Kim Min Hee (김민희) and Kim Hyun Woo as Yoon Ho Yeol - 윤호열.

Lee Yeong Won is a carefree girl. Part-timer in a hairdressing salon (J Hair) and who dreams to become a great hair designer. Because she wish to bring happiness to people. She believes than no one shines more than when they get their haircut because their faces are filled with joy.( sounds so cheesy )

She met Jung Eun Soo through the hair designer contest. The meeting is explosive. Jung Eun Soo is recognized as South Korea number 2 Hair designer. Perfectionism is his way of living, always wishing to reach the ideal. During his studies in UK, He met, fall in love and broke up with Kim Min Hee.

Jung Eun Soo’s first love,Kim Min Hee is back from UK ! Described as  the perfect woman : educated, beautiful, skilled in everything, honest and humble. She is J Hair ‘s Representative and heiress. Due to a wrist injury, she has issue holding scissors. But she still wants to be recognized as the top hair designer of the world.

Yoon Ho Yeol is an aspiring composer who has been in love with Lee Yeong Won since 10 years. Poor but still positive, He tries to find and make his path in life.

I’m sorry if there are some mistakes, that’s my first year as a korean student… I’m lacking a lot. -_-

photo164087.jpg?w=500&h=281

I can’t wait to see Jung Eun Soo lose his cool because of Lee Yeong Won. They’re a match made in heaven. I never saw Baek Jin Hee in anything before but I’m anticipating a lot from the few cut I saw in the trailer.

I’m willing to watch any mini-drama, if it can entertain me. The last one I planned to watch was « Pianist » (KBS2) starring Lee Min Ho (K-pop group Shinee) and Han Ji Hye (currently starring in The Duo(MBC)), but I still didn’t even give a glimpse at it. Coincidently, Hairshow and The Pianist have the same director : Moon Joon Ha. Who worked on well-know drama as Hwang Jin Yi, Iris or Cinderella Sister as a PD or else.

« Hairshow » looks like it will be fun to watch.Warm and crazy too as a rom-com. I’m on the boat and you ?

hello :)

I'm waiting this drama for long, hahaha.. I love Lee Seung Hyo wub.gif

I love the first episode, i guess so :P

I watching without sub, I don't understand what they said sad.gif

but I'm waiting for next episode, i don't think I will love that scene mad.gif

but I'm curios how he will do it biggrin.gif

I want to watch this show because of Lee Seung Hyo. Any links besides torrent to download it? Appreciate if you can share the link. Thank you.

I want to watch this show because of Lee Seung Hyo.  Any links besides torrent to download it?  Appreciate if you can share the link.  Thank you.

You can use the link semi-fly posted it's a torrent or if you want MU links you can go here http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18921

You have to be logged in am-addiction to see the page and post a thank you on the page to get the links :)

The download links are added to first post! Thanks QueenXKnit for the descriptions!

To make life easier, here's the download link to First episode (Baros Version): http://www.multiupload.com/7FE4FRIKS8

Will update when I find other versions, especially HanRel. :D

huaaaa.... finally someone make a thread bout this drama... I was looking forward for this drama. wanna see lee seunghyo's appearance in a modern outfit.

thank u for sharing the download link ^^

where I can see this drama episode rating?

I really wan to know, but I can't find it  sweatingbullets.gif  

TNS media:

Seoul: 9.3

Nationwide: 4.1

credit to dramawiki

wow... 9,3 in Seoul, that's high. right?

Thank You  wink.gif

wow... 9,3 in Seoul, that's high. right?

Thank You  *quoted image*

It's actually "<9.3", which means lower than 9.3% in Seoul. :) 9.3% is the lowest in the Top 20 and anything that garnered lower ratings that that isn't shown on the TNS website.

Any summary about episode 1? Needs some help with certain parts...My Korean is not that good yet ;)

please vote for HAIR SHOW to be subtitled in English: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F411-upcoming-kdrama-poll%2F