Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elee

[movie 2004] Windstruck - 내 여자친구를 소개합

Jeon Ji Hyun & Jang Hyuk

Windstruck

windstruck.jpg

Main Casts: Jeon Ji-hyeon (전지현) & Jang Hyeok (장혁)

Downloads:

Clubbox Links:

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

Note: I was trying to find a thread for windstruck and couldn't find any^_^ So here, i made one :)

i think she looks beautiful when she cries, screaming the name of the guy when the wind blows..luv that part and the ending when she saw cha tae hyun and jang hyuk whispering to her

i think she looks beautiful when she cries, screaming the name of the guy when the wind blows..luv that part and the ending when she saw cha tae hyun and jang hyuk wispering to her

Yep..i agree :)

aa.jpg

aa1.jpg

i loved the part when that guy from my sassy girl entered in the ending..IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!

i 'like' this movie.. :D i love the part where she gets all emotional.. especially when jang hyuks character dies.. and she's screaming to her phone and stuff.. that was really heartbreaking... :tears:

and cha tae hyuns appearance at the end made it even more worth watching..... top performance by jang hyuk and jeon ji hyun!!!!!!!!!! :D

Is this the prequel of My Sassy Girl..I've watched MSG but I haven't watched this yet..looking forward hehe...

^ some people say that it is the prequel of MSG but i don't believe :P coz what JJH told about her ex-bf was not like the character of Myungwoo... for example, she said that her ex-bf used to give her a rose during her class but she met myungwoo when she was already a police... i *THINK* the appearance of CTH at the end is not quite related to MSG... but i don't know.... maybe... it could be.... but whichever part i look i can't see the relation to MSG... :sweatingbullets:

anyway, these are my favorite lines :)

Windstruck

"Sorry" is not in my dictionary. If you want to hear it, change your name to Sorry. Then I'll call you "Sorry"

"When I'm not around, if you feel the wind blowing, then that will be me"

"How can you die when I saved you once already"

Hi, this is Myungwoo. Either my battery's out or I'm in a non-serviced area. Leave a message after the beep and I'll call back asap.

"Which non-serviced area is that? Come back. Hurry and come back.

No. nevermind. I'll come to you. I'll come to your side."

"This is the day you leave me forever. The 49th day after your death. But I'll come and find you before that day. I'll be sure to"

Myungwoo: I need to go. I'm glad that I saw you before I left.

Kyungjin: No! Myungwoo. Myungwoo, don't go. I'll follow you if you go

Myungwoo: No. It's not your time yet. You have many days ahead of you.

Kyungjin: No. No.

Myungwoo: Don't be so sad because of me. We'll meet again. Can't you feel it? When we meet again, tell me all the happiest memories you experienced from this life. And when you hear me whisper in the wind, you'll meet someone who has a soul like mine. Now, let me leave with your love in my heart.

Kyungjin: Myungwoo! Mianhae (Sorry)

Myungwoo: You don't have to call me that. My name is Myungwoo.

Kyungjin: I won't be so sad anymore. I'll believe that you're always with me. If you miss me, come back anytime. Even as the wind. Come back as the wind.

end...

"I could hear his whisper in the wind. I could feel it. It was him. Standing beside me."

"Let me introduce my girlfriend. She is... Someone who shed many tears over me. Her name is Kyungjin. Yeo Kyungjin. I feel strange just saying her name. She has something special that no one else can touch.

That scene was definitely a classic.

One of my favourite scenes too.

The movie was okay, it has it's few touching moments and stuff. But not one of my favourites, don't know why.

Anyhow, JJH was really beautiful in this- as usual ;D

This was a touching movie, it made me cry so much T_____T

Especially when Janghyuk dies.....

I didn't really expect him to die the second time.

& then when she takes the pills to die and be with him,

but she ends up waking up.. her expression was :tears:

ahhh! i cried sooo much

hahah i'm such a baby, but i saw this the other day and loved it!

i liked this movie...more so i like Jeon Ji hyun :blush: but yeah, for those who haven't seen it, there's a nice surprise at the end :phew: and those that have seen it know what i'm talking about ;)

anyway here's a Gif i made :sweatingbullets:

windstruckresizecc1.gif

hey. i want to see it.

i tired the clubbox. it didnt work for me...

so could someone give me other link? PLEASE.

oh by the way, is there any closed caption? more english..

it would be very helpful! :D :D :D

THANK YOU!

^^ yes! Please...can someone give a different link to download Windstruck? Besides youtube...

I cried...

I cried *buckets*. I'm also sharing this movie with my mother, will be her first K-Movie...hopefully she can get past having to read the subtitles, then she'll be hooked.

I downloaded Windstruck (and soooo many other dramas/movies) from Silent Regrets...

http://www.silentregrets.com/dramas/windstruck/

Nay and her friends do some fantastic hardsubbing/ripping/encoding/etc. Just don't read the responses/comments before you watch it, most were made before the spoiler tag was available.