Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

creidesca

[drama 2006] The Invisible Man 투명인간 최장수

[KBS2] Yoo Oh Sung, Chae Si Ra
Official HP: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/jangsu/

starts: 7/5/2006

# of EPISODES: 16

STARRING: Yoo Oh-Sung, Chae Si-Ra, Choi Yeo-Jin, Jo Yeon-Woo, Han Yeo-Woon, Lee Sung-Min...

1151916890_1.jpg

from left to right: Jo Yeon-Woo, Lee Sung-Min, Chae Si-Ra, Choi Yeo-Jin, Yoo Oh-Sung

Han Yoo-Woon, a winner of KBS' Superstar Survival Audition, plays the younger version of Chae Si-Ra's character.

credits to CindyW888:

6/2/06 – On 6/1, KBS2 announces that Yoo Oh Sung (유오성) is selected to lead the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo (투명인간 최장수)” scheduled to be aired on 7/5.

In this human drama, YOS plays the role Choi Jang Soo who is a powerful detective devoting his limited-time life to the happiness of his wife and two children after he receives the sentence. Actress Chae Shi Ra (채시라) will play the role Oh So Yong (오소영), the wife of Choi Jang Soo. OYS’s previous drama was “Jang Gil San” aired in 2004.

----

EPISODES AVAIL @

[HQ] http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

some screencaptures from EP 1

man19ub.jpg

younger versions of Yoo Oh-Sung's & Chae Si-Ra's characters...

man25nc.jpg

man30ff.jpg

younger versions of Yoo Oh-Sung's & ????'s characters...

man44js.jpg

man57qo.jpg

man67iu.jpg

man71bm.jpg

man83fo.jpg

man102bj.jpg

man115gr.jpg

interesting...basically kicked SBS Smile Again out of the top 20 nationwide

ratings for EP 1:

Nationwide: 12. 11.4%

Seoul: 17. 10.2%

updated the first post w/ news previously posted by CindyW888

I'm quite enjoying this first episode...man, Choi Jang Soo sure gets beaten up in this first episode.

Interesting and confusing...

But Maybe I will start watching it!

I've seen Chae Si Ra on the show after King Sat. so am interested in her acting

Thanks!

Yoo Oh-Sung is doing a drama???? Wow, I haven't seen him in anything in a long time, I should check it out! Thanks!

just finished watching EP 2 live...did So Yong ask Jang Soo for a divorce?

Where had he been all this time? It doesn't look like he's been there for his son and daughter as they were growing up--he didn't even know his son was allergic. His son wouldn't even call out "Dad" or speak to him after he got better at the hospital...just turned his head the other way on the hospital bed.

I think Jang Soo will likely suffer from some brain disease. Just look at how much his head had been through, especially in the first episode...and in the preview So Yong is going to hit him on the head, too? How could he had been so reckless with his life, while on the job?

From the preview, looks like the other guy who had liked her in high school (played by Jo Yeon Woo), who just returned to Korea, will be her boss at her new job?

And what is Choi Yeo-Jin's character's relation to Jang Soo?

Ratings for EP 2:

Nationwide: 19.4%

Seoul: 19.1%

4th place :)

Wow... such a big jump from 12th place to 4th place o_______o

I hope more people would give this drama a try, I was hooked just within the first several minutes of EP 1. Very good usage of the teenage counterparts.

^^ question: isnt she the girl from stairway to heaven.. the younger version of choi ji woo? omg she looks soo old now

she looks OLD? she looks about 14!

man30ff.jpg

^^ question: isnt she the girl from stairway to heaven.. the younger version of choi ji woo? omg she looks soo old now

no thats not her

HQ+LQ for EP 2 is on my CB now...

Oh yes, for those who are dling the HQs, can you tell me which rips is better if you happen to be dling the ones I have on my CB?