Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Drama: Ongoing - [Romance is a Bonus Book]Completed - [Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

[ENG SUB]

[#RomanceIsABonusBook Highlights: Re-open your book, 04:59 min]
#LeeJongSuk #LeeNaYoung  
The video begins with Lee Na Young’s voice saying, “If I could turn back time to a specific day, the only day I’d want to go back to is that one.” Along with the words, “Once again, I open the book that is you,” Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho’s story unfolds. 
1st Episode 2019.01.26 on tvN at 21:00
Full clip https://tv.naver.com/v/5117849/list/290520

Translated by @song.shiyu Oliver温明优 Claire @cherylpei
Proofread by @Joanna5959
Subtitle by @aki0914suk
Subtitle by JShine Lee Jong-Suk Fanclub .Pls give a credit when reposting.

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk Reveals Why He Chose “Romance Is A Bonus Book” For His First Rom-Com

DONNING SWOON-WORTHY FEATURES, LEE JONG SUK DECORATES FEBRUARY 2019 EDITION OF ESQUIRE KOREA.

One of the most sought-after actors of his generation, Lee Jong Suk concludes an engaging interview along with dazzling photos for the fashion magazine.

Throughout the shooting, he led scene in a relaxed atmosphere. Easily transforming to his actor stance in front of the camera, Lee knows well how to strike his charm effectively.

With a string of successful television series, it is a surprise that the actor feels he is still lacking as an actor. He reveals feeling a sense of inferiority by admitting to things he finds insufficient for himself particularly in acting.

Lee Jong Suk

ON HIS GOALS AS AN ACTOR

Known for his driven attitude to take on challenging roles, the actor has been blessed with distinctive roles in a short span of time. A feat considered remarkable for an actor.

Lee said, “I have never acted instinctively. I easily feel self-defeated when I look at lukewarm results.”

Wanting to always exceed expectations, the actor narrates how he works on his role with utmost diligence by doing a personal simulation of his scenes. He practices angles and best frames for scenes he needs to act on.

Already popular as he is now, Lee Jong Suk’s affection and passion for acting still persists.

“I want to be good at acting. But the criteria for the audience to recognize varies from person to person. It also depends on the preference of the person. So it is difficult to achieve,” he said.

Lee Jong Suk

FIRST ROMANTIC COMEDY SERIES

On his ninth year since the beginning of his actor journey, he is set to challenge his first romantic comedy. Although he has starred in memorable romance series before, his new venture will test his knack on comedy.

When asked what made him decide to do Romance is a Bonus Book, Lee reveals that he like the works of writer Jung Hyun Jung personally. The writer, who penned heartfelt rom-com stories Discovery of Love, Five Children and I Need Romance trilogy, is known for sketching relatable stories, witty scenarios and emotionally hard-hitting screenplay.

Lee adds how his rendition to his new role imbibes approachable and refreshing character that he hopes the audience will love.

Also sharing his insight to his budding cafe business and entertainment agency, Lee Jong Suk expressed feeling responsible for the hardworking people, who are walking with him to attain his goals as an actor. When he set up the businesses, he thought that it was only to be in company of his friends enjoying a good environment. But now, he understands the weight of how his businesses are realities for them. Hence, inspiring him to work hard for the people closely supporting him.

Lee Jong Suk

More pictures and full interview of Lee Jong Suk can be found in the February 2019 issue of Esquire and its official website. Video footage is released through Esquire SNS.

*All photos from Esquire Korea

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/lee-jong-suk-romance-is-a-bonus-book-rom-com/

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Aw, Go Nam Soon. Yes, School 2013. If you haven't seen that one, you should. JS stole the show. Never worried about a fictional character that much. I can see the logical progression. I'm glad that Eun Ho is a happier person, though. 

Whenever I see JS in black, though...that's all Kang Chul. :)

• Like 5

[#RomanceIsABonusBook Teaser: If you like to keep going]
#LeeJongSuk #LeeNaYoung  

[1 Episode Notice] 'Na Young applicant?' Pupil earthquake

Lee Jong Suk # Romance is a Bonus Book

• Like 4

[2019.01.24 highcutstar IG & Twitter Update] 
HIGH CUT VOL.234 
Actor  Lee Jong Suk decorated the cover of High Cut # 234. His more impressive cuts of literature and his new Romance, which turned into a literary youth, can be interviewed on a separate annotation on the January 24th Issue of High Cut # 234
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Google translate

@highcutstar IG :  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_rAtABb9x/

@highcutstar Twitter : https://twitter.com/highcutstar/status/1088211760937488384

• Like 6

DxoanEAVYAAMmfZ.jpg

DxoaoR_UwAEAAJZ.jpg

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, shoes and indoor

DxoaoUMUUAAu5om.jpg

DxoaoQ7UUAA9g7a.jpg

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 2 people

[2019.01.24 highcutstar IG & Twitter Update] 
HIGH CUT VOL.234 
Actor  Lee Jong Suk decorated the cover of High Cut # 234. His more impressive cuts of literature and his new Romance, which turned into a literary youth, can be interviewed on a separate annotation on the January 24th Issue of High Cut # 234
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Google translate

@highcutstar IG https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_rAtABb9x/

@highcutstar Twitter https://twitter.com/highcutstar/status/1088211760937488384

• Like 4

Let me just post this intead.... :blush:

You are trying to leave us a lot. Esquire, Hymn Of Death, High Cut, Romance Is A Bonus Book, Jade Lover (if got lucky). You have no idea how much that is all appreciated. But nothing can fill your space. There won't be a single moment when we don't have you in our minds

DxogGXVUwAA8R4T.jpg

• Love 4

Lee Jong Suk Says “Romance Is A Bonus Book” Reminds Him Of Lee Bo Young And “I Hear Your Voice”

Jan 24, 2019
by R. Jun

Lee Jong Suk talked about his upcoming drama, “Romance Is a Bonus Book,” in his latest photo shoot with High Cut magazine.

New photos from the shoot were released on January 24, along with a portion of his interview for the style magazine.

Talking about his character Cha Eun Ho, an idol of the literature world and the editor-in-chief at his publishing company, Lee Jong Suk said, “In this drama, I think I especially have a lot in common with the character. My face gets red easily, and the writer took that characteristic and melded it into the character.” He explained that before, if his face got red while filming, he would have to re-do the take or focus harder to prevent his face from blushing, but he had a bit more freedom for this drama.

lee-jong-suk-high-cut-1-540x376.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is acting opposite Lee Na Young in the drama, who is the same age as Lee Bo Young, Lee Jong Suk’s co-star from the 2013 drama “I Hear Your Voice.”

Lee Jong Suk said, “I was also reminded of ‘I Hear Your Voice’ a lot while filming this drama. And Bo Young noona and Na Young noona are the same age. But during ‘I Hear Your Voice,’ I was 24 or 25, so it is a little different from now. If Su Ha (Lee Jong Suk’s character from ‘I Hear Your Voice’) was fresh and pure, this character is more mature and rational.”

The actor debuted in the 2010 drama “Prosecutor Princess,” and when asked what he knows now that he didn’t know then, he said, “I found out the size of the lenses on the cameras. Realizing that I was estimating the size of the frame after hearing staff members say 100-millimeter, 35-millimeter, I thought to myself, ‘this is tragic.'”

He continued, “Once you start to think about how large your face must be on the monitor, you start to hit limitations. These days, I do my best to tune out that kind of talk on set. What is acting. It gets harder the more you do it.”

lee-jong-suk-high-cut-3-540x424.jpg

Source (1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1297569wpp/lee-jong-suk-says-romance-bonus-book-reminds-lee-bo-young-can-hear-voice

• Like 5

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!

1st Episode 2019.01.26 on tvN at 21:00

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Has A Bromantic Encounter With Kim Tae Woo In “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

On January 24, tvN shared new preview stills of Lee Jong Suk and Kim Tae Woo in “Romance Is a Bonus Book.”

The drama tells the romantic story of previously successful copywriter Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young) and star writer and idol of the literature world Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk). Cha Eun Ho is also the chief editor of a publishing company where Kim Jae Min (Kim Tae Woo) is the CEO.

The released stills show Cha Eun Ho and Kim Jae Min’s unconventional first encounter during Cha Eun Ho’s college days. Cha Eun Ho stands nonchalantly in the library as Kim Jae Min appears in a trench coat and tries to gain Cha Eun Ho’s attention. Kim Jae Min’s efforts to get Cha Eun Ho to look at him continue at the basketball court, where Cha Eun Ho stands with a dumbstruck expression.

romance-is-a-bonus-book-lee-jong-suk.jpg

romance-is-a-bonus-book-lee-jong-suk2.jpg

Despite his silly attire, Kim Jae Min is one of the most powerful people in the publishing industry. Personality-wise, however, he is someone who likes to bicker with his coworkers and is far from charismatic. He discovers Cha Eun Ho’s talents and scouts him as the youngest editor in his company. Their hilarious love-hate relationship will be something to look forward to.

The producers of the drama remarked, “The teamwork between Lee Jong Suk and Kim Tae Woo can be described as perfect. Their playful synergy amplifies the fun of the show. Please look forward to the bromantic chemistry between Lee Jong Suk, who has great chemistry with anyone, and Kim Tae Woo, who will show a completely different character from his usual acting roles.”

“Romance Is a Bonus Book” will premiere on January 26 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 6

e838d6c5gy1fzekqtv53cg20hk0lx7wl.gif

e838d6c5gy1fzekqnohtrg20hk0lxnpj.gif

e838d6c5gy1fzekr5lrblg20hk0lxu0z.gif

..is anyone looking at the omega watch?!!!!

Imagine similarÃ

...your time is mine....!!!!!!  ..I know  ...!!!!!!!!

e838d6c5gy1fzekmmzgvvg20hk0lxhdz.gif

...yes...!!!!!!!......my noona...!!!!!!!!!

repost @asiaren

:lol::joy::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Lee JongSuk Is Full Of Charms With Wet Hair And Opened Shirt For ‘Esquire’ Photoshoot

lee jongsuk esquire, lee jongsuk 2019

Lee JongSuk is well-known for his model activities. The actor is also well-loved by magazines and he often does photoshoots.

With his upcoming drama “Romance is a Bonus Book”, he is getting even more offer. Among these photoshoots, the actor will be on the February issue cover of ‘Esquire’. The released photos are eye-catching.

Lee JongSuk is lying down with wet hair and with a black top. He looks as if he is trying to seduce the readers by looking straight into the camera.

The concept of the photoshoot is giving sexy and charismatic vibes to the actor. Have a look at the breath-taking pictures for yourself.

lee jongsuk esquire, lee jongsuk 2019

Find out more pictures when the magazine is released.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will premiere on Jan. 26. Many fans have been waiting for his first romantic comedy.

Do you also like his pictures for ‘Esquire’?

https://www.kpopmap.com/lee-jongsuk-is-full-of-charms-with-wet-hair-and-opened-shirt-for-esquire-photoshoot/

• Like 5