Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Drama: Ongoing - [Romance is a Bonus Book]Completed - [Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

38422524_1804134416288471_9175407439820881920_n.jpg

38697705_2157679654505470_1844719368806596608_n.jpg

38685272_2054080141310647_3852943332208541696_n.jpg

38845697_615174405550917_119273689941278720_n.jpg

38662367_279368272844737_1367193630548164608_n.jpg

39114687_1820483794705090_2125069437747855360_n.jpg

39042933_319605365252042_8177596115013599232_n.jpg

2018.08.17 Lee Jong Suk at FM CRANK UP in Tokyo/Japan - MAIHAMA AMPHITHEATER

"Lee Jong Suk talking about his enlistment and became too emotianaly ...and crying...

"I can't see you guys like this next year, I won't ask you guys to wait for me... If there are people who are better than me.. " - Jong Suk  (Kyle N Kim)

Photos Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BmlvfI8H3KM/?taken-by=evahoyw

"Anyway I will wait for you! You are a great actor who can not replace anyone in my mind !!"

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Piano time! Jong Suk Playing "My Soul" by July 

• Like 3

Trans by @kwbljs89_psh : "That's all I've prepared for today. I have been holding fan meetings every year, and it seems that fans in Japan are cheering more and more. Thank you very much.

I consider how I will repay you for being loved. (Jong Suk is likely to cry) I almost cried.

But, I have to finish this ending to go to eat quickly. hhh.. Maybe next year you will not see my face for a while. I held myself in tears. In fact, I don't want to ask anyone to wait like any celebrity.
It's okay. I felt like I was crying. .... I'm ok. The more I act , the harder I feel. Whenever I have the fan meeting, I feel like I have to act. ... I thought about what to say... What to say... (Jong Suk cries, OMG)~ I think it would be nice to show you another work. Anyway, I'll leave after acting one more work. It was very difficult for me to choose a work unlike usual. (Jong Suk cries) I can't enjoy acting as much as I used to. I'm sorry, but I'll act with thankful heart so hard.
I'm crazy.. (Jong Suk cries). Why do I do like this now ? Why am I crying? (Fans encourage. fans said OK ) I'm not OK....

I thank you for coming here so much. If we have any chance, let's see again. Be careful.. Thanks ~"

:weary::cold_sweat::bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

AN OPEN MESSAGE TO JJONG :

I kind of wanting to hit you in the head for even thinking that you will be replaced. For everyone of us , nobody is better than you so that clearly makes you IRREPLACEABLE. Do your military service...do all the things you need to do...while each one of us stands ground. When you return Jjong...you're sure to see us all with our love for you not waning a bit. That's a commitment we are making to you...with our hearts 1f642.png?_nc_eui2=AeGO38Rpok9OyoJ7nt_4b:)

Image may contain: 1 person, night

Image may contain: 1 person, night and concert

PHOTO CREDITS TO WITH JS THAILAND

• Like 4

Years apart can't change our love for you.

Yes, it wouldn't be easy to bear those years without you. But as they say, "True love will conquer all." And our love for you was real enough to conquer those years apart. We will still be the same family that you will leave behind, and still the people who love you. You are such an amazing person! You always made me smile in everything you do. 

We will be here when you have to leave. And still be here when your on your way back home... 

• Like 4

These days I have a hard time coming to this forum or checking his name tag on SNS. I fear that  I will see the post that says he is enlisting. And although I know it will happen, I am still worried. But since he has to enlist, I hope he has a good service and make himself and us proud.

I know how scary it can be in showbiz to hold your stand but He is a babo if he thinks we will leave him. Lol there maybe many pretty actors out there, but noone can replace him for me. Be happy sukkie, we are with you:wub: We will wait for you.

• Like 4

I do watch other dramas without him, but I have yet to find anyone who quite fills his shoes. No one else manages to pull me into the heart and mind of a character and make me feeeeeeel so much when I'm watching. His goal is to become and "irreplaceable actor," and as far as I'm concerned, he's done that. So balli, balli! Get the military stuff over with and come back quickly! We'll still be here, eagerly waiting for the next work.

• Like 5

Dk2HpT2UUAAby9Y.jpg

Dk2HqXPUUAA1xFH.jpg

Dk2AS7tVAAAZL1V.jpg

PHOTO TIME

Credit as tagged

• Like 3

ÐÑÑÑоенное

YT: https://youtu.be/pEMPQRp0bMQ

Spoiler

Trans by @kwbljs89_psh:  

"That's all I've prepared for today. I have been holding fan meetings every year, and it seems that fans in Japan are cheering more and more. Thank you very much.

I consider how I will repay you for being loved. (Jong Suk is likely to cry) I almost cried.

But, I have to finish this ending to go to eat quickly. hhh.. Maybe next year you will not see my face for a while. I held myself in tears. In fact, I don't want to ask anyone to wait like any celebrity.
It's okay. I felt like I was crying. .... I'm ok. The more I act , the harder I feel. Whenever I have the fan meeting, I feel like I have to act. ... I thought about what to say... What to say... (Jong Suk cries, OMG)~ I think it would be nice to show you another work. Anyway, I'll leave after acting one more work. It was very difficult for me to choose a work unlike usual. (Jong Suk cries) I can't enjoy acting as much as I used to. I'm sorry, but I'll act with thankful heart so hard.
I'm crazy.. (Jong Suk cries). Why do I do like this now ? Why am I crying? (Fans encourage. fans said OK ) I'm not OK....

I thank you for coming here so much. If we have any chance, let's see again. Be careful.. Thanks ~"

• Like 3

Dk1uN13UcAIffxj.jpg

Dk1to1bUwAArqbS.jpg

Dk1to1YUUAIrJsb.jpg

Dk1to1bV4AAqdsM.jpg

Dk1to1yU8AER06T.jpg

Credit as tagged

• Like 3

Final speech in tears

"I love You" & Final speech in tears

• Like 3

sukloz: Many oversea fans asked me yesterday. I try to trans in English here. The Chinese trans version is done by XINA from weibo. If have some mistakes in English, please tell me to delete. Thanks. Cr tagged on pic. 
Suk: “I will have new drama before go army. In fact, it is really difficult to choose the good ones. Because I don’t feel happy to act anymore . So Sorry, I will try my best hardly(tears). Am I crazy? Why should be this? “ 
Fans shouted "Are you okay?"
Suk: “No..I am not ok.”“Thank you for coming. Goodbye, please go home carefully, thank you” “We can't meet again in next year, I won't ask all of you to wait for me. If someone is better than...” :bawling:

sukloz: thank you for your loving LJS cartoons. I am so sad with him, he is still be tired to face his acting and don’t told us to wait for him back. I feel so sorry for him. I think he want to do sth perhaps he feel work in his 89M be more happier in his life. Exactly, I think only.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmmBo2inFex/?taken-by=sukloz

• Like 3