Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoshiMochi

michellephail.tumblr.com

DREAMiiNG    0

That site, despite having "credible information" which is substantiated, is quite disturbing. I can't really understand the lengths taken in order to expose her lies when they could just ignore her. You're not meant to like everyone in this world.

NEYUGN93    72

Quite hilarious and seems legit however, quite creepy. I know they're just trying to show her fans the truth behind all her lies but it's going way too far.

Mannosuke    1,363

That site, despite having "credible information" which is substantiated, is quite disturbing. I can't really understand the lengths taken in order to expose her lies when they could just ignore her. You're not meant to like everyone in this world.

Quite hilarious and seems legit however, quite creepy. I know they're just trying to show her fans the truth behind all her lies but it's going way too far.

Just like the 9/11 conspiracies right.

Yea, there's a bunch of evidence of Michelle's "bad behavior", but in the end, who... really... cares. She shouldn't affect us our lives. I'd love to laugh at the girl who said she watched Michelle's video and started using olive oil on her face, then broke out and blamed it on Michelle. Yes, listen to everything the internet tells you to do :rolleyes:

Honoko    0

Actually i heard more than one person write in that tumblr. I remember people from guru gossip was talking about contributing to that website and they would send the article along with the information to the owner of the tumblr. Some stuff does seem stupid like the picture comparison of some other girls and her but some other stuff are very detail and informative. You can tell it's written by many different people. Also I remember different people on guru gossip was offering information to the ones who is writing the articles. Seem like it's a lot of team work in that forum. It's kind of scary but they don't seem to be as worst as 4 Chan since they just want to prove to people what a consistent liar she is.

5880    306

It's 2chan all over again lol

Who cares really. Michelle makes videos, people love it, people hate it, and the world goes on.

Mannosuke    1,363

took  a look.. the stuff does seem credible~ but it's just creepy how much time these people spend putting this together O.O 

The irony is that whenever someone produces large quantities of information about celebrities, no one finds it strange.

vip_gd    197

i never knew that about her

i can see why a lot of people hate her -slowly nods head-

but i think that person may be a bit too obsessive in criticizing her

it's like that song "love me or hate me it's an obsession"