Quantcast
debbieleung

[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

‘Dream High’ cast to reunite for concert in Japan

491475(0)-m550397_70329.jpg

Japan is in love with KBS2TV’s ’Dream High‘, and it’s inspired the cast to come together once more for a concert in Japan!

The drama was previously aired through Japanese network DATV, but because it’s garnered such a positive response from viewers, the network decided to airing re-runs of the episodes.

DATV and AVEX have decided to host the Dream High concert at Saitama Super Arena on September 4th. The event will see appearances from Bae Yong Joon, J.Y. Park, and the rest of the cast.

An official stated, “This is the first time in about nine months that Bae Yong Joon will be meeting with his fans. We are already receiving inquiries about the concert tickets, and people are expressing a great deal of interest about the concert.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/dream-high-cast-to-reunite-for-concert-in-japan

I love this drama.. :) i like kim pil suk and jason's love story, they look so cute together. And as for Suzy ( ko hemi) I like her better with Song Sam Dong.. Which who she chooses eventually.. hehe hope there is a season 2 for this drama.. Love it and such a good story.. fighting!! :) 

Anyone know if they plan on releasing songs that weren't in the OST? For example...

Maybe - Soo Hyun + Suzy

Maybe - Someone else (I think JYP?)

Waiting - Soo Hyun + Suzy

Waiting - IU

D: I want them alllll, but only way they're available is if you rip them. I want the studio versionn

hi.... I have just finished watching this drama and I absolutely love it!

Does anyone know what song is played on ep 13 starting minute 25... When oh hyuk was negotiating with ma do sik?

Many thanks for the reply :D

Just finished this series. Really enjoyed it! I love the couples! I love Pil Sook and Jason for there innocently adorable love. And I love that ultimately Sam Dong didn't lose out which tends to happen. They set it out so that it seemed like Hye Mi would end up with Jin Guk, but I was always sadly rooting for Sam Dong thinking he wouldn't get her.

Really unexpectedly enjoyable series!

^Just got them :wub:

Hello guys. I'm here again to keep you updated with Dream High goodies :wub:

I just received my DVD set and I hope that anyone who ordered it received theirs as well ^__^

The DVD set was puuuuure gorgeous. Well, I'd say I have better drama DVD sets (with beautiful dvdcases and all) but Dream High's was still gorgeous in its own way. :) Here are some pictures to get you motivated to get them :P

THE TWO VOLUMES. with 3 DVD cases each

29on5af.jpg

The DVD Cases

r1a7oz.jpg

What the DVD looks like

dczqm0.jpg

The beautiful and huge posters!!!

r94mpx.jpg

ab47qx.jpg

yupp they're really big and it sucks that I don't have any room to hang them up ~___~

The postcards.

2a5yu1c.jpg

I have yet to watch the DVD so I don't know what surprises this thing will give me :P Will post some DVDupdates again once I watched it :)

edit;;

errrr, okay, I skimmed through the concert part and shuuuucks, no Maybe, no My Valentine, no Can't Forget and no SooZy's HHWW at the end of the concert ~___~ BOO! Whatever was shown on TV was what on the DVD. -_-

Hello!

Soo. I've watched up to Episode 4 so far.

Here are some of the scenes that weren't aired on TV yet were part of the episodes.

Sorry, these are LQ shots as I took pictures of them from my TV. =.= Can't play it on my computer since I didn't convert it to Region 3 :sweatingbullets:

16c2e5y.jpg

34f1oy0.jpg

331m3pe.jpg

dr9hj8.jpg

s3zeqf.jpg

2jb47jk.jpg

^This scene was apparently Jin Guk and Baek Hee's first meet.

Baek Hee was already attracted to him at first sight :)

ao8ao2.jpg

bet0sp.jpg

33fesjn.jpg

30lhwew.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun needs your votes!!

He's one of the (many, very very many) nominees for the 2011 Seoul International Drama Awards.

Vote HERE: https://kr.promotion.yahoo.com/sda2011/vote_actor_en.html

The number of votes he has gotten so far is disappointing T_T

It's a pity cuz he's a talented actor who deserves to win.

Go and vote NOW ppl!

(ps: voting is open till 16 Aug and you can only vote once a day)

Hello!

Soo. I've watched up to Episode 4 so far.

Here are some of the scenes that weren't aired on TV yet were part of the episodes.

Sorry, these are LQ shots as I took pictures of them from my TV. =.= Can't play it on my computer since I didn't convert it to Region 3 :sweatingbullets:

sorry for cutting your posts..thank you so much for sharing with us about the DVD version..please keep updating more~ :D

it's funny because i was just thinking about the uncut version a couple days ago and then i decided to check up the thread and i saw your post...thanks a lot. i wish i had enough money to buy it... :tears: the DVD set looks pretty..

i missed the show so much..it's almost August now, i hope they will still casting the same people for DH season 2 but if not it's ok~ i'll still watching season2.......depends on the cast though.. ^_^ i hope they dont cast someone that i dont like ...lol..if JYP still co-produce it, i'm gonna watch it because i love everyone in JYP Nation... :lol:

Any news about Dream High OST japanese version? I read it that it was due to be realize at July and is now August...it is the first but is August XD

The most recent thing i found was a video of Kim Soo Hyun recording and two audio previews

Undisclosed MiGook scene

6bcfca10jw1dk0iyr93pjj.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRnsqYpN88o

Cr: 2011dreamhigh youtube & youku

I'm crying right now... huhuhu my forever OTP :tears:

Undisclosed Milky Couple scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBA1bIMhuaA

Seeing these deleted JG/HM scenes makes me upset. Lol. Why did they have to cut these amazing scenes out? I firmly believe that they were building to a JG/HM ending, but the fan support for SD/HM stopped that. I always thought that HM starting to like SD so much at such a late point in the drama was too quick. It was obvious that she had liked JG from the beginning, and they built that with her being just so upset when he left to go debut, and then her anger with him for not being around, etc. And then in what episode 14 or 15, suddenly she like SD? Yeah....not believable. Not for me atleast.

*SIGH* Sorry, I'll end my frustrated JinMi shipper rant. Lol. Atleast the end was still kinda open though, so there's hope for them in Dream High 2 if the rumors of Taec and Suzy making cameos is true. :)