VbFzTl.jpg

FW6Eel.jpg

7WquYl.jpg

xnbMal.jpg

2p

uxYAgl.jpg

bnlu0l.jpg

source&cr: Something Special, OIAM, Soul&Sense ll reupload: dondontcha

Support from Poland - it's not impressive at all, but fans gave their best, so it's still heartwarming^^

IHotb.png

Cr: Anneaviel @ Replay Team

12.05.24 Catch Me If You Can

6CIXOl.jpg

7n7bQl.jpg

jVN6jl.jpg

dOsDFl.jpg

P7VmLl.jpg

ilLbPl.jpg

zQ0Q7l.jpg

HRwKjl.jpg

p3ceyl.jpg

kyG7xl.jpg

-Credit : yoonhae; hellokey || Re up & shared : Rie_0525 [dont hotlink]-

12.05.24 Catch Me If You Can

*image*

*image*

*image*

*image*

*image*

*image*

*image*

*image*

-Credit : yoonhae; hellokey || Re up & shared : Rie_0525 [dont hotlink]-

Hi dear, thanks for sharing~ ^^ I noticed something as I was viewing though: for the photos taken by yoonhae (weibo), the rules are listed beneath the logo and the last one says "禁任何形式二次上传", which translates to "Any form of re-uploading is forbidden". ><

---

HANTEO: 120523 --> cumulative = 129,829

GAON: Of the weekly charts, I'm only keeping an eye on the album chart till the monthly one comes out. It's interesting that their Sherlock mini-album is nowhere to be found in the top 100 of the week of 5.13-5.19 BUT we do have three of their older albums! Romeo is at #78, SHINee World at #85, Lucifer at #97 (it's "hot"). Can I maybe take this as a sign of new fans...?

2j10hop.png

For reference, from 5.13 to 5.19, Sherlock sold 1042 copies on the Hanteo (meaning it probably sold more on Gaon, but nonetheless ranks below 100). :9

[info] K-POP Nation Concert in Macao 2012

7e30db90gw1dtac14cshej.jpg

Date : 2 July 2012 | Time : 8PM (Macao)

Participating Artistes : SHINee, SNSD, U-KISS, BAP

Ticketing Price : 1680, 1380, 1080, 680, 480

Ticketing Price (With air tickets) : 1768, 1468, 1168, 868, 568

MORE DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK

Source : cotaiticketing.com (weibo) // Shared/Trans/Image : soundtracklove@soompi (do not hotlink)[/center]

Anyone out there who can teach me how to edit posts? ^^

Or else I would have to leave a new post for every update. Thanks!

===========================================

[Twitter] 120525 JEON HYUN MOO WISHES FOR SHINee 4 YEARS SINCE DEBUT

tumblr_m4jzdtOiof1qcl8qx.jpg

[Trans] Twinkle Twinkle Shining SHINee ♥ Congratulating whole-heartedly for 4 years since debut ^^ Today afternoon at 12PM (KST), the first song that will be played for everyone on Jeon Hyun Moo Music Program will be SHINee's debut song. Don't lose your innocence/faith, keep on shining ^^ ♥

Source : @larryjunlive (Jeon Hyun Moo) / Kor-Chi : @路路杏仁儿露 / Chi-Eng : soundtracklove@soompi

[Twitter] 120525 SM DANCERS, CHOREOGRAPHERS WISHES FOR SHINEE

81222307.png

‏@Gr9242 캬...벌써 샤이니 데뷔 4주년이라니....꼬맹이연습생때 가르치던게 엊그제같은데 시간이참...하긴 중딩이였던 탬이 이제 20살이지요ㅋㅋ 자 4주년 찍엇으니 이제 40주년가자!!! ㅡㅡ;; 일단 지금은 일본으로가자!!!~

@/Gr9242: Kyah… It’s already SHINee’s 4th anniversary of their debut…. It seems like yesterday when I was teaching those little trainees. Time sure flies… Taem was in middle school but now he’s 20 years old keke Now that we’ve reached 4th anniversary, let’s go to the 40th now!!!! --;; But first, let’s go to Japan now!!!~

==========================================

63186597.png

@jjongsoohyelims : 아하 오늘이 샤이니의 데뷔 4주년~캬~땀 뻘뻘흘리며 누너예를 부르던 아이들이 벌써 4주년이라니ㅎ무진장 축하하옵니다!우리오빠들도 무지 뿌듯하시겠지요!?ㅎㅎㅎ오늘 또 일본으로 떠나는 우리 샤이니팀!!멋진 공연하고 돌아오세요~화이팅하십쇼!아자아자!!

@jjongsoohyelims: Aha today is SHINee’s 4th anniversary of their debut! Kyah~ The kids that sang Replay while sweating a ton are already at their 4th anniversary haha Congratulations! Our oppas must be extremely satisfied, right!? Hahaha. To our SHINee team leaving for Japan again today!! Come back after an amazing concert~ Let’s hwaiting! Aja aja!!

=========================================

27838880.png

@leehyukjoo샤이니 4주년 추카추카 ~~ RT

@leehyukjoo: Congrats congrats on SHINee's 4th anniversary ~~

Translation : @shiningtweets / Image : soundtracklove@soompi

^ Hi ! Tsu, because this soompi is still in beta mode, we cannot edit our forum posts. ;-;

Miut : oh thanks for the clarification. this is sad ;A;

[sCHEDULE] 120525 SHINEE TO APPEAR ON TVQ (JAPAN)

newevents.jpg

25 May 2012 : 24:53 - 25:28 | Guest : SHINee

* I'm guessing it's broadcasted midnight, i.e. 26 May 2012 : 0053hrs - 0128hrs

Source : SHINee JP Official Site (shinee.jp) // Image : soundtracklove@soompi

This is such a last minute notice! Stay tuned tonight! :-bd

[ARTICLE] ONEW & TAEMIN MENTIONED IN STYLE MAGAZINE KOREA

magsr.jpg

During the first "Sherlock" performance on SBS 《Inkigayo》, Onew looked really different from his usual meek and tidy appearance,just like his name. It is really refreshing (to see) a hairstyle that totally hides the face. Both brown and golden colours give a really warm feeling. It is really amazing that the softness of the hair is still maintained. Judging from hairstyles, Taemin's long hair is really astonishing/unique, avant garde, a new experimentation, (reflects) a totally new generation. However Onew and Taemin have both gradually returned back to their short hairstyles. I'm curious/ wonder what's the reason - Hoyu (Fashion Designer).

Source : STYLE.co.kr / Kor-Chi : 123小舞123 / Chi-Eng : soundtracklove@soompi

EDIT : The source of the article above : http://bit.ly/KmwTyu

======================================================

[RANKING] SHINEE RELATED KEYWORDS LISTED ON WEIBO AND TOP NAVER SEARCH CHART

navert.jpgweibot.jpg

#1 "SHINee" Naver - As of 2048hrs (KST)

#8 "SHINee 4 years since debut" Weibo - As of 1748hrs

Source : NAVER, WEIBO / Image : 爱吃毛豆的猫, @崬海邊的兎孒 / Compilation : soundtracklove@soompi

I hate not being able to edit. =__= too much pressure to get it right the first time lol.

-----

120525 Minho ME2DAY update

20krb6g.jpg

[ 민호 ] 우리 오늘 네살이넹~

[ Minho ] We are four years old today~

(T/N: He's staying this cutely lol. And Dubu & Taem, what are you guys looking at so intently?)

source: SHINee's me2day

I don't have the means with which to make large thumbnails. That and I'm lazy.

so instead of re-uploading stuff to share, I'll just point you guys to photo sets~

120525 SHINee Debut 4th ANNIVERSARY (leejinki @ tistory) -- there are 9 photos; click on them for full size.

SHINee 4th Anniversary (onewsama) -- just keep clicking~ 6 index photos altogether.

120525 Leaving for Osaka (marryjane) -- no eyes~

To tide you over till vivz or someone else re-ups these...or something......

:3

-----

ORICON: They went back down to #42.

SHINee’s noona fans display their love for the group with their artistic talent

8P19f.jpg

Leading Hallyu idol group SHINee has some dedicated noona fans who like to display their unconditional love for the boys with their impressive artistic talent.

The photos above recently surfaced on an online community site with the title, ‘Idol noona fans’ amazing dedication, SHINee’s fans’ dedication.’

A few talented noona fans had carefully carved the words ‘SHINee’, ‘Onew‘, and more out of pencil lead, creating a masterpiece that undoubtedly took a lot of time to complete.

Onlookers who came across the photos could definitely feel the fans’ love for SHINee by taking one look at their work.

Netizens who who were amazed at the meticulously crafted pencils remarked, “That workmanship…“, “They are not fans. They are Gods,” and more.

The boys of SHINee recently celebrated their 4th anniversary.

Source & Image: HeraldM

Taken from: ALLKPOP

@hyo.sa; lol, uploaded the pics below ^▽^

120525- INCHEON AIRPORT (OTW TO OSAKA)

Total: 3 | click for full size

QVwuzl.jpg

M57d9l.jpg

dxp6ll.jpg

source & cr; leejinki.kr

re-up & shared; vivz

120522- INCHEON AIRPORT (BACK FROM LA)

click for full size

VT2V0l.jpg

source & cr; splendid

re-up & shared; vivz

[FANCAM] 120521 Onew smiling & waving w/ passport to fans @ LAX Airport

cr; onewwada

[FAN-MADE + FANCAM] ★★★★4TH ANNIVERSARY★★★★ ( W/ ONEW CUTE MOMENTS)

^ SUPER CUTE clip made by OneWayToU ^^ She compiled clips from the Arena Tour, SWC, Replay showcase and other JP activities. ^^

cr; OneWayToU

SHINee has been giving us great performances, breath taking photos, funny and entertaining variety shows, interviews and tv/radio guestings for the past Four years. All of us fell in love and got mesmerized by their unique personalities and amazing talents. SHINee without a doubt, deserve every inch of success and recognition they have now. Looking back at their old photos and watching old videos, It's impressive to see how much they've grown. I feel nostalgic and emotional. sigh.

SHINee, more particularly Onew occupies a tremendous part in my heart. Their music makes me feel like I'm in Heaven. Language will never be a hindrance for me to appreciate their music, talent and personality. They are my source of happiness when I feel like it's the end of the world for me. I keep wanting to learn more about languages, culture and most importanly, by being a Shawol, I met many friends from different parts of the world. How astounding is that!

I may never know, or perharps will never know their real feelings behind those smiles they always show, their hardships or pesonal struggles but I hope and always pray for them to stay strong, stay healthy and for their friendship to last for a long, long time. They've been through a lot and I'm sure more challenges will come but I know they'll find a way to outshine them all.

I wasn't there from the very beginning but I promise to stay and love them forever. How I wish I can show them how much I am Thankful for their existence. I will never stop dreaming that one day, I will be part of the Pearlescent Blue Ocean too, waving my lightstick as I try not to faint. :P

Thank you to my fellow Shawols who keep on sharing a lot of SHINee related things. I know how hard it is to translate and post updates so I want you guys to know that you are really, really appreciated! :)

tumblr_m4ixiiDSQn1qb01d4o1_r2_400.gif

tumblr_m4ixiiDSQn1qb01d4o2_r1_400.gif

source: sachia

Happy Fourth Year Anniversary SHINee! and more Anniversaries to come!

click for full size ll do not hotlink ll do not modify/edit the photos

120525 Incheon Airport (OTW to Japan)

img7878r.jpg

img7868p.jpg

img7896g.jpg

img7931z.jpg

img7737o.jpgimg7859y.jpgimg7880i.jpg

img7800o.jpgimg7935z.jpg>

-10 images-

credit: iTaem / re-up & shared: anju@soompi

120525index.jpg

60930062.jpg

credit: LastFantasy & Fantasister

img46142copy.jpg

img4728copy.jpg

credit: Taempo

**FANCAMS**

click on the titles

120520 SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR Ⅲ IN LA_Love Like Oxygen -Taemin fancam

^ wet hair flips *o*

120520 SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR Ⅲ IN LA - Amigo- Taemin fancam

credit: sweething

120525 Taemin primpin' & groovin' fancam @ Incheon Airport

credit: realstory

120525 Dancing Machine Taemin fancam @ Incheon Airpot

credit: taempo

[MOBILE] 120525 SHINEE MOBILE SITE UPDATE : 2MINKEY

tumblr_m4m6me7Ndl1qcl8qx.jpg

tumblr_m4m6mjLEar1qcl8qx.jpg

[Official JP Mobile Site] Staff Update - Tomorrow is SHINee's Japan Arena Tour 4th Concert at Osaka!! To add on to the previous story in Osaka : During the previous visit to Osaka, Key and Taemin took some time out to do some shopping. They met up with Minho afterwards to have a barbequed feast~ Three of them hardly showed any restraint for food and kept eating! This is a photo taken by key (before/after) his shopping trip.

Source : JP Mobile Site /Image : Minoutshine / JP - Chi : @KimKiBum的锁头酱酱酱 / Chi-Eng : soundtracklove@soompi

Heard that the editing function will be up soon..hopefully.

120526 Jonghyun, Taemin, Key (Star King)

Part 1: http://youtu.be/gVXPMuJ5Az8

Part 2: http://youtu.be/3btLFLJQaOc

Part 3: http://youtu.be/Lco-itPQB4Q

Part 4: http://youtu.be/cIbCZjc0i8Q

Part 5: http://youtu.be/fkCNmIhVLAA

Credit: MsZinger93 / @SHINeeloveSG

FULL HD will be up later!

[FAN ACCOUNT] 120526 SHINEE JAPAN ARENA TOUR - OSAKA #1

osakafa.jpg

Source : onyuxccy / Compilation : soundtracklove@soompi (do not hotlink)

[FAN ACCOUNT] 120526 SHINEE JAPAN ARENA TOUR - OSAKA #2

Taemin : Everyone, I will own the stage today.

Jjong : No can do

Taemin : Please pay attention to my stage/performance

Jjong : Nope Nope

Onew : Andwae (no)

(Cr :ハル / / JP Chi : 温民親媽小夏)

Regarding (SHINee's) 4th anniversary, SHINee was asked if they wanted to hear anything from the audience.

Hyungs "Taemin-goon, is there anything thing you wish to hear (from the audience)?"

Taemin : "I... Buing Buing (his aegyo was so cute and angel-like)"

SHINee "1..2..." (S/N : gesturing the audience to do it as per Taemin's request)

Fans "Buing Buing"

Taemin : "Good Job (everyone)"

The entire arena fainted~

(JP-Chi : TheFirstAndTheLast_LTM)

Onew's long note was held more than 40 seconds today!!!!!

(src : gunnchann_aoi / jp-chi : 温民親媽小夏)

Jonghyun placed his arms around Onew and Taemin's waist and bowed 〜っ♡・゚・(ノД`; )・゚・ ジョン〜っ

(src : 무키키 / Kor-chi : 温民親媽小夏)

Today, Minho was the one who stole Taemin's usual segment "XX, I love all of you". Taemin was shocked and kneeled on the floor and brought his hands up and looked at the ceiling "What... about... me..." After several attempts to do it again, Jonghyun stole his line...Taemin was completely devastated.

(Jp-Chi : TheFirstAndTheLast_LTM)

During the Yellow Ribbon segment, Onew wore a paper money constructed hat while Taemin wore a paper money constructed helmet

(src : On_eworld71 jp-chi : 温民親媽小夏)

Always love performance : When SHINee stood up to dance, Onew was the only one to dance in the opposite direction. He realised his mistake immediately. When Taemin was captured, the "Red Indians" surrounding him attacked him with rods/spears.

(Jp-Chi : TheFirstAndTheLast_LTM)

(Above eng translations) Chi-eng : soundtracklove@soompi