Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I just saw this vid it s him in university class 1 and the classmates keep shooting him

I think this s a repost

http://www.youtube.com/embed/oiRq3Y8GMug?autoplay=1

I wonder how he can study When every one is focussing on him

If we know such inconsiderate acts stress JW or are causing inconveniences to him, shldnt we NOT repeating it by circulating such vids or pics.

This is just my personal views. U can ignore this post if u dun agree.

i remember how upset i was after L7CS ended and news were released that Joowon will return to musical. sure, we have Only You movie, but it will take at least 3 months to shoot, 3 months to edit and then publicity, etc. so i was expecting to see Only You in late 2013 or early 2014. and the musical will be from November 2013 to end of 2014 and i may not be able to watch it coz i'm not in Korea. this is one of the reasons i refuse to stan an actor, coz i will miss him so much when he's not in any projects.
so, yes, i was very upset back then at the prospect of being Joowon-deprived for months. i even lashed out in DB's articles about the musical, coz i want him to reject it and only choose dramas/movies. i wasnt very aware at how much he loves musicals, coz i was still very new to him. but as time passes by, i realize musicals is where he originally belongs to, his FIRST LOVE. no matter how much he joins other projects, there will always be a time he will return to his first love~
anyway, that was before i discovered this thread, which helps cure my Cutie-addiction. i just want to say THANK YOU to the production crew for casting Joowon in Good Doctor. i could not think of any disadvantages of casting him (apart from increasing jealousy from anti/jealous-fans), and am only too happy to continue loving him despite what he choose in the future. I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!
*showers you with tight hugs and wet kisses* >:D:-*

If we know such inconsiderate acts stress JW or are causing inconveniences to him, shldnt we NOT repeating it by circulating such vids or pics.

This is just my personal views. U can ignore this post if u dun agree.

@ctfrsgp ya you are right but I just showing some example as I took it from YouTube

and was just thinking I feel pity for him as everywhere he goes everyone will keep shooting him so I post here show and comment on my thinking only

I agree that we should not circulate the vids but I just thinking without showing the vids how will you all know what I m talking about

Oh my dear unnies,

I really went crazy upon seeing GD actors wearing white coats.They are not even JW. :x

It is personal and I should not say it here but this drama is like waking up my long(long)-lost dream of becoming doctor. However, it is really hard :(  I don't know.I really want to be a doctor but I am not sure I have motivation or determination(or intelligence) :/

Arr...NVM.

June holidays are over. :) I enjoyed chatting with you all.I will be here and there, waiting for more news. I hope Good Doctor will have good ratings.I will wait for it to air on KBS World.Joo Won oppa,I love you :D

(It will be really fantastic if I become enlightened and start studying really really hard to become a physician after watching good doctor XD)

Ma OO said:

Oh my dear unnies,

I really went crazy upon seeing GD actors wearing white coats.They are not even JW. :x

It is personal and I should not say it here but this drama is like waking up my long(long)-lost dream of becoming doctor. However, it is really hard :(  I don't know.I really want to be a doctor but I am not sure I have motivation or determination(or intelligence) :/

Arr...NVM.

June holidays are over. :) I enjoyed chatting with you all.I will be here and there, waiting for more news. I hope Good Doctor will have good ratings.I will wait for it to air on KBS World.Joo Won oppa,I love you :D

(It will be really fantastic if I become enlightened and start studying really really hard to become a physician after watching good doctor XD)

Joo Won Sweet Smile Fanmeeting & Concert in Tokyo on 15 June 2013 – Complete Version of Audio Recap - Part 2

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26068439/#Comment_26068439

Part 2 of the fanmeeting is a mini concert, video footage of Joo Won practising singing and dancing was shown on screens.  Joo Won wearing a black blazer matching with a pair of white pants and sneakers came out on stage and sang “This is the moment” from musical “Jekyll & Hyde”. 

After he finished the musical song, (audiences applausing) he said…..

JW:  1st floor !  (looking at the cue card in his hand) (cheers from fans).  One, two, 2nd floor?  (cheers from fans),  3rd floor? (cheers from fans again)   (Saying in Japanese and laughing) Thank you.  How was my song?  (applauses) Embarrassing!! (laugh).  Ah, eh, (in Korean) I will be using the time in Part 2 communicating with you.  Today I feel very good and also it is very meaningful to me.  I want to enjoy as much as I can!  (applauses) From this moment, there is only me on the stage.  Because no one will come up, sometimes we can converse with our eyes, I am happy that I can empathize with you through songs.  (applauses)

JW: Do you know I sang a track for “Level 7 Civil Servant”?  That is the next song I am going to sing.  It is called “I don’t know how to love”.  Everyone, let’s do it together!

After singing “I don’t know how to love”, he said…..

JW:  (speaking in Japanese)  Thank you.  3rd floor, can you hear me?  (applauses) can you hear me?  (struggling speaking in Japanese so he keeps looking at the cue card, and he is so cute)  By singing the song, you can see me (applauses) and I can immerse well with my feelings  (applauses)  I am really very happy to see you listening to my song seriously. (applauses)   The staff members were panicking when I suddenly started to sing (laugh).  I saw it all (laugh).  Please get ready.  Even in my next drama and movie, when I thought about it, I only realized the characters I played were all different.  I have fun in acting, I also enjoy filming but the concert and fanmeeting today is a rest time for me and I feel really very good.  Yesterday, I went to Harajuku.  While I was walking, a staff said to me “Joo Won, you really love Japan”.  I wanted to come long time ago and I miss you all.  I arrived yesterday but the filming of movie on the previous day didn’t finish until yesterday morning.  However I really wanted to come to Japan, I just flew over without any sleep. (applauses)  I want to change the atmosphere with the next song.  This song can bring this event to its climax…….. (he wants to continue)……..(laugh)

JW: (speaking in Japanese)  When I say “Shake it”, please stand up!  Can you do it ? (audiences saying yes), can you do it? (audiences saying yes).  Hey, your voice is not loud enough (laugh).  Say it louder (audiences saying louder) OK… (laugh)  Staff members, please get ready!    Joo Won wants to say something but intro of the song has already started.  He laughed and started to sing the song.

He sang dance version of “I believe”.  Everyone stood up when he said “Shake it”.  After the song, everyone applauded and he was so tired that he lied on the floor pretending he had collapsed, he was very cute.

JW:  (speaking in Japanese) Everyone, are you having fun? Are you having fun? (applauses) Thank you!  I also have fun!  Thank you!!  (he signalled audiences to sit down)  I am tired (laughed).  (he took off his blazer, was wearing a white tee-shirt)

JW:  You know the song I just sang is called “I believe”.  This is one of my favourite songs because this song has the lyrics which I like the most.  The lyrics is about “I was wondering if the world  has been shining brightly even before I met you?”  I was wondering if the world has been shining brightly even before I met you all (laugh)?  (audiences laugh too)  It is really because of you all, I can do my best and focus my activities in Korea.  I always feel thankful and keep feeling thankful to you. (applauses)  Not long ago, I thought about it, it has been 3 years since I have made my debut.  After 3 years, I can stand on this big stage meeting you and singing for you.  Today is the day and I want to leave a good memory in my mind once again.  I am really happy and fortunate.  (applauses)  Really and really I could only sing 3 songs in my musical days (laugh).  However, I sing many songs today.  It is all because of the strength you have given me.  (applauses)  My body is gradually sweating a lot (laugh).  I am thinking in this moment, I want to enjoy my time with you all the way.  Please cheer up and stay healthy.  I always want to make  a good memory with you. (applauses)  Can we do it?  (applause) Thank you!!   For the next song,  (he is putting on his blazer again and audience laugh)  I definitely have to put on my blazer again (laugh).  

JW: Everyone, you know there is a song from a well-known drama “Boys Over Flowers”, right?  I am going to sing its OST.  I am not sure if it is suitable for me but the song is called “Because I am stupid” (laugh).  (Immediately after singing “Because I am stuipid”, he performed the famous horse dance of “Gangham Style” with dancers.  His dancing was fantastic and we audiences all stood up while he was dancing.   The atmosphere of the event had elevated to another climax.)

Still shots of VIP fanmeeting at Morning Calm Village were shown on screen.  Prince Charming Joo Won re-appeared on stage wearing a white suit.  (I couldn’t hide my surprise!)

JW:   The photos previously shown on screen are photos of Joo Won VIP fanmeetings held at Morning Calm Village in Korea.  A village with good quality of air and a river meandering the beautiful place and mountains, I always go there as it is a nice and quiet place.  If possible, please come to my  VIP fanmeeting next time as I want to make many good memories with you. (applauses)  I am going to sing the last song but I want to sing more.  (applauses)  there is something I want to say to you first, and I have written a letter so I don’t forget.  (applauses) This is the letter I wrote while I was thinking of the day which is today that I am meeting you.  I am going to read it out now.

Joo Won took out the letter from the envelope and started to read.

“My mind and body are always exhausted to cope with hectic schedules everyday.  When I look at the calendar, 15 June is coming soon, the event is only a few days away.  Again I am going to overcome it today and live a busy life.  The warm welcome derived from your heart has made me feel joyful, do you know how long I have been waiting to meet you who made me feel so touched?  When I think about it, I feel excited and my heart is throbbing.   This is your unconditional love and sincerity.  I am wondering if I am entitled to receive them?  I have been thinking a lot.  Because of your love, I can stand on this stage today.   From now on, your love means the existence of me Joo Woo.  Today I live the best day of my life as I have been waiting so long to meet you.  Today in this venue, meeting you who are so excited in seeing the other side of me, I feel very happy and fortunate to the extent that even I wish time can stop.

Are you also as happy and fortunate as I am?  As for me, your laughter is at least making me feel the happiness, I am more than happy sharing the excitement with you.  As an actor, I keep meeting many people in my life but I think there is nothing more than our encounter which I feel so thankful.  Your support by giving me endless love, trust, and watching over me is a kind of fate between the precious you and me.  I think it would be good that we can stay connected forever through our fate from now on.  I want to respond to the love you have given me.  I will go back to normal life tomorrow but I will not forget my heart-throbbing feeling today.   Being able to meet you today is such a fortune to me.  I will show you more of my excellent projects and performances.  I promise I will come back again as a Joo Won who will be loved even more than now.  Until the day we meet, please stay healthy and be happy and only think of me.  I love you all.”  (We audiences just laughed loud when we saw “Only think of me” on screen. It was a touching letter which definitely make audiences shed tears but what he wrote in the end was just making us laugh, he is so cute & thoughtful!!)

After reading out his love letter, Joo Won wiped his eyes and emotionally said ….

JW: “I feel like shedding tears.  (applauses) I didn’t realize it when I was writing it.  Today I only realize I am actually nervous when reading out this letter to you.  It was not a letter, I feel very happy and fortunate that I can convey my feelings to you from the bottom of my heart. (applauses) You cheer  me up today.   I feel very good, I can go home now with my energy fully recharged.  Until the day we meet again, please be happy and stay healthy, we will meet again with smiles.  Also, please be like the grandmother who came up on stage earlier that you always have JPY100,000 in our purse (laugh).  Please be happy and I hope you live everyday with love. (applauses)   I am going to sing the last song, Shall I stop singing?  (audiences saying no)  I am taking an early flight tomorrow morning flying back to Korea and I will start filming movie upon arrival.  I will be filming drama and movie in alternate days, I will be busy days and nights for the next 5 months filming continuously.”  (An audience screams out “fighting”).  

JW said  “Fighting and  (speaking in Japanese) I will do my best.  Please listen to the last song.  (Everyone in the venue clapped their hands.)

JW:   The song I am going to sing next is sung by one of my favourite Japanese singers, the song also has a Korean cover version, it is beautiful song and it has nice lyrics.  (Interpreter didn’t interpret this part, I guess @daydreamsindecember can correct me.)   (speaking in Japanese) Please listen to the last song, “Close the eyes”.     (Audiences applause and expect to listen to the Japanese version performed by Joo Won.

JW:  (speaking in Japanese) Thank you.  I love you.

After singing Hirai Ken’s “Close the eyes”, audiences applauded and JW withdrew himself from stage.

Audiences kept on clapping hands for encore.  JW re-appeared on stage and sang his debut Japanese song “Nadeshiko”.   (In flower words, Nadeshiko means “pure love”) 

After singing Nadeshiko, Joo Won waved to fans and hopped to the backstage.  He finally put a fullstop to his 2-hour fanmeeting and concert in Tokyo on stage but handshake and autograph sessions were still underway for the next 2-3 hours at the venue.

I was whinging how hot and stuffy it was inside the venue queuing up for shaking his hand and getting his autographs while stirring up atmosphere by joking around with @mjwonnie.  But even Joo Won looked very exhausted, he still showed us his lovely and handsome smiles in both sessions.  I just felt bad and guilty!!

His smiles are always boosting up my energy.

WELL DONE!!  Joo Won.  I am so proud of you.  Thank you so much for giving me such a nice and unforgettable memory in Tokyo.  You are the one cheering me up.   I will always be supporting you.  Please stay healthy and wishing you all the best for all your future activities.  See you.

@ctfrsgp  I recall you asked me about JW’s smell in your post but I didn’t have a chance answering your question, sorry for my late reply.  After reading this, what do you think? Do you prefer sweaty smell or coconut smell?  To be honest, he must have a quick shower after sweating a lot with singing and dancing on stage before shaking hands with us.  He wears a very light and appealing fragrance although I have no idea what smell it was.  As long as the fragrance is not pungent and makes me sneeze, I would say it is a nice & comfortable fragrance! I can tell you the fragrance he wears is not normally used by Europeans or Australians.

@mrdimples, after seeing the sets of question you posted a few days ago, I guess you are the best candidate for emceeing JW’s FM in Singapore next year!!  Think about it and apply for this job, we need you to give us the fun, my friend.

@arch00 @bobsavero,   Even Joo Won is praising how handsome your virtual husband is.  Im Yoon Ho is really handsome!!  I guess he would have read your love letter by now.

Credit to @coolreborn who uploaded the audio clip

Credit to @mjwonnie who uploaded that many video clips sharing with us, I just hope your YT account won’t get banned.

Credit to @keaiduo who sent me the links of articles written by Japanese media so that I can double check it with my lousy translation purely based on listening to the audio clip and the notes I took down in FM.

Although you girls did not physically attend the Tokyo fanmeeting, I still hope you have found the same fun and joy that @Mjwonnie and I had after watching the video clips, listening to the audio clip and reading the recap!!  If there is any chance in future, by all means, please go to Joo Won’s fanmeeting. 

(Due to many interactions between the  stage and audiences, there are a couple of areas where I couldn’t hear properly what the interpreter was saying.  I just hope my translation is not misleading.  If it is, I apologise!!)

When re-posting my translation, please credit Joo Won soompi International Fans thread.  Thank you for your co-operation!! 

@manyearsago
girl, this is amazing! thank you so much! you must have exerted so much effort to do this. financially, physically, mentally. how i wish i could help you in some way. thank you! much, much love~
*showers with wet kisses* :-*

Thank you @manyearsago for the wonderful recaps. The audio part got cut off at the point JW was introducing 'Hitomi wo Tojite', but from what I managed to hear your interpretation is more or less there. There is no need for me to correct you at all ;)   
On a side note, a few days back @coolreborn had requested for a translation of the questionnaire DC fans gave to Cutie. I was subsequently alerted that Baidu had the Chinese translations. Can any kind soul (or my fellow translator @mrdimples) shout out if there has been an English version posted here yet? If yes, let me know! Otherwise, I would be glad to do it but please allow me some time as I have to deal with some present RL commitments. 
Nomu Kamsahamnida!

daydreamsindecember said: Thank you @manyearsago for the wonderful recaps. The audio part got cut off at the point JW was introducing 'Hitomi wo Tojite', but from what I managed to hear your interpretation is more or less there. There is no need for me to correct you at all ;)   
On a side note, a few days back @coolreborn had requested for a translation of the questionnaire DC fans gave to Cutie. I was subsequently alerted that Baidu had the Chinese translations. Can any kind soul (or my fellow translator @mrdimples) shout out if there has been an English version posted here yet? If yes, let me know! Otherwise, I would be glad to do it but please allow me some time as I have to deal with some present RL commitments. 
Nomu Kamsahamnida!