Quantcast
7uckystar

♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

Hi guys! Happy birthday to 2pm's maknae Chansung! And congratulations to Wooyoung on his solo concert! Khun and other members were present to support him and our appa is wearing a mickey shirt! Brings back memories!

[021118] 2PM IG: Hottest are Love

DVwQ3l3W0AUlg7p.jpg

DV_6UNhVAAApyk6.jpg

DVwKU0nU8AAqao5.jpg

DVwKVuCVwAAM8YM.jpg

credits to owners

Mickey love :heart::heart:

f74859ec54e736d15d3b2f1d92504fc2d5626945.jpg

[02/12/18: Vic Studio Weibo Update] The Chinese New Year is coming. Hope you a safe trip back home and a nice gathering with your family.

DVzxTfDVQAE45Bn.jpg

DVzxTfAVwAEeSdM.jpg

DVzxTe_U0AAx-dQ.jpg

DVzxXaAUQAARO1Y.jpg

DVzxXc4VMAElZR0.jpg

DVzxXfjU0AIw2jT.jpg

cr as tagged

Chinese New Year it is Khunnie! I wonder how will you spend that day? lol :D:wink:

180213 NICHKHUN weibo video trans

DV5cCjeVwAAVRsA.jpg

cr as tagged

Sadly Jun.K will not be joining them because of the recent accident :( Still happy to see these guys together again on stage!

[Info] 2PM will perform at the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Headliner Show on 2/19 without Jun. K

DWAIgxrWAAEhaDD.jpg

cr to 2PMAlways

[02/15/18] Victoria Weibo post #빅토리아: 今天大年三十啦~祝大家狗年大吉,爱情旺事业旺家庭旺身体旺,事事顺 2017感谢有你们陪伴,2018继续努力往前冲

DWEtdnoVwAA5cSs.jpgDWEtgX2V4AAEyyj.jpg

Eng trans: 30 years old today~wish the best in the year of dog, good luck and brightful in love, work, family, health succeed in everything thanks for your accompany in 2017, go on even harder in 2018

cr to f(x) Cambodia

[TRANS] From f(x). 2018 New Year’s Greetings

Victoria

"2018 Happy new year ^^"

o_1c6ct0eir162fs879omco41s5eb.jpg

Amber

"Be healthy all year long and hwaiting! Let’s be happy!"

o_1c6ct0eirbubsr1rm5j041e2gc.jpg

Luna

"2018 Happy new year ♥"

o_1c6ct0eir17hrc9b1mjf1a101ki8d.jpg

Krystal

"2018 Happy new year ♥ MeU"

o_1c6ct0eirrn613bgd481kha18oje.jpg

Trans by hearteumi@functionlove.net. 

Very supportive mother our Vic eomma got there!

It’s her mom who took her picture. Awww..... I have to say this, I love u Vic, I really do. But ur mom took pict a lot better than u. I’m sorry babe

DWKYBOLVwAEnXZW.jpg

cr to baetoria

They are as close as ever even though we haven't seen them for a long time. :):) 

TR/ 180216 Amber’s comment to Victoria IG post

Why didn’t you answer my phone call? 왜 내전화 안받았어요?

DWJhVRTVAAA5A6Q.jpg

cr to cheetosboba

On 1/27/2018 at 9:19 PM, twinkies20 said:

Hi everyone!!! Not sure if you still remember me coz it's been ages since I last posted here on our beloved thread! I'm so sorry I weren't able to update at all. Finally, I graduated in med school and now I'm on my internship preparing for the board exam so there goes why I've been so busy. By the way a million thanks to @Elle1997 @pucca_chan @snixxNKV for still posting once in a while. I don't know if you are still visiting the thread but if you do I hope you read my post. I can't promise anything but rest assured I'm still and will always be a Khuntorian even though I rarely got the opportunity to visit here. Hope you are all doing fine! Khuntoria forever!

HEEYYYY OF COURSE I STILL REMEMBER YOU!

You are one of the people who was warmly greeted me when the first time I posted here. And yes, I am completely understand and Congratulations on your graduation!!! I'm sorry too, I've been busy all this time and still busy bcs I am preparing for my thesis bcs hopefully (finger's crossed) this year I will graduate from college :')

So on my behalf, I apologize if maybe you, @Elle1997 @pucca_chan and others think that I rarely post here bcs I get bored of khuntoria--no, I will never xD It's just the time is not right and I hope I can post here regularly like i used to. Maybe posting my analysis; my edits or even just talk to you guys <3

And btw, @twinkies20 what thing you knew about the two of them these days? I have some but idk if you already knew or not. And I'm not sure if the information that I got is reliable enough for me to post in this thread. And I'm sure there are lots of vietnamese Khuntoria here and I hope they can help us :D

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 10:16 PM, twinkies20 said:

Sporting the same style as always! :wink: :wink:

cr to owners

The first picture tho! LOL That's why I thought that I've seen the style that Vic's wore somewhere in someone then that picture hit me hard like a train. That someone who usually wore hat and sweater is none other than Nichkhun himself xD ahahaha

• Like 1

Happy to see these guys together on stage again!

[LQ] 180219 '2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic - Headliner's Show' Rehearsal

DWYlkYEVoAMAM4s.jpg

DWYgKE-V4AAGHSt.jpg

DWYgMQtUMAEKG87.jpg

DWYgN0jV4AEenZ6.jpg

DWYuTlhUQAAU_3B.jpgDWYy_q3V4AYRN03.jpg

DWYy_qtUQAE38YA.jpg

cr to owner via 2PMNation

I 100% agree to this. :) They are so unique you can't compare them to anything. :wink:

I just noticed that Apple Music described f(x) as "the only Kpop group that can be described as avant garde". Am I late or this is new? - SooSoSwagYo

DWX4_uUV4AAOg38.jpg

AVANT-GARDE

Merriam-Webster: an intelligentsia that develops new or experimental concepts especially in the arts

Cambridge Dictionary: the painters, writers, musicians, and other artists whose ideas, styles, and methods are very original or modern in comparison to the period in which they live, or the work of these artists

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wahh! It's been a loooong time since we've seen these beastly idols! (minus Jun.K though) Anyway, still keeping my fingers crossed for f(x)'s reunion this year! Even just in one SM Town Concert jebal :( PS: Khunnie I know you love combining your favorite color with someone else's favorite color :wink::wink: I see what you did there. RED + BLACK :blush:

[Press] 180219 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics Headliner Show (-Jun. K)

DWZgq1cUMAESp2Y.jpg

DWZnNLwU8AA5EWJ.jpg

DWZnNL1UQAAlgrn.jpg

DWZnNL2VQAA7Qe1.jpg

DWZnMFEXkAAPhPI.jpg

DWZnMFxWAAAIpHB.jpg

DWZTm4NVAAAiJfU.jpg

cr to owners