Quantcast
7uckystar

♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

It's been awhile guys and I'm glad to post about Winnies in China! Great job guys! Hope I can one day hold those khuntoria banners proudly! Hope Khun will clearly see those! :)

181013 Nichkhun Ni+Khun Beijing Fanmeeting Join us~

DpXW8AFU0AEu4Lu.jpg

DpXW8AJVAAIUDxz.jpg

cr to KVChuxin

DpXrlRjV4AAEsy4.jpg

DpXrs8PV4AAjO1e.jpg

DpXr260UwAA2LWM.jpg

DpXsHm7U4AAxaGj.jpg

cr to owner via Alpaca_TuoTuo

Nope I'm not crying :bawling::bawling: Thank you Winnies for always being there to support Khun or Vic. Who said we are extinct? lol 8 years and counting! Khuntoria forever!

181013 Chinese khuntorians @ Nichkhun fanmeeting in Beijing tonight “Nichkhun, it's ok to cry~”【video cr:Khuntoria Chuxin Union】 

cr to khuntoria_page

Good morning everyone!! I'm so happy w/ the news on Winnies attendance to Nichkhun's fanmeeting so yeah, I still can't get enough of it! Thank you again winnies! And as for Khun's message, no matter what happens we will always be here for you. And trust me aside from Thailand and Korea, you should consider going to China more! PS: How I miss putting KVChuxin on the credits!

181013 Nichkhun Handwritten message in Chinese: you know I am always grateful to everyone right? So sorry that I can't come to see you often, don't dislike me please~ I will work hard to become a better artist, a more handsome Nichkhun. Thank you for being with me until now, let's walk together for even further! I hope everyone will always be happy and healthy, thank you! =]

DpZBFO8VsAABasK.jpg

DpZBGVhVsAA3nHE.jpg

DpZBHVKUYAE_VOS.jpg

DpZBIdvUwAAvAto.jpg

cr to KVChuxin 

See this my dear Khunnie? How I wish I would have been a part of this crowd! Go Winnies!

Image may contain: 16 people, people smiling, people sitting

cr to owner

181013 Nichkhun Ni+Khun Beijing FM - 2 [taken by: 207]

DpZWDH-U4AEGXAY.jpg

DpZWDH-VAAElR4J.jpg

DpZWEl5UYAAjd1r.jpg

DpZMZf2UcAAw2qE.jpg

[cr to KVChuxin]

I love hearing him sing in Chinese! Hope someone can hear you! lol :phew::phew:

[filmed by: 207, cr to KVCHUXIN]

We have our own lightstick!! :hushed::thumbsup:I never imagined we would have one! And how I missed seeing those KV banners. :love: I bet Nichkhun have seen all of Khuntorians there last night! So proud of you guys! Thank you for representing everyone of us and thank you so much for all your efforts!

181013 Chinese Khuntorians @ Nichkhun fanmeeting in Beijing

43385930_244921999530864_7120094438137384342_n.jpg

42385516_1509652465845135_1977167070458912663_n.jpg

43913203_301157037155421_3024987737401711037_n.jpg

cr to owners

Twinkies thanks for the update. I feel your excitement, btw great photos too! Dropping by to say hello!

Edited by freemymind
  • Like 1

Hi guys! It's been a while again, but here I am to update on another of Khun's fanmeeting in Nanjing, China! :thumbsup: Gosh that place really is special to us Khuntorians (if you still remember :phew::phew:). Thank you again KVChuxin for always supporting Khun!

181117 Ni+Khun FM in Nanjing - 1 [pls take out with credit to KVCHUXIN] Brighter than starlight :star:

DsUJSk2VAAAe0_I.jpg

DsUJSzmUcAAqfDZ.jpg

DsUJTC8VAAEogiS.jpg

DsUJTR7VYAAGOfa.jpg

Another version of our light stick! :w00t::D And it changes color! lol :o Maybe we can consider making an official one? :phew:;) Anyway, I hope Khun will make lots of fan meetings in China in the future so that he will witness how loyal Winnies are! :) As what we always say, Khuntoria forever!

181117 - Ni+Khun FM in Nanjing

44881418_448288029334655_852755826641419

cr to owner via khun.toria22

I hope you still remember that special night in Nanjing Khun coz we Khuntorians will never forget! :wub::wub: Lots of love from Khuntorians all over the world! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

[Chi-Eng Trans] 181118 NICHKHUN weibo update So happy to meet everyone in Nanjing~ ! Here’s the picture I’ve promised to (show) you~ Let’s meet again in Nanjing next time. Please look forward to Lucky Charm too

DsQrvS1VsAEC_mt.jpg

DsQrvS2VYAIzQab.jpg

DsQrvS0VAAAGzrL.jpg

cr to minniecc

It always makes me happy whenever I see KVChuxin's logo! :)

[KVCHUXIN] 181117 Nichkhun in Nanjing - 爱上你

Wow I'm glad to see Winnies still posting in this thread :D Thanks to @twinkies20!

6730d0a0gy1fxerbh7yp7j21400qogry.jpg

Just wanted to post a cute photo of the luckiest Winnie who went to the fan meeting in Nanjing! She was the finalist for the 'Heart to Heart' Q&A game and the only fan who was able to take an individual photo with Khun onstage (taken on khun's phone I heard?) I'm so proud to see her holding our light stick and wearing our special Khuntorians hoodie onstage, not to mention the photographer even caught some Winnies waving their light sticks in the audience.

Aside from the fan meeting in Nanjing, I can't wait until he sings his new songs in Osaka this week!

• Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 5:49 AM, Alpaca Tuotuo said:

Wow I'm glad to see Winnies still posting in this thread :D Thanks to @twinkies20!

Just wanted to post a cute photo of the luckiest Winnie who went to the fan meeting in Nanjing! She was the finalist for the 'Heart to Heart' Q&A game and the only fan who was able to take an individual photo with Khun onstage (taken on khun's phone I heard?) I'm so proud to see her holding our light stick and wearing our special Khuntorians hoodie onstage, not to mention the photographer even caught some Winnies waving their light sticks in the audience.

Aside from the fan meeting in Nanjing, I can't wait until he sings his new songs in Osaka this week!

OMG! Thank you for that info! It's really nice to know that until now Khun still acknowledges our presence and this is a solid proof of that. I'll try my best to post here once in a while because I believe that some people still visit this thread and I hope you could also post here whenever you have the time too! :)