Quantcast
Jump to content
cofioca

Son Ye Jin 손예진

Recommended Posts

hi @fchopin,any interesting about these two from knetz??

so  bored without any news.

i soooo cannot for waiting yejin comeback..

imagine that while everyone think that she still in LA,but the truth is she already in SK..:lol:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, cybertron said:

hi @fchopin,any interesting about these two from knetz??

so  bored without any news.

i soooo cannot for waiting yejin comeback..

imagine that while everyone think that she still in LA,but the truth is she already in SK..:lol:

I just watched a video from binnie jinnie fb...there was a 1video during negotiation promo...when they went back but HB didnt ride a bus together...they said that HB called YJ something sweet...hold her hand...i dont understand...can someone checked and share what actually HB called YJ...:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

I just watched a video from binnie jinnie fb...there was a 1video during negotiation promo...when they went back but HB didnt ride a bus together...they said that HB called YJ something sweet...hold her hand...i dont understand...can someone checked and share what actually HB called YJ...:lol:

 

and another one the clip on yejin’s ig.

the one with love sign..

i wonder what hb said that makes yejin mute that clip..:wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, winterlover8 said:

I just watched a video from binnie jinnie fb...there was a 1video during negotiation promo...when they went back but HB didnt ride a bus together...they that HB called YJ something sweet...hold her hand...i dont understand...can someone checked and share what actually HB called YJ...:lol:

Binnie jinnie

According to the fb writer, it's usually called oppa when the male partner is older or noona if the female partner is older. However, it's hard to address someone who is the same age in a respectful way. So during the Negotiation promotion interview on September 14, Yejjn mentioned she calls hb 'bin ssi' and he calls her actress Son. But when the writer listened to that video, he/she was so happy to find out hb called her 'Yejin-ah' which is a very intimate way. 

 

Me: To be honest with you, Iistened to it many times but couldn't make it out..it was too noisy :) 

Also, no need to thank me for the translation. . I'm in love with this couple and I'm rooting for them. If they're close friends,  I hope they give each other a chance to become someone more special in their lives. If they are dating, please think about getting married soon :)

The person who posted hb-hjw pictures in IG is really insisted.  I guess this is a die-hard fan of hb-hjw couple 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Binnie jinnie

According to the fb writer, it's usually called oppa when the male partner is older or noona if the female partner is older. However, it's hard to address someone who is the same age in a respectful way. So during the Negotiation promotion interview on September 14, Yejjn mentioned she calls hb 'bin ssi' and he calls her actress Son. But when the writer listened to that video, he/she was so happy to find out hb called her 'Yejin-ah' which is a very intimate way. 

 

Me: To be honest with you, Iistened to it many times but couldn't make it out..it was too noisy :) 

Also, no need to thank me for the translation. . I'm in love with this couple and I'm rooting for them. If they're close friends,  I hope they give each other a chance to become someone more special in their lives. If they are dating, please think about getting married soon :)

The person who posted hb-hjw pictures in IG is really insisted.  I guess this is a die-hard fan of hb-hjw couple 

 

if they’re really close friend,i hope there is opportunity for them to work together as a lover.

but i doubt they are only close friend..:rolleyes:

 

haha talking about that person..

gosh just look at that hb shopping cart,he/she posted similar with hjw alcohol:unamused:

i cant believe injin shipper repost that pic!*facepalm*

 

oh another thing i notice,if they were really with acquaintance and they met at the supermarket,why only hb bring that shopping cart..and not yejin..

 

  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what happened to injin shippers? I usually see a lot of posts from them but they are so quiet and seem to keep things very private.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Does anyone know what happened to injin shippers? I usually see a lot of posts from them but they are so quiet and seem to keep things very private.

 

theres many injin shipper account right.

injindestiny,yejin_haein,injinshipper,koreanside,haejin_airline etc..

most of them are broken heart..

before the rumor start on Jan,some of them knew hb-yj golfing together on Nov from reliable source.

but i think they assume hb-yj just a friend only.

right now they will stay silent and they just wait either yejin or hae in to announce if they dating someone else,then some of them will deactivate their ig account..

another will support both yejin-hae in individually..

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, cybertron said:

 

theres many injin shipper account right.

injindestiny,yejin_haein,injinshipper,koreanside,haejin_airline etc..

most of them is broken heart..

before the rumor start on Jan,some of them knew hb-yj golfing together on Nov from reliable source.

but i think they assume hb-yj just a friend only.

right now they will stay silent and they just wait either yejin or hb to announce if they dating with other person,then some of them will deactivate their ig account..

another will support both yejin-hae in individually..

I just saw some of the injinshipper now tag team with sega shipper to make ppl believe their dilusional fantasy.i cant believe injin is so desperate like that...they are reposting it thru their ig to give other fans hope..n finally put a blame on YJ

..eventhough YJ n HB not declare as a couple...but they went out together n met each other...

So HB n YJ also been seen played golf in SK together...wowwww...they must really closed to meet in SK and oversea

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cybertron said:

 

if they’re really close friend,i hope there is opportunity for them to work together as a lover.

but i doubt they are only close friend..:rolleyes:

 

haha talking about that person..

gosh just look at that hb shopping cart,he/she posted similar with hjw alcohol:unamused:

i cant believe injin shipper repost that pic!*facepalm*

 

oh another thing i notice,if they were really with acquaintance and they met at the supermarket,why only hb bring that shopping cart..and not yejin..

 

Hahahaha....doesnt make sense at all...i think many actors were holiday in US at that time but why only YJ and HB meet up each other in the supermarket...why HB didnt go n meet PSH...shes too in US if im not mistaken..

And if YJ parents is in SK...why didnt anyone mentioned about HB parents...mayb the one they met in US were not YJ parents but HB parents:wub:

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

I just saw some of the injinshipper now tag team with sega shipper to make ppl believe their dilusional fantasy.i cant believe injin is so desperate like that...they are reposting it thrh their ig to give other fans hope..n finally put a blame on YJ

Wowwww  this is insane..that wine in hb's cart...can you really see the brand? They must have alien eyes :o maybe we need to find that Lee Jin Woo sunbaenim to find out the truth :joy:

What that IG said about HB promoting hjw's cosmetic brand is incorrect. HJW is no longer endorsing that brand.

 

Found this source (1)

While Ha Ji-Won is the founder of J.One, she is presently embroiled in legal issues with its distributor and is no longer endorsing the brand. 

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Wowwww  this is insane..that wine in hb's cart...can you really see the brand? They must have alien eyes :o maybe we need to find that Lee Jin Woo sunbaenim to find out the truth :joy:

 thats what i mean about that bottle..

and im shocked that some of injin shipper believe it!

seriously im shock!

i cant believe that yejin’s so called fans also think that yejin & hjw are bff???

i never ever heard about it.

the one thay i know used to close to her was yoo eun hye..

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cybertron said:

Finally yejin update...

Miss her...

With emoticon  love love love...so much love now...:wub:

So whose sophia????its YJ niece or HB niece???hahahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stardust8 said:

With emoticon  love love love...so much love now...:wub:

So whose sophia????its YJ niece or HB niece???hahahaha

lol im thinking the same...YJ’s or HB’s?

maybe her bff’s daughter..

 

erm she posted Sophia’s birthday.

but didnt post her birthday celebration..:phew:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sophia is probably her friend's daughter. I wonder if she's still in LA. She normally left the area before she uploaded the pictures. The picture she uploaded on her IG was taken in LA. The  bus in the second picture is a local LA bus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Sophia is probably her friend's daughter. I wonder if she's still in LA. She normally left the area before she uploaded the pictures. The picture she uploaded on her IG was taken in LA. The  bus in the second picture is a local LA bus.

 

i just notice that hb’s carried 2 luggage + 1 bag+1 backpack..isnt it is too many for only one person?

and i believe like someone said he probably go to US alone because he was pushing the trolley,not his manager or another person..

now make me think that the other luggage is yejin’s...am i too much thinking like that?

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cybertron said:

 

i just notice that hb’s carried 2 luggage + 1 bag+1 backpack..isnt it is too many for only one person?

and i believe like someone said he probably go to US alone because he was pushing the trolley,not his manager or another person..

now make me think that the other luggage is yejin’s...am i too much thinking like that?

Isn't YJ and HB wearing the same watch?

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, J. Bhattacharjee said:

Isn't YJ and HB wearing the same watch?

 

based on binjin spring’s posted??

i dont think so..the picture is not clear if we zoom in..

Injin shipper also said that injin wearing couple watch previously..

15 minutes ago, J. Bhattacharjee said:

As long as HB was present in the US, YJ didn't post anything.:D

 

hahahaha u’re right!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Binnie Jinnie Facebook

Latest post translation 

The writer was nervous when seeing Yejin's IG post because in the past she posted on her Me2day page to clarify that the romance rumor with KNG was nonsense and not true; so the writer was afraid Yejin would do the same thing this time with HB. The writer was relieved to find that's not the case so there's still hope something is going on between yj-hb.  

Everyone was curious where she is..US or SK..because she probably uploaded the pictures after she came back to SK. This is what knetz think:

● hehehe..this is too obvious. She waits until hb came home before she can calmly uploaded the pictures.  Some of her fan believe she came back home before she posted the pictures. 

 

The writer also believes Sophia is her friend's daughter. He/she read some comments like:

● Some fan say she's currently in Chicago or New York

● in 2013, Yejin mentioned in an interview that she has a good friend who got married and moved to LA

● Her agency said she has a good friend in New York when they denied the romance rumor. Therefore, Knetz are not sure if her good friend moved to New York or still in LA or there are 2 different friends

● If Sophia is a daughter of a friend she mentioned in 2013, then everything happened in LA. If that friend moved to NY...then she must have met HB in LA in private instead of going there to visit her friend and attend Sophia's birthday party .

● some say Yejin's parents also went to LA to attend this birthday. So that's why someone saw them with hb. Maybe her good friend knows everyone in hYejin's family since college days. It's also questionable when the birthday was.

 

The writer will upload more information when he/she finds something interesting 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...