Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

not4u2no

[movie 2010] Harmony 하모니

Released January 28th, 2010

Title : Harmony

Cast : Kim Yoon-Jin, Nah Moon-Hee, Kang Ye-Won, Lee Da Hee, Jeong Soo-Young, Park Joon Myeong

Release Date : January 28, 2010 (Korea)

Storyline/Synopsis :

Jeong-hye (Kim Yoon-jin) is sentenced to serve 10 years in Cheongju Women’s Prison after killing her abusive husband. Behind bars, she gives birth to a baby boy but must give him up for adoption in accordance with the law. One day she sets out to start a choir and the prison chief promises Jeong-hye a special outing with her baby if she succeeds. (credit HanCinema.com)

More Info :

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Harmony.php

Pictures :

photo105120.jpg

fullsizephoto105125.jpg

photo105112.jpg

photo105109.jpg

photo105121.jpg

photo105105.jpg

(credits to HanCinema.com)

OST :

Harmony by JeA (BEG) and Lee Young Hyun (Big Mama)

BROWN EYED GIRLS - Jea ft. Lee Young Hyun - Harmony MV (credit ShiniieStar)

http://jenpoo.com/1461_harmony_by_jea_beg_...young_hyun.html

News:

"Harmony" topples "Avatar" on daily admissions chart

I'm only an amateur poster so feel free to make any suggestions to include with my post as well as any information such as clubbox links, non-clubbox links, or any information about who may be subbing this movie (although it is very recent so the "pirates" may have yet to get to it yet :) Thanks in advance!

The baby sure is adorable and seeing a movie about the woman survive to raise her child thought all the hard time she had with a violent husband. sure worth watching.

i just watched this movie, and i LOVE IT

a very heartwarming and touching movie, from the beginning to the end,

nothing was boring or slow throughout the movie,

instead i was left wanting more at the end! lol :P

it's such a great movie!! Highly recommended :)

you'll need to get a box of tissues ready! a whole lot of 'em blush.gif

This is a weepy but compassionate look at women in the korean prison system.

It seems more humane than the western system by allowing women to live together in small groups.

I just finished watchting this movie and I can't stop myself crying from the middle till the end.

It is such a touching story, no matter it is reality or not how the death-role inmates that lived in the cells, or just a made up plot. But it did state out "Blood is thicker than water" you can never separate the true love between children and families and how people bonding with each other when they living together under the same roof (should say -cell.)

It is a good movie.

man, for the life of me, i could NOT STOP CRYING.

it's not a very motivated movie as far as plot goes...but it's seriously a tearjerker.

fantastic movie. never stops moving, and you just...man, if you dont cry, your heart is made of cold steely iron. no lie.

plus it's about the magic of choir music too...two and two gives me TT.TT

i saw this movie early this year and it truly is one of the best Korean cinema has to offer. the lead actress is the Korean lady in the US TV series Lost. It's a bittersweettale. It has it's funny and sweet moments especially with the child around. It hasemotion filled scenes as the audience gets to see the reason why these ladiesended up in prison.The musical numbers are also not to be missed.I strongly recommend that you watch it.
I hope the trailer below will convince you all the more to watch this beautiful film.