Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Rainie Yu

☆ 5-3-2 Leg measurements! Whats your ^ ‿ ^?

^ omg I feel you! My legs are 50-35.5-20 right leg and 50-34-20 left leg T_T. The thighs and ankles are all good and then my calves are like WHABAM. and I'm super short like 154cm >_< ahaha...

5"3

49 - 31 - 20

well, that's relatively close, I'm happy :D I'm horribly fat around the stomach area... my arms too :(

44 - 29 - 19

:D height 158 T_T"

and korean-gangster; no need to be so harsh on the poor girl

Height: 5'1"

44-31-19

...and I call my legs ballet legs. I mean have some muscles 'cause of ballet, so I guess my legs would be skinnier if I didn't dance. My mom's legs look almost the same as mine, maybe a bit smaller even. She wears shorts and skirts more often than I do too 'cause she hairless on the legs (no hassle of waxing/shaving). -_-

53-32-19 (5'6'' which is approx~ 168 cm). My thighs are disproportionate to the rest of my legs since my ankles are stick thin (looks really awkward and makes me look stubby and short) >.> Gotta trim 10 cm off my thigh..

Roughly... 51.5-33-22 on my left leg. Jealous of some of you girls :( .. I still have a bit to go (Christmas feasts coming up won't help much)

55-31-21

Lol. Haha, I feel so fat around you guys, but just a few moments ago my friend was talking about how my legs look like toothpicks because I'm 'scary skinny and anorexic.'

5'5 & 115-120 lb?

I like my body though. ._.