Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Rainie Yu

☆ 5-3-2 Leg measurements! Whats your ^ ‿ ^?

Lol. Haha, I feel so fat around you guys, but just a few moments ago my friend was talking about how my legs look like toothpicks because I'm 'scary skinny and anorexic.'

I don't think these measurements say much. I mean, some legs can look really good if from the highest point, they get thin really fast, so it ends up a curved shape. So even if you're like, 60 at the highest, if above the knee you're 35ish, it will look like a skinny, but shapely leg.

I mean, I'm 50/32/22 - but measure the middle of my thigh and it's already 39ish, and above the knee it's 34.

While I've seen other people with legs like 45 at the top, but it's 45 above the knee as well, it looks a lot worse.

44:30:20 for me, but that doesn't make sense because height plays a HUGE role too. I'm 5"2... wow I feel fat considering she's taller than me and weigh the same, I should be weighing LESS. Dammit!! This is my own opinion btw, so no offense to anyone.

I'm 5'7".........^^;;

I hate you, ahah.

Height: 5'3''

My thighs are thick compared to my calves....and I can rarely find skinnies that cling to my calves.

im thinking it's in terms of proportion. cuz 50/30/20 cm legs on someone who's 4'10" versus on a person who's 5'10" would look totally different...

I always thought my legs were fat, cause they don't look proportional D:

Maybe I need to get muscles instead of this fat.

But I'm 5'0-5'1 and 51-32-20 for measurements.

im thinking it's in terms of proportion. cuz 50/30/20 cm legs on someone who's 4'10" versus on a person who's 5'10" would look totally different...

Agreed. Just the ratio... o_o. So you can be like 45-27-18 or something...

So they said 50-30-20 was good for Tiffany, who's 162 or 5'4" ish..

I want to measureeeee D: But alas! no tape measure right now. But um.. I'm sort of scared to see my ratio because.. Looking at some of you guys complain.. I'm 175 cm (5'9").. and my thighs aren't skinny T__T;

+1

They should have given us a height : leg length ratio too or something.