Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

llamamama

white eyelash! -_______-

[updated with pic]
i'm growing a white eyelash ...

a couple months ago, i saw it and i cut it out and then yesterday i noticed it grew back again! -___-

has this ever happened to anyone? and will it ever go away :(

edit--

so i had to carefully pluck it out because it was really irking me

I HOPE IT DOESNT GROW BACK SDLKFDS <__<

excuse the dust on my camera case lol o_o i had to find a dark bg to show you how white the eyelash is

2dra2bb.jpg

lmfao .

something like this happened to me once ..

I had one white eyebrow hair o_o"

... I plucked it out .

Grew back twice, hasn't been back in years .

But, if you're freaking out about it, just wear mascara ?

Ooh! My sister has something similar to this, except it's a hair that's above her eyebrow.

It's been there for a few years even though she made an attempt to cut it.

And apparently it hurts if she tugs on it.

dont fret ! i have like one white eyelash per eye. but i think it's because of all the stress, just like gray hair perhaps?

lmfao .

something like this happened to me once ..

I had one white eyebrow hair o_o"

... I plucked it out .

Grew back twice, hasn't been back in years .

But, if you're freaking out about it, just wear mascara ?

same here! I had one on my left eyebrow. It grows a little longer than my other eyebrow hairs too....

same here! I had one on my left eyebrow. It grows a little longer than my other eyebrow hairs too....

longer? lol my cousin has one of these and she heard somewhere that it was lucky and she tries to keep it haha... she is pretty lucky though, anyone who gets true religion for free is lucky hahhaha

you could try plucking it out if it bothers you~

at least its an eyelash, u can just pluck it or mascara it.. and i don't think it sticks out that much...

which reminds me.. i use to have this strange blonde hair that would grow on my cheek.. after plucking it, it never came back..

at least its an eyelash, u can just pluck it or mascara it.. and i don't think it sticks out that much...

which reminds me.. i use to have this strange blonde hair that would grow on my cheek.. after plucking it, it never came back..

lol yea, idk it just bothered me

since i have all black and then out of no where this one white one sticks out you know? haha

whoaaaaa.

I used to have a white HAIR growing on my SHOULDER.

jah, I know.

I always cut it off.

but now it's not there anymore & it's been like months. haha.

wow thats one long eyelash!

you must have really nice thick eyelashes. XD

but i think its normal....i have a strand of white hair that grows on my neck. its not noticeable because its very pale and soft. but when in sunlight its pure white.

i plucked it twice! but each time it grew back....grew really long too.

my parents said it might be good luck, but who knows :rolleyes:

That's a good luck charm.   I have white eyelashes completely above my right eye.   I found out I had vitiligo, a lack of skin pigmentation...   I found out and bought www.whiteeyelash.com, now it's been only a good thing for me.    

oh I used to have one white eyebrow hair and it was thicker and tougher to pluck than normal eyebrow hairs. It was weird; every time I plucked it, it grew back but it stopped growing back after maybe 6 months I think. It hasn't been back since then..

I have never seen something like that before! I guess it's normal.

I have a white hair on my left ear. It always grows back and always the same spot and thickness. LOL

I have one as well, except it's half white, half black. It's also freakishly longer than the other lashes. I just leave it there and it eventually falls off. This happens quite frequently.