Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 [ We'll be waiting for you!!! 2019.7.01 ^^ ]

Kim Soo Hyun's latest picture updates from the army

201810031644121331572_20181003164422_01.jpg

Article: "Looking like a pictorial even in the army" Kim Soo Hyun attacks the hearts of women with updates from the army

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+950, -23] So damn handsome, even in the army

2. [+733, -15] Wow, he's already a corporal, time sure flies

3. [+697, -22] Damn handsome

4. [+40, -2] He look even more handsome while in service. He joins the ranks of Im Siwan, Ok Taecyeon, and Kim Soo Hyun - they all look good in uniform.

5. [+29, -4] Looks the best out of all the male celebrities in uniform

6. [+27, -3] He looks healthy, unlike someone who's in a private hospital suite. Way more handsome. I was never a fan but his hard work at service makes me look twice.

7. [+24, -2] Do Min Joon still makes my heart flutter

8. [+22, -2] He actually looks like he got younger ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+20, -1] Is he shooting an army drama? He looks more handsome ㅋㅋ

10. [+19, -1] He really does look good in uniform

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/10/kim-soo-hyuns-latest-picture-updates.html

• Like 5

On 6 October 2018 at 12:23 PM, swingbaby said:

Man, He can do that!!! :sweatingbullets: Ive been afraid of that ever since he enlist. -_- 

(If he decided to stay there  it's not too out of his character.:sweatingbullets: Good that keyeast is there)

He is looking so good there. :wub: How can u be more handsome in army?  He looks healthy and relaxed. Id like to see some training pic. Soohyun-ah can u pls participate some military event? At least one??? Plsssss

Hi swingbaby, I guess KSH wants to enjoy his privacy while in MS since we hardly see his pictures unlike other celebs who are in the military right now. He also doesn't participate in any military event even just once.  :D

If you are happy, you don't have to worry about the attitudes of the people around you. If you want to move forward, you have to leave where you are now

5a67128djw1eu8xu38gjhj20k00zkgzc.jpg

5a67128djw1eu8xty9xcrj20k00zk7hw.jpg