Quantcast
rachelyun

Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 (Upcoming drama: Mung Bean Flower)

Anionng Chingus!!!!B)

ahhh here we go again ???, lol:blink:

this troll is everywhere, I do not know if he lives for this or is in love to the bones of Donggu, kekeke :tongue:

I have not read any of his messages in the drama forum, since I am not following the drama at the moment (I do not want to eat my nails yet) but I imagine how they are, sometimes people are so annoying and have no life .

in short hope his get tired and stop bothering our sexy yoon, pure and kind heart that everyone loves.:ph34r:<_<:D

Sorry for talking about this in this forum, but I agree that our JJY has a certain admiration for his Donggu hyung, I do not want to seem ridiculous but I have noticed it since time. even in the way of dressing and now in the hairstyle.

some time ago I saw an episode where DG wore beautiful shoes and the next episode I saw that JJY had some almost equal to DG shoes, LOL also remember that he is always helping DG, I really love this guy JJY

in the last episode of 2d1n, JJY apologized with jong min for hitting him in the face, I never saw him apologize especially with JM since he is always joking with him, so it seemed strange to me, LOL

somehow I think DG is a good influence on him, 

I still remember what DG said about JJY that his would corrupt him and DG would volunteer it, LOL I think DG is winning in his heart.

the last image of DG and JJY is almost similar, BROTHERS CUFFLINKS ????

e8edd4bbb84ca0f2ae2a4089b89a78f8.gif

9a5bd8ee13e9daa8a57c11ebaeceb73d.gif

As for the other members, I think they are now ONE, their brotherhood is complete and too strong. he is no longer shy with anyone and the others are not so reserved with him anymore, they can play with him as with anyone. We are all already aware of his clumsiness, kekeke :wub::tongue:

I only hope that it is not time to leave since it is not long for the 2 years that he said he would stay. I only ask for 2 more years and I will be satisfied. please!!!!:rolleyes:

P.S if it is the same troll that we know, just do not pay attention to him, as they say here, just hit him with the whip of the INDIFFERENCE, lol:tongue::D

• Like 2

18 hours ago, blackberrypie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well, i think i just couldnt contain my anger again and burst out in the other thread... did i sound too harsh? Haha.. i truly cant stand that poster. The same one who argued about JSW is first lead and YSY second, that the drama is about Suyang and Anpyeong, that Seol Hwa is Hwi’s fiance, and even after being proven WRONG so many times, she have the gall to still call me out for being ‘wrong’, when she is again the one who completely misunderstands everything. I remember she said she is Korean... but how come her understanding is so poor? Gahh... sorry friends. Had a stressful day and became even more stressful to see her arrogant posts in the other thread. This is what i meant by i cant stand some JSW’s fans.. in particular her... 

Yes, I read the other thread too, Jsw fans still cannot accept, and  we just watch 2 episodes, and we know the story character is perfect for Ysy and Jsw cannot play it.
And by the way you are awesome :Dkeep going. 

If I have confidence to write, like you.:D

Anyone knows how YSY’s manager looks like? From recent 1N2D ep, i thought it was this guy:

32_A57_E12-4_FD3-497_B-_AA5_A-83_EBD10_C

Spoiler

But i watched Taxi ep with Park Shin Hye and YSY, and this guy was introduced as YSY’s manager! And even mentioned he is the one who recruited YSY.

99219908-3_D65-4_B76-80_E4-845_BC810_D36

Spoiler

Both guys are definitely not the same person.. haha.. now im confused.. i thought YSY set up agency with his manager who was the one who recruited him and was with him from the beginning... that should be the guy in blue sweatshirt.. then who is the manager that’s following him around these days? Is it someone hired by his agency? So means his ex-manager now runs the agency and other behind the scenes stuffs, and hired other ppl to be his road manager? But then also, i wonder how much work the agency has since they only manage him alone... dont know if they have other artist signed under their label, dont think so... since they only started after his return from army, which roughly is around 2yrs? Haha.. i think too much.. oh well.. if anyone knows? 

@blackberrypie maybe during the entire time that he was still with his agency he changed managers. Then maybe the manager that we saw with him in 1n2d is the one he left with to start their own agency. 

Btw,do you have any idea aboue the rating of grand prince ep.3?i hope it did well

Ratings dropped drastically... its 1.994 %

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201803110750150310

I think its likely cos of the timing. Its too late... 11pm KST. And this drama mostly older generations aged >40 who watched this.. plus now everyone knows the generous replay time throughout the weekday ard 830pm KST, they can just watch replay.. no need to stay up late to watch new ep. the schedule for replay is probably gona make the ratings drop further at this rate...

Wanted to add my honest review about yest’s ep..

I think in the scene between Hwi and Jahyun in the beginning of ep 3, the part where Hwi was advancing on Jahyun, demanding to know why Jahyun is hiding in his room, and suddenly, Hwi crumbles from pain and stumbles. Jahyun took the chance to push him away and ran out of the room. Even though i like YSY’s acting.. i cant help feeling he kinda over-acted in that scene. Its just a minor cut on his arm.. no need to keel over in pain like he almost gona faint.. and just moments ago he was doing fine threatening Jahyun so she’ll tell the truth. Then again, i dont think its YSY’s fault. Probably the writer wrote the scene like that, which i feel dont make sense. How can a man suddenly feel pain and almost fainted from a tiny cut on the arm. Granted, if there’s alot of blood loss, maybe.. but i dont think there were much... and not from just a cut on the arm! The writer wanted to make it so Jahyun’s character can be shown to return voluntarily to assist Hwi, making it seem more ‘romantic’ i guess.. but sorry.. i was too engrossed on how it doesnt make sense..

Another scene i cringe to watch is when Jahyun accidentally bumps into Hwi at her house, then Hwi apologised for his rough treatment to her earlier, and gave Jahyun a smile. Jahyun was then shown to be mesmerised by Hwi’s smile.. erm.. ok.. i can get what they’re tryin to portray.. but JSY’s ‘mesmerised’ look just made me cringe so hard. :blink::crazy::wacko::huh:  doesnt look mesmerised at all.. i dont know what it looks like. Sorry.. i dont feel it. Probably cos its JSY... :(

Honestly... i want to love Daegun... but... i cant help comparing this to TBH and thinks how much i prefer TBH. I even prefer 1N2D to Daegun. I hope they can quickly ffd the romantic scenes and get to the angst for Daegun. I dont feel the romance honestly... :( and im starting to get bored... i cant be bothered about Hwi-JH, just like how i cant be bothered with ‘Me Too, Flower’ YSY-LJA, eventually dropping that drama. Hope it doesnt happen again.. i do like Rusigae from the 1st ep, but she will only appear once all these ‘romantic’ background story is over. 

• Like 1

@blackberrypie  he still with ysy ?...fan meeting in japan 2017

the same person?...Kfish 2018  in china?

and the same guy in 2d1n still there....kfish in china 

• Like 2

@pjypjy yeah.. they are all the same as the one who appeared in 1N2D. Even from beginning of 1N2D when YSY first joined, the same guy was shown as his manager in several glimpses. The point is they are not the same guy as the one in Taxi. Taxi is much earlier, before he enlisted in army, before 1N2D, during Flower Boy Next Door drama time. And it’s in Taxi he talked about how he met his manager who recruit him, etc. The guy in Taxi is much shorter, if you watch the clip. 

• Like 1

I feel bad for YSY. RIght from the start, the drama faces an uphill battle. Bad time slot (same problem TBH suffered) + multiple re-runs (because CSTV does not have the budget for original programming for so many timeslots of the week) + obscure network (less budget to do thorough promotions) + Sageuk genre (effectively boxing out a % of viewers) + lack of young popular faces (to draw in fanatical fandom) 

P.S. Don't get defensive about that factor. I firmly believe that YSY is a Midgo boneun bae-u as @blackberrypie pointed out. But the anchor actors in this series attract a less fanatical part of the korean population, i.e. 30+/40+ y/o women whose enthusiasm is probably confined to their couches.

And to be honest, I think that the ratings graph is likely going to follow an exponential graph, likely only to spike only near the end (climax). The probability that this series will be a commercial success is really low. Which really is a sad thing that does not befit YSY, his level of talent and his squeaky clean character. He would be a dream addition to any roster in bigger and more influential companies. But because of the 1-man agency problem, the universe of casting offers he can get shrinks drastically. Like it or not, the entertainment industry in Korea is ruthless and tends to favour actors with fat-budget agencies to promote them. Meaning that success begets success, the strong gets stronger.

With that being said, I think that we should appreciate his work for its entertainment value rather than be dampened by the lack of commercial success. Deep down I hope that I am wrong about the ratings trajectory though. He could really use a break from being bounded by Kim Takgu and earn the label of the actor who brought CSTV out of obscurity. Daegun fighting!  

@yoondonggu agree, the time slot plus multiple reruns in much better timeslot is actually TVChosun destroying themselves. But maybe they’re trying to spread out the ratings/viewers... so instead of having a peak rating for only one timeslot, one drama, they have averagely higher ratings overall, throughout the week, because ppl continue to watch the drama over the week, and not just once/twice a week. The downside is lower ratings recorded for the drama, cos ratings is only calc on the first, and not reruns.. 

but by having multiple reruns, also means more chance for the drama to be more widespread, and more exposure for YSY in that case.. since from the beginning the drama is not expected to gain any pop culture following.. widespread exposure also not bad.. more recognition for his talents then? 

I dont mind this being a sageuk, and the target audience being older.. bcos i think his strength lies there.. and older audience are the only ones who will tune in to tv, driving ratings up. They might not contribute to online hype, but if ratings are the only measure that matters, then you need the older audience. Younger ppl who are active online doesnt contribute much to ratings. For example, Wanna One & Kang Daniel is top trend in Korea, everyday articles about him is trending on Naver, but when he guests on any variety show, it doesnt transform into high ratings at all. But look at ratings monster My Golden Life drama... it doesnt have popular idols, but its ratings are constantly in the top. Thats cos it has strong middle aged viewers who tuned in regularly, and the storyline fits the middle aged viewers. 

Overall, if there is truly more widespread exposure for YSY through Daegun, then hopefully it will lead him to more success in his next project. Although this drama just started.. haha.. lets see how things goes.. dont lose hope yet! But even if the ratings doesnt goes up too much, all is not lost.. just look forward to next project.. hopefuly it’ll be better! 

• Like 1

@blackberrypie thanks for that info.i was hoping it did well but im ok with that...i dont get my hopes up for the drama is shown in a cable channel thats trying to get back on their feet... but im happy enough coz a lot of people is starting to recognize how good he is as an actor... i would also want to see the drama focus on the relationship bet. brothers...maybe it does matter if you belong in a good agency but nonetheless i think their doing  slowly but surely moves in furthering shi yoons career and the future of their agency.

Ahhhh the ratings, he was in TVN before they became succesful, the same for JTBC, it's just bad timing? ahhhh I think they need to add more melodrama instead of romcom, I think viewers liked more the first part when looked "epic", the comments were all about his emotional acting, as much I like his funny side, I was hoping a heavy melo (as he said) but I'm not seeing it, I feel it would work better to change the focus towards the brother's conflict instead of the love line. Anyway, it's not too late, hopefully everything will change, he just need more luck! a little bit!

@blackberrypie YSY has two managers since forever, the one you saw in Taxi show (I call him the "cute" manager) is his "main" manager, he set up the agency with him, and he helps him to review scripts and other projects, he doesn't go with him in everyday schedules; only fanmeetings or some international schedules. The other one (I call him the "serious" manager), he was a manager from Taxi Ent; Taxi Ent sometimes, at first, for a while, had other manager (a different one) to go with him to all schedules (you can see him in 1st fanmeeting DVD) after that they assigned "serious" manager as exclusive manager for him (he was always a Taxi Ent employee unlike "cute"). When YSY decided to leave Taxi Ent,  "serious" also leave the agency to go with YSY, ("cute" naturally leave since he wasn't really a Taxi Ent. employee), his stylists also leave Taxi Ent. to work full time with YSY (though they sometimes work part time with other artists). 

Also, lately there's another guy with him (you can see him in that episode of 1N2D where "YSY team" created a game), in India trip he was only with him without "serious", so he's probably a third manager or assistant or manager in training.

I hope I explained well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

I think in the scene between Hwi and Jahyun in the beginning of ep 3, the part where Hwi was advancing on Jahyun, demanding to know why Jahyun is hiding in his room, and suddenly, Hwi crumbles from pain and stumbles. Jahyun took the chance to push him away and ran out of the room. Even though i like YSY’s acting.. i cant help feeling he kinda over-acted in that scene. Its just a minor cut on his arm.. no need to keel over in pain like he almost gona faint.. and just moments ago he was doing fine threatening Jahyun so she’ll tell the truth. Then again, i dont think its YSY’s fault. Probably the writer wrote the scene like that, which i feel dont make sense. How can a man suddenly feel pain and almost fainted from a tiny cut on the arm. Granted, if there’s alot of blood loss, maybe.. but i dont think there were much... and not from just a cut on the arm! The writer wanted to make it so Jahyun’s character can be shown to return voluntarily to assist Hwi, making it seem more ‘romantic’ i guess.. but sorry.. i was too engrossed on how it doesnt make sense..

I agree with that. And this situation could be avoided easily with better writing/directing. I don't understand why he was initially shaken. Few seconds later JH just grabs his arm exactly where the wound was and it understandebly caused pain and that's why he's cringed. If she just do it beforehand while trying to escape the whole sequence would have much more sense.

Mr. Yoon with each moment of his acting leaves an eye catching ,captivating screen shot ... I believe his soft looking way could heal and fix all diseases or disorders ... :tongue:

On the other hand  with his manly gestures could flutter the hearts and take the breathe and even sometime cause fainting and swooning... :lol:

So he is successful as an actor to move and touch our senses and feelings ... and it proves he is such a versatile actor ... :wink::heart:

@dtantri yes if I watch 1n2d in YouTube  sometime I comment there.

• Like 3

Today’s 1N2D ep is too difficult to fully understand without subs.. haha.. i give up. They had historical quiz, etc, too much talking... but one most interesting thing they did from the beginning... all members took a personality test based on the 16 personality types, and YSY is ENFJ type! Haha. That’s for ppl who keep calling him introvert.. u obviously cant tell a person’s personality through tv! You can read up about ENFJ personality type online, and even do a personality test yourself to know your personality type if you dont know yours! 1N2D is the best!!!! 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

Today’s 1N2D ep is too difficult to fully understand without subs.. haha.. i give up. They had historical quiz, etc, too much talking... but one most interesting thing they did from the beginning... all members took a personality test based on the 16 personality types, and YSY is ENFJ type! Haha. That’s for ppl who keep calling him introvert.. u obviously cant tell a person’s personality through tv! You can read up about ENFJ personality type online, and even do a personality test yourself to know your personality type if you dont know yours! 1N2D is the best!!!! 

He is ENFJ?! :lol:

I thought he would be ISFJ or ISTJ. 

I remember doing the MBTI (Myer Briggs Type Indicator) test some years ago.

• LOL 1

Grand prince there and prince charming here (1n2d)... anyway always heart delighting ... :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1