Quantcast

He looks so cool with short hair!! :wub:

From Jwide Company :wub: (The other guy was in Jugglers with Daniel!!

Glad to see him in a public event!! :wub:

• Like 3

Another updates from our cutie pie, i think he's having dinner with the Beast Movie crews and Casts.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Another updates from our cutie pie, i think he's having dinner with the Beast Movie crews and Casts.

Cutie pie!!! :wub: I LOVE that praise! Yes, he's indeed a cutie pie with short hair!!!

Thank you so much dear! And keep updating!!!!! :D Hehehehe... I also found something!! :wub:

• Like 1

I am so in love with this pic!!! :wub:

• He's so friendly with kids.. Such a nice guy you are, Daniel!! :wub: And who are those kids..??! Movie kids or just some random kids from the set..?! There are so many!!!
  • WOW!!! Daniel in black jacket with short hair!! :wub: It makes him even more hotter!!~~~~ OMG!! :wub: Can't wait to see him in action! And I feel he'd get more detective roles from now on!!! :DGreat work, Da Il!!!!

47479514_2105037939807741_44192899605158

Anyway, his wiki is updated about his new movie, Beast!!! But no further info yet!

And these BTSs are so amazing!!! I really can't wait to see him in the film now!!!!! :wub: LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

Lucky fans ^_^. He's wearing the ghost detective hat :D

OMO!~!!~~~ :wub: He's so cute with those fan girls!!! I want to keep him in my pocket with the hat!!! :love:

Miss you so much Da Il!!!!! :cold_sweat::bawling: I want to meet you!!!!

Thank you dear!! And keep updating! He's making my day :wub:

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, kaedechan said:

Lucky fans ^_^. He's wearing the ghost detective hat :D

Omg, they are so lucky.. :wub: I wanna be there too~~~!!:wub: Haha Daniel oppa really like to wear hat. Hat with jersey shirt, should be his favourite outfit. 

Yes  @gm4queen he really looks hot in black or should I say SMART.. hahaha! He does looks like gain weight!! Look at his cheek part.. :w00t:  :w00t: 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Omg, they are so lucky.. :wub: I wanna be there too~~~!!:wub: Haha Daniel oppa really like to wear hat. Hat with jersey shirt, should be his favourite outfit. 

Yes  @gm4queen he really looks hot in black or should I say SMART.. hahaha! He does looks like gain weight!! Look at his cheek part.. :w00t:  :w00t: 

hehehehe... I wanna be there too dear! :wub: And you are right!! His cheeks are so sweet! :wub: he's gained a lil bit of weight!!! And I just adjusted the pic with its correct angle!! WOW!!! The Ghost Detective - I love his cap!!! Looks like the series has given him an incredible fame among his fans!!! Da Il is highly remarkable!! I think The Ghost Detective is his top hit so far!!! :wub: LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!

47398160_2105397506438451_48108156659360

And I remember that in an interview, Eun Bin said that Daniel likes to wear track suits! Whoa,!~~ Eun Bin has a good knowledge about him as they were shooting for the series several months together!!! :love::D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

hehehehe... I wanna be there too dear! :wub: And you are right!! His cheeks are so sweet! :wub: he's gained a lil bit of weight!!! And I just adjusted the pic with its correct angle!! WOW!!! The Ghost Detective - I love his cap!!! Looks like the series has given him an incredible fame among his fans!!! Da Il is highly remarkable!! I think The Ghost Detective is his top hit so far!!! :wub: LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!

And I remember that in an interview, Eun Bin said that Daniel likes to wear track suits! Whoa,!~~ Eun Bin has a good knowledge about him as they were shooting for the series several months together!!! :love::D

Hahaha remember he wear track suits with cap when he was first reading script at Jugglers? So casual :joy: And I think Beak Jin-Hee did take his jacket and say something and CD smell his own jacket.. Oh my :joy: I wonder what are they talking about. 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha remember he wear track suits with cap when he was first reading script at Jugglers? So casual :joy: And I think Beak Jin-Hee did take his jacket and say something and CD smell his own jacket.. Oh my :joy: I wonder what are they talking about. 

Yes dear.. Tracksuits are so nice for him! simple, light & casual :wub: And I wish we had Eng translations on script readings! But no! :cold_sweat: And Daniel sometimes looks like a baby boy!!! In Showbiz Korea interview for The Ghost Detective, he looked so cuddly besides Eun Bin :D Hehehehehe.... Seriously, he's so sweet in any outfit!!! :wub: Looking forward to his new movie!!!!

Oh! And in RADIO APART, is it just me or does he look like a teddy bear..??!! :love::wub: He's soooooooo sweeeeeet!!!! :heart:

47494710_2105426409768894_43388410655334

• LOL 1

Daniel's Vlive video now has subtitles, check it out ladies ..

Just a biiit different from the one i saw before, but it's not that much, like when you see a drama translated by different subbers, it usually has minor differences in the subtitles .. Enjoy !

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Just a biiit different from the one i saw before, but it's not that much, like when you see a drama translated by different subbers, it usually has minor differences in the subtitles .. Enjoy !

WOW!!! What a great news! :wub: Then they've subbed his video a lot sooner than I thought!!

Thank you so much for informing dear!!! I needed something sweet today & I think I've got it!!! :heart:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kaedechan said:

oh my~~~ such a lovely news for Saturday morning~~:love: Thanks @kaedechan 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

oh my~~~ such a lovely news for Saturday morning~~:love: Thanks @kaedechan 

Oh yes dear.!!..

I already watched him several times with Eng sub!!! :wub: OMG! Watch it when you're free dear! He's so sweet! :wub:

• Like 1

Does anyone know a way to download his full vlive RADIO APART with Eng Sub..???!!!! :wub: I only got raw ep!! If you know a way, please inform me!!!! :tears:

And dear @larus , @triplem & @aboutdaniel - There is some interesting video segment about Daniel called vlive RADIO APART with Eng sub!!! Watch it if you like!!! :wub::D

https://www.vlive.tv/video/100948?channelCode=EF0205

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Updates from Beast Movie Shooting

The later link from J Wide Company IG, but it couldn't be embedded, i don't know why ..

Oh Wow! Thank you dear! :wub:

He's so sweet as always! But what's on his nose..??! Is he injured for real or just a movie prop..??!! :crazy: And looks like he's received a food truck..!!! :wub: I am so glad that he has a huge fan base to support him!!!

FIGHTING DANIEL!!! :wub: Can't wait to see you in Beast!!!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Love this pic so much!!! :wub:

48178008_2107474362897432_54185615355491

And look at that bow!!! So lovely!! :wub:

47579623_2107477896230412_58235232344059

• Like 1