Quantcast

14 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Cutie pie .. :)

Of course, he's a CUTIE PIE!!!! :wub:I think it's from Jugglers time! But now, I prefer him more & more with short hair!! He was so gorgeous at RADIO APART & MMA 2018!!! :wub:

And dear dear dear... I am smitten by your pro pic! He perfectly fits the frame!! Oh Gosh :sweatingbullets: This guy is so hot!!! I should change mine also in to a hotter one! :sweat_smile:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

Cutie pie .. :)

This should be when he was at Japan for Jugglers drama:D

I agree about their chemistry between Daniel and Eun-Bin. Yes most of the photos they took was hard to see them together even at wrap up party. Only 1 photo manged to get them both together but 3rd person in middle. :sweat_smile: what happened la both of them. Too scare for scandal or paparazzi? Well actually nowadays Papprazzi is damn scary for me. Anytime they will twist the story and your future is gone.

All I want is Choi Daniel stay healthy coz from last interview I read he seems like bit disappointed on TGD performance. Hope he don’t pressure himself on new movie or drama. 

61e7bcfde4e24b2eb5d728e7bbdc47ca.JPG

https://1boon.kakao.com/jwidecompany/jwideactor

And look at the way he walk out, feel like he can Gatsby dance u know :love:  Hi handsome! 

f7300188a85245a8a3769acae5312b96.gif

Edited by Heidi Seow
Add photos
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

This should be when he was at Japan for Jugglers drama:D

I agree about their chemistry between Daniel and Eun-Bin. Yes most of the photos they took was hard to see them together even at wrap up party. Only 1 photo manged to get them both together but 3rd person in middle. :sweat_smile: what happened la both of them. Too scare for scandal or paparazzi? Well actually nowadays Papprazzi is damn scary for me. Anytime they will twist the story and your future is gone.

All I want is Choi Daniel stay healthy coz from last interview I read he seems like bit disappointed on TGD performance. Hope he don’t pressure himself on new movie or drama.

Yes, i read somewhere he had an event in Japan, with some other artists, last August if i'm not mistaken, but it didn't get cover by korean media i guess ..

And yes, i think he's kinda discouraged about TGD's result, since he said he worked extra hard for that, i hope he knew that it's not his fault or other actors' fault, and i hope his management will pick him better quality writer and story in the future ..

• Like 4

I also felt it too @Heidi Seow..!!. He seems like tired of harsh scenes in The Ghost Detective... And when he popped up out of the muddy field, I was like "Oh God, How is he doing all these dirty things. This guy is incredible..??" :wub: So I really hope he reaps the results of his extreme hard work & wins more awards! His performance as Da Il is definitely not a joke!! :sweatingbullets:

And I found this on IG... Not sure about Eng translations. But, "I want to balance both work & life. Oh love too"!!! :wub:Hehehehe... He's searching for something! :D

And @kaedechan is totally right! He must have felt bad b'cause of low ratings! :( But it's not any of their fault! KBS2 is not doing well with ratings now! But he shouldn't be worried at all.! He is greatly loved & respected by the public for his performance as Da Il!! :wub: So I really hope he wins more awards this time! Then it will encourage him in a positive way! :)

• Like 4

Oh yes @kaedechan @gm4queen, he really put a lot of efforts at TGD which is you can’t see it at Jugglers. The mud pool part is excellence performance. At first I thought they might use double stunt man but actually is he himself! My gosh! :scream:I’m really concerned his ankle that time. Just really hope that he is safe. And now “BEAST” is consider criminal action movie. Just pray that he is safe and healthy will do. 

• Like 2

This is probably is an old post! But @Heidi Seow just reminded me it!! :wub:

Due to his knee injury, he had to work as a public service worker for his military duty & he has received military service award for his politeness!!! :wub:  I also really hope his knee is fully recovered by now so that he can act peacefully in his new movie!!! :wub: LOVE HIM!!!

Choi Daniel to receive military service award

47252904_2104018799909655_12261057158111

Actor Choi Daniel, who is currently serving his substitute military service as a public service worker, will receive a commendation for being a model employee.

According to a source close to Choi, the actor will receive a model public service worker commissioner’s award from the Military Manpower Administration at the Seoul Regional Office of the MMA on June 27. Choi will receive the accolade on the grounds of his sincere work ethic while working at the Korea Veterans Hospital in eastern Seoul.

Choi was deemed unfit for active military duty after he suffered an injury to his knee during a movie shoot. He started his substitute service in 2015 and is scheduled to be discharged on October 1.

Choi debuted in 2005 through KBS drama “Golden Apple” and featured in the hit sitcom “High Kick Through the Roof,” (2009) as well as hit drama “School 2013.” (2013) He also tried his hand at films, starring in “Cyrano Agency,” (2010) “The Traffickers” (2012) and “Untouchable Lawmen” (2015).

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3034985

• Like 2

Oh my :love::wub: indeed is hot stuff!!!! And I have to scream in my heart coz I’m in office now. :heart: He is hot and wild . Nose bleed. Thank you @kaedechan for the extreme hot stuff :kiss_wink:

I’m 

another update from BEAST, seriously he really like to play with children.:wub:

• Like 3

OMG!!! HE JUST DISTRACTED ME FOR A VERY LONG TIME HERE!!! :wub::heart: 

MY GOSH!! This is called a real man!!! :love:  It's all post military effect!! :wub: I am speechless!!!!!

Hotness, sexiness & wildness are all overloaded!! :wub: Totally appealing!!

Check this hot guy out @larus, @triplem & @aboutdaniel !!~~~~ :D

47384347_2104037566574445_56981725179281

47388966_2104037539907781_17532816196087

47196409_2104037519907783_73115920837755

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

OMG!!! HE JUST DISTRACTED ME FOR A VERY LONG TIME HERE!!! :wub::heart: 

MY GOSH!! This is called a real man!!! :love:  It's all post military effect!! :wub: I am speechless!!!!!

Hotness, sexiness & wildness are all overloaded!! :wub:

Check this hot guy out @triplem !!~~~~ :D

Haha haha, I don’t think this 3 photos will satisfies us u know :joy: ( say it like I’m so hungry for it) by the way, the IG post said check out his angry and interview with atmosphere at singles on January. So which is mean?????  

PS : how many times you been loop this video? :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Oh my :love::wub: indeed is hot stuff!!!! And I have to scream in my heart coz I’m in office now. :heart: He is hot and wild . Nose bleed. Thank you @kaedechan for the extreme hot stuff :kiss_wink:

I’m 

another update from BEAST, seriously he really like to play with children.:wub:

Yesss, he loves children and he's great with children. In my country they say when a man great with children, that's the sign of a man ready for commitment and a good husband and father in the future :) and the saying is true, my husband is the proof :lol:. Aah, i really hope Daniel will settle down soon, can't wait to see his own children ^_^.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Yesss, he loves children and he's great with children. In my country they say when a man great with children, that's the sign of a man ready for commitment and a good husband and father in the future :) and the saying is true, my husband is the proof :lol:. Aah, i really hope Daniel will settle down soon, can't wait to see his own children ^_^.

Totally agree and is true facts!!!! :love: Let’s pray for him. :heart: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Haha haha, I don’t think this 3 photos will satisfies us u know :joy: ( say it like I’m so hungry for it) by the way, the IG post said check out his angry and interview with atmosphere at singles on January. So which is mean?????  

PS : how many times you been loop this video? :naughty:

He he he... It's a quick satisfaction dear!! :wub: And of course, I've been looping the video like 100x times! And that's the power of Daniel!! :D This guy is so appealing! :wub: He is melting this cold winter with his extreme hotness!!!

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

100% agree! In every country, a guy who loves kids & specially his own mom is a real guy for a girl to get married! :) I know that Daniel lost his mom at the age of 5 but, he truly respects women so much & that's why fans respect him more & more! :wub: And he's said in a previous interview that he's not interested in getting married soon, but now it looks like he can't help himself & wants his soul mate by his side!!! AND YES! HE WILL BE A PERFECT HUSBAND & DAD for his wife & kids!! I desperately can't wait to see him fall in love for real!!! :wub: Please Daniel, give us the surprise that we are all waiting for!!! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Does anyone know about Daniel's playlist in RADIO APART..??!! I only know the first one, Baby funk by Naul :wub: His song collection is so beautiful!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He he he... It's a quick satisfaction dear!! :wub: And of course, I've been looping the video like 100x times! And that's the power of Daniel!! :D This guy is so appealing! :wub: He is melting this cold winter with his extreme hotness!!!

100% agree! In every country, a guy who loves kids & specially his own mom is a real guy for a girl to get married! :) I know that Daniel lost his mom at the age of 5 but, he truly respects women so much & that's why fans respect him more & more! :wub: And he's said in a previous interview that he's not interested in getting married soon, but now it looks like he can't help himself & wants his soul mate by his side!!! AND YES! HE WILL BE A PERFECT HUSBAND & DAD for his wife & kids!! I desperately can't wait to see him fall in love for real!!! :wub: Please Daniel, give us the surprise that we are all waiting for!!! :D

What i've read was a bit different with yours dear.. He said since he lost his mom at a very young age, so when he was younger, he wanted to build a home (family) as soon as possible, but now as he's older, he's not confident to get marry soon, as his job as an actor required him to sacrifice his time and family, that's why he didn't want to rush to get marry now. So he wasn't uninterested to get marry soon, but more of not confident yet to do it now ^_^

But i wish he would change his mind when he find that right girl, let's pray for him :D

About his song selection, you can find it in the comment section in his Vlive video, there's a link there. There's Baby Funk by Naul, Hug Me by U Sung Eun, Happen Ending by Epik High, and some more. I think he likes RnB (me too !)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

What i've read was a bit different with yours dear.. He said since he lost his mom at a very young age, so when he was younger, he wanted to build a home (family) as soon as possible, but now as he's older, he's not confident to get marry soon, as his job as an actor required him to sacrifice his time and family, that's why he didn't want to rush to get marry now. So he wasn't uninterested to get marry soon, but more of not confident yet to do it now ^_^

But i wish he would change his mind when he find that right girl, let's pray for him :D

About his song selection, you can find it in the comment section in his Vlive video, there's a link there. There's Baby Funk by Naul, Hug Me by U Sung Eun, Happen Ending by Epik High, and some more. I think he likes RnB (me too !)

Yes dear! I know his full story! When he was young, he wanted to settle down soon. But now that he is matured, he knows the rules & responsibilities about marriage! :wub: Such a gentle guy!!!! And he's said in an interview for Jugglers that he wants a well-mannered, kind & honest girl! I too really wish he meets her soon!! And look at him with kids.!! He's so adorable!! YES, LET'S PRAY FOR HIM! :wub: Prays are powerful than we think!!

And the link you mentioned in his Vlive video is off for me dear!! I know no Korean at all!!!! :( But I think I found my fav of his songs in your post!!! Thank you so much dear!!!! :wub: I am regretting about not knowing Korean!!!!! :mellow:

• Like 2

There are 8 songs in his playlist dear @gm4queen, but as far as i remember, they didn't play all that 8 song in his Radio Apart Vlive. Here's the playlist : (in the Vlive play order)

1. Baby Funk by Naul

2. Hug Me by U Sung Eun

3. Happen Ending by Epik High

4. Way Back Home by Shaun

5. At Your Best by Aaliyah

6. Before You Walk Away by Monica

7. Snowman By Sia

8. Underneath The Mistletoe by Sia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

There are 8 songs in his playlist dear @gm4queen, but as far as i remember, they didn't play all that 8 song in his Radio Apart Vlive. Here's the playlist : (in the Vlive play order)

1. Baby Funk by Naul

2. Hug Me by U Sung Eun

3. Happen Ending by Epik High

4. Way Back Home by Shaun

5. At Your Best by Aaliyah

6. Before You Walk Away by Monica

7. Snowman By Sia

8. Underneath The Mistletoe by Sia

WOW!!!! Thank you so so so much dear!!! :wub: You've done me a huge favor!

OMG!!! His playlist is so beautiful! He has a great taste for music! So happy to know it! :wub: He's so cute!!!!

And I need one more favor from you! in his RADIO APART, I think he mentioned about Harry Potter..!! Did he talk about he'd like to be a magician like Harry Potter or something..?!! I know you are a busy person but, please dear, can you translate that part for me..??!!! You know that I am so mad for Daniel, don't you!!! :wub::D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW!!!! Thank you so so so much dear!!! :wub: You've done me a huge favor!

OMG!!! His playlist is so beautiful! He has a great taste for music! So happy to know it! :wub: He's so cute!!!!

And I need one more favor from you! in his RADIO APART, I think he mentioned about Harry Potter..!! Did he talk about he'd like to be a magician like Harry Potter or something..?!! I know you are a busy person but, please dear, can you translate that part for me..??!!! You know that I am so mad for Daniel, don't you!!! :wub::D

Hahaa dear, i don't speak or understand Hangul, only a few words. What i wrote earlier from his Vlive is from the Vlive caption feature at that time, which i forgot to turn on, not until almost the first half of the show. But if i'm not mistaken, he was talking about TGD's props and setting that feels like Harry Potter movie. I'm sorry can't help you with more accurate translation. 

There's this girl in IG that used to translated all the BTS or unsub preview of Jugglers because she's also Daniel's fans, i used to rely on her for that, but i guess she's too busy with life, it's been months since she's updating her account :wacko:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Hahaa dear, i don't speak or understand Hangul, only a few words. What i wrote earlier from his Vlive is from the Vlive caption feature at that time, which i forgot to turn on, not until almost the first half of the show. But if i'm not mistaken, he was talking about TGD's props and setting that feels like Harry Potter movie. I'm sorry can't help you with more accurate translation. 

There's this girl in IG that used to translated all the BTS or unsub preview of Jugglers because she's also Daniel's fans, i used to rely on her for that, but i guess she's too busy with life, it's been months since she's updating her account :wacko:.

Oh! No worries dear! None of us know Korean here! And it's disappointing, isn't it..?!! :sweatingbullets: And since we are not so good at Korean, let's satisfy with what we have!! (I am so sad though :bawling::cold_sweat:)

Of course, The Ghost Detective has Harry Potter vibe in its own way!! :wub: And thank you so much for the line, dear!! I only got Harry Potter in his words!!

And the girl you mentioned about, it'd be nice if we invite her here on Daniel's Soompi thread so that we can get Eng sub on him!!! :wub: But since she's so busy, then it's not an option!!! :(

• Like 1