Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

 

Thank you so much dear!! He is so beautiful!! :wub: I'm just trying to replay his program but, vlive doesn't seem to be fully uploaded it yet!! :cold_sweat: Glad that you have his screen shots! I couldn't even do that!!! :bawling: This is all I've got at the moment!

 

 

 

Daniel's V Live already re uploaded dear and @Heidi Seow, just thought you wanna know..

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

Daniel's V Live already re uploaded dear and @Heidi Seow, just thought you wanna know..

 

Yes dear... It was fully uploaded about 2 hrs ago! :wub: I was waiting over night for him!!!~~~~ :wub:

And yes, other chingus should definitely watch it!!! He's so amazing! :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YES! I just needed something sweet in order to overcome something bitter! And here it is! :wub: I highly enjoyed the show even without eng sub!!!!

 

Finally, I got my Daniel's favorite frames all in one!! :wub: OH MY GOSH!! He's getting hotter & hotter!!~~~~ :wub:

 

And I am so glad that he has a huge international fan base! :o Also at the same time, I am so sad that my country is unaware of this gorgeous guy! :mellow:

 

And there was a buzz in the vlive section whether he has a girlfriend now!! Please quickly show her to us, Daniel!! :D You can't be single now!! :wub:

 

And with this hot looks, I can't even imagine his appearance in his new movie Beast!!!! :wub:

 

Also after The Ghost Detective ended, I am not at all interested in any K-drama right now!! :sweatingbullets: I am badly feeling the void of The Ghost Detective & Da Il - Yeo Wool couple!!

 

And please do another beautiful drama with Park Eun Bin, Daniel!!!! :wub: WE ALL NEED YOU SOON BACK!!!

 

47078587_2101610280150507_47383366497069

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

 

And I am so glad that he has a huge international fan base! :o Also at the same time, I am so sad that my country is unaware of this gorgeous guy! :mellow:

 

And there was a buzz in the vlive section whether he has a girlfriend now!! Please quickly show her to us, Daniel!! :D You can't be single now!! :wub:

 

Dear, what you called a buzz in the comment section whether he has a girlfriend was probably ME hahahaa :sweatingbullets:. I'm the one who kept sending comments/questions in that section if he's dating someone right now, that i wish he would date and to show the fans his girlfriend if he really is dating. I used username Daisy, you can check it ^_^.

 

There's only one other user who commented "i think he has a girlfriend", in English.

I don't know about the other commenters, because they use hangul, so i can't be sure, but i translated some of the comments in hangul (with goggle translate :lol:), mostly they commented about Jugglers, TGD, Hick Kick and some random stuffs about the weather, health, songs or Daniel's hair :D.

 

Anyway, i'm lucky enough that when i'm commenting (for the zillion times that night) Daniel was replying right after my comment, eventhough i'm not sure he's replying to my comment or other's, but still happy *i know, i'm shallow like that.

 

Here's the screenshot *Yes, i know, shallow, can't help it. :D

 

Photo-Grid-1543586752085.jpg

 

I forgot to set the caption language to English, not until half way :sweatingbullets:. But i managed to get some interesting bits.

There was a man called in on the show and it was Jung Sung Ho, the one who played Manager Gong Yoo. He and Daniel became very close after Jugglers.

 

It seems the YBAd Video Dept. Team casts still actively in contact and hangout. He even asked Daniel if he talked to Jin Hee and Daniel said Jin Hee had a shooting for her drama so he couldn't contact her. Then Sung Ho said that he and Kim Ki Bang discussing Daniel's acting on TGD. He also said Daniel has always been very kind to him when they shoot Jugglers. Daniel even bought him padded jacket but he torn it, Daniel got upset over this hahaa. He continued with the story how Daniel gave his heater to Sung Ho so he wouldn't get cold since they were shooting Jugglers in winter. He said Daniel is honest, straightforward and kind man.

 

He also said that his 4 children loves Daniel and asked their dad when uncle Daniel will come to play again with them. It may not be accurate, you know how the in-app translator is ..

 

Ah almost forgot, Daniel was reading one of the comment that asked if there is a possibility Yeo Wool and Dail will date and he said Yeo Wool is human, Da Il is ghost and then he carefully choosing his words, i couldn't remember exactly what he said, but in the end he said if the fans wanna know the answer, they should wait for the next episode (or maybe season?) and he will answer it and then laughed. At that time I think he's kinda dodging the question hahaa .. But if he really is in a relationship, i get that he would try not to give anything away ^_^

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kaedechan said:

 

Dear, what you called a buzz in the comment section whether he has a girlfriend was probably ME hahahaa :sweatingbullets:. I'm the one who kept sending comments/questions in that section if he's dating someone right now, that i wish he would date and to show the fans his girlfriend if he really is dating. I used username Daisy, you can check it ^_^.

 

There's only one other user who commented "i think he has a girlfriend", in English.

I don't know about the other commenters, because they use hangul, so i can't be sure, but i translated some of the comments in hangul (with goggle translate :lol:), mostly they commented about Jugglers, TGD, Hick Kick and some random stuffs about the weather, health, songs or Daniel's hair :D.

 

Anyway, i'm lucky enough that when i'm commenting (for the zillion times that night) Daniel was replying right after my comment, eventhough i'm not sure he's replying to my comment or other's, but still happy *i know, i'm shallow like that.

 

Here's the screenshot *Yes, i know, shallow, can't help it. :D

 

I forgot to set the caption language to English, not until half way :sweatingbullets:. But i managed to get some interesting bits.

There was a man called in on the show and it was Jung Sung Ho, the one who played Manager Gong Yoo. He and Daniel became very close after Jugglers.

 

It seems the YBAd Video Dept. Team casts still actively in contact and hangout. He even asked Daniel if he talked to Jin Hee and Daniel said Jin Hee had a shooting for her drama so he couldn't contact her. Then Sung Ho said that he and Kim Ki Bang discussing Daniel's acting on TGD. He also said Daniel has always been very kind to him when they shoot Jugglers. Daniel even bought him padded jacket but he torn it, Daniel got upset over this hahaa. He continued with the story how Daniel gave his heater to Sung Ho so he wouldn't get cold since they were shooting Jugglers in winter. He said Daniel is honest, straightforward and kind man.

 

He also said that his 4 children loves Daniel and asked their dad when uncle Daniel will come to play again with them. It may not be accurate, you know how the in-app translator is ..

 

Ah almost forgot, Daniel was reading one of the comment that asked if there is a possibility Yeo Wool and Dail will date and he said Yeo Wool is human, Da Il is ghost and then he carefully choosing his words, i couldn't remember exactly what he said, but in the end he said if the fans wanna know the answer, they should wait for the next episode (or maybe season?) and he will answer it and then laughed. At that time I think he's kinda dodging the question hahaa .. But if he really is in a relationship, i get that he would try not to give anything away ^_^

 

 

OMG dear!!! I was really going to say if anyone can translate his show!!! AND YOU'VE DONE IT ALREADY!!!! Thank you so much dear!! :wub::wub::):wub:

 

And I got some dialogues even without eng sub! And at the very first time, I realized that it's Jung Sung Ho since he can mimic famous voices! (He did it when he, Daniel & Eun bin was on Happy Together!!) Yes, he & Daniel are so closed! I love how Daniel was calling him "Hyung" all the time!! :wub: And I think that the in-app translator is correct! I got it that they talked about kids at a time!!

 

And Oh My Gosh..!!. You asked him the perfect question! :D Does he have a girlfriend..?! I don't know why, but I feel like YES!! I mean, he's even more hotter than in The Ghost Detective now.!!.. :wub: Surely he's hiding something! He's known as a very private K-celebrity that keeps a low key about his private life! But now, he doesn't seem to be single anymore but in a relationship! :wub:

 

Also he dodged the questions about Da Il & Yeo Wool! And in public events of The Ghost Detective, he & Eun Bin were so closed to each other! Even fans are raving for them to date & marry for real!! :o Then YEAH! Looks like something is on its way! And he said himself in an interview that he fully remembers the first feeling he felt when he saw Eun Bin for the first time!! :D

 

And of course, there's an upcoming event called KBS drama Awards 2018 so, let's see what happens!! :sweat_smile:

 

And I'd be really happy if there's a The Ghost Detective - Season 2!!! :heart:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just got a news... :wub:

 

2018 Melon Music Awards: An inside look at the performer lineup

 

47137503_2101825556795646_51282224292393

 

The Melon Music Awards (MMA) ― which celebrate the hottest names of the year in the K-pop scene ― announced the addition of special appearances in their star-packed line-up for the ceremony.

Actors Lee Dong-wook, Lee Sang-yoon, Daniel Choi, Son Tae-young, Jung So-min and comedians Lee Young-ja and Park Sung-kwang will join the K-pop stars for this year's MMA as presenters to celebrate the K-pop stars and their respective performances.

 

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2018/11/682_259631.html

 

Yes..!!. Daniel will attend the event.!! :wub: And it will take place live at Gocheok Sky Dome on Dec.1 at 7 P.M. KST.

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much @kaedechan dear for the awesome translate~~!!:kiss_wink: Watched it yesterday night and his voice is so soothing:wub: don't you think so @gm4queen He really is DJ material. He really looks awesome in new haircut and I keep imagine him wearing glasses and suit in new haircut :tounge_wink: 

Seriously I will be very happy if Daniel is in a relationship but he always in low-key profile. So hard to get his status news:sweat_smile: Daniel oppa, please don't so low-key profile and and please create a SNS for your fans. 

 

Oh my @gm4queen any idea which channel can watch live? My country can only watch KBS World and SBS(ONE from Singapore). 

 

Edit : Sorry I just saw they mentioned where can watch The 2018 MMA will take place live at Gocheok Sky Dome on Dec. 1 at 7 P.M. KST, and will be aired on JTBC 2, JTBC 4, Melon, 1theK, kakaoTV, and Daum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Thank you so much @kaedechan dear for the awesome translate~~!!:kiss_wink: Watched it yesterday night and his voice is so soothing:wub: don't you think so @gm4queen He really is DJ material. He really looks awesome in new haircut and I keep imagine him wearing glasses and suit in new haircut :tounge_wink: 

Seriously I will be very happy if Daniel is in a relationship but he always in low-key profile. So hard to get his status news:sweat_smile: Daniel oppa, please don't so low-key profile and and please create a SNS for your fans. 

 

Oh my @gm4queen any idea which channel can watch live? My country can only watch KBS World and SBS(ONE from Singapore). 

 

Edit : Sorry I just saw they mentioned where can watch The 2018 MMA will take place live at Gocheok Sky Dome on Dec. 1 at 7 P.M. KST, and will be aired on JTBC 2, JTBC 4, Melon, 1theK, kakaoTV, and Daum.

 

OH YES dear!! His voice is so soothing! :wub: Just like a magic!! I totally forgot to mention it earlier! And just imagine when he's doing DJ with his soothing voice! OMG, I am so in love!! :wub:

 

And I am desperately waiting for his dating news! HE MUST HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW!! :wub: !! He's a very polite, down to earth & well-mannered guy! So his fans love & respect him a lot!! :wub: Such an amazing guy!! Please show her to us, Daniel!!! :D WE ARE WAITING!!

 

And dear, my country can only watch KBS World! So have to find an on-air streaming for 2018 MMA!!! :wub: Can't wait to see him there! :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh My Gosh! HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL in Radio Apart!!! :wub: Is it just me or he has a western look..??!! (He's reminding me of a Western actor!!!)

 

 
Just updating!! Him at MMA 2018! :wub: He's cute as always! But looks like he's gained a lil bit of weight! :)
 

 

Edited by gm4queen
Adding a link
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaah i couldn't watch it, had to do monthly grocery shopping with hubby and my son :sweatingbullets:. Did he have a lot of screen time? What category did he presenting?

I saw this on IG, he looks good :wub:, maybe it's the after party?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

Aaah i couldn't watch it, had to do monthly grocery shopping with hubby and my son :sweatingbullets:. Did he have a lot of screen time? What category did he presenting?

I saw this on IG, he looks good :wub:, maybe it's the after party?

 

Ah dear... The presenters had a little screen time! But he just presented two awards for MMA 2018 Top 10 artists category!! :wub: And I just watched the whole show right from the beginning just to see him... But he appeared after 2 hours!!! :wub: He's so handsome as always & his short hair has given him a pretty new look!! :wub: And he has gained a lil bit of weight too, I think!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just rewatching Eun Bin's Vlive, because it has english subtitles now ! I've been dying to know what Eun Bin & Daniel talking about, especially about the drawing that Daniel made for Eun Bin :D. Check it out, i couldn't post it here, don't know how :sweatingbullets:.

 

But it's interesting, because now i notice that in the early episodes or shooting of TGD, Eun Bin & Daniel seems to be quite close and interacting freely, but after their characters became closer in the later episodes, somehow i feel that Eun Bin's kinda keeping some distance with Daniel? At least that's what i saw on the behind the scenes later on. Was it because they try to hide something? Or .. maybe Eun Bin already in relationship with someone, so she try not to look too close with Daniel? :huh: 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

Just rewatching Eun Bin's Vlive, because it has english subtitles now ! I've been dying to know what Eun Bin & Daniel talking about, especially about the drawing that Daniel made for Eun Bin :D. Check it out, i couldn't post it here, don't know how :sweatingbullets:.

 

But it's interesting, because now i notice that in the early episodes or shooting of TGD, Eun Bin & Daniel seems to be quite close and interacting freely, but after their characters became closer in the later episodes, somehow i feel that Eun Bin's kinda keeping some distance with Daniel? At least that's what i saw on the behind the scenes later on. Was it because they try to hide something? Or .. maybe Eun Bin already in relationship with someone, so she try not to look too close with Daniel? :huh:

 

Thank you so much for informing dear!! I should watch it & come back! :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well!! This is getting more interesting! I've never seen Daniel been so close with any of his leading ladies before!! This is the very first time!:) You should check these out, dear @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow :wub:  I don't know about you guys, but I feel something about Daniel that he's getting closer to something! :wub:

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First of all, at The Ghost Detective premiere,

  • At about 36:10, Daniel pauses when he says "She's so... beautiful! So I get nervous!" :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-FSZuFkFsU&index=8&list=PLMf7VY8La5RFxRrk2ldGGy6_dt-axw0Kv

  • In here, Both Daniel & Eun Bin are so close to each other!! :wub: Looks like they have telepathy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ailDs-CYE

  • At about 00:40, daniel is holding his left hand behind Eun Bin! Whoa!! So caring :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKCP9iXjeM

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And in The Ghost Detective scenes,

  • I don't know why..?! But I always felt like Daniel & Eun Bin's eyes are talking with each other!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And in The Ghost Detective BTS videos,

 

Spoiler

 

  • Daniel is so comfortable with her, but she's getting herself faraway from him!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOQpqpZ8D2s&t=3s

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And this is off topic so,

 

Spoiler

 

As far as I know, Eun Bin is currently single! She's so pretty & kind! (Daniel said so himself) :D So like @kaedechan said, she's avoiding Daniel clearly! That means she knows something about him..?!! Looks like she's so shy to be with him for some reason!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Do all these things mean that they are really going far..??!! :wub: I am happily waiting for that news! Even the fans are doubting that these two must have something to hide!!! :wub:Then YEAH, GIVE US THE HAPPY NEWS, DANIEL!!!!!! :D:wub:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

  • In here, Both Daniel & Eun Bin are so close to each other!! :wub: Looks like they have telepathy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ailDs-CYE

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

In that Showbiz Korea Interview, there was this moment where the host asked them what's the attractive factors of TGD, Daniel said the greatest factor was Park Eun Bin, who acted as Yeo Wool, that she's like a flower,  a ray of light that needs to be protected.

Then Eun Bin added in the end that THEIR characters are the attractive factors, while looking at Daniel, but Daniel just smiled and hold his thumb up and said "Yeo Wool's the best ! Eun Bin's the best !" with low voice, then Eun Bin also hold her thumb up but couldn't looking at Daniel, looking quite shy. The host laughed and covered her face with the cue cards as if she knew or "read" something from their conversations and Eun Bin had to asked her if she's okay :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

In that Showbiz Korea Interview, there was this moment where the host asked them what's the attractive factors of TGD, Daniel said the greatest factor was Park Eun Bin, who acted as Yeo Wool, that she's like a flower,  a ray of light that needs to be protected.

Then Eun Bin added in the end that THEIR characters are the attractive factors, while looking at Daniel, but Daniel just smiled and hold his thumb up and said "Yeo Wool's the best ! Eun Bin's the best !" with low voice, then Eun Bin also hold her thumb up but couldn't looking at Daniel, looking quite shy. The host laughed and covered her face with the cue cards as if she knew or "read" something from their conversations and Eun Bin had to asked her if she's okay :D

 

Oh yeah dear!!! That's my most fav part of the show!! Just look at those two! They two are so happy, sweet & comfortable with each other! :wub: Then is it even possible that there's nothing between them..!?!? They are hiding something for sure! The host got it right away! :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just forgot to mention something!! dear @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow !!! :wub: This is Happy Together with Daniel & Eunbin! Exactly at 14:28, just look at Daniel's smile! I find it's is so rare for a guy to smile like that!! He knows about her already!!! SO LOVELY! :wub:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQS0LelVrf8&list=PLMf7VY8La5RHfplv8x2kt7Siu0-FHHRXd&t=9s&index=10

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×