Seoul, South Korea

OCCUPATION -Actor, DJ, television anchor

YEARS ACTIVE - 2005–present

AGENT-  J,Wide-Company(2017-present)

DRAMAS

article.jpg

## The ghost detective Oneului Tamjung (KBS2 / 2018) - Lee Da-Il
##Jugglers (KBS2 / 2017-2018) - Nam Chi-Won
##Heart to Heart (tvN / 2015) - bakeshop owner (cameo)
##Big Man (KBS2 / 2014) - Kang Dong-Seok
##School 2013 | Hakgyo 5 (KBS2 / 2012-2013) - Kang Se-Chan (teacher)
##Phantom | Yooryung (SBS / 2012) - Park Gi-Young / Hades
##Ji Woon-Soo's Stroke of Luck | Ji Woon Soo Dae Tong (CSTV / 2012) - Kim Daniel (cameo)
##High Kick! 3 | Haikik 3 (MBC / 2011-2012) - Ji-Hoon (ep. 95)
##The Musical | Deo Myujikeol (SBS / 2011) - Hong Jae-Yi
##Babyfaced Beauty | Dongahn minyeo (KBS2 / 2011) - Choi Jin-Wook
##Once Upon a Time in Saengchori | Oneseu Eopon Eo Taim In Saengchori (tvN / 2010-2011) - (cameo)
##High Kick! 2 | Jibong Ddulgo Haikick (MBC / 2009-2010) - Lee Ji-Hoon
##Cheer Up On Love | Jalhaettkun Jalhaettyeo (MBC / 2009) - Lee Eun-Hyeok
##Worlds Within...... | Keudeuli Saneun Sesang (KBS2 / 2008) - Yang Soo-Kyung
##High Kick! | Unstoppable High Kick (MBC / 2006)

MOVIES
**Untouchable Lawmen | Chiwyebeobgwon (2015) - Detective Jo Yoo-Min
**The Chronicles of Evil | Akui Yeondaegi (2015) - Kim Jin-Gyu
**The Con Artists | Gisooljadeul (2014) - art gallery owner (cameo)
**11:00 AM | Yeolhanshi (2013) - Ji-Wan
**Traffickers | Kongmojadeul (2012) - Sang-Ho
**The Peach Tree | Boksoongah Namoo (2012) - cameo
**Cyrano Agency | Shirano; Yeonaejojakdan (2010) - Sang-Yong
**Yoga | Yoga Hakwon (2009) - Dong-Hoon

TV MOVIES :
Waiting for Love | Yeonaereul Kidaehae (KBS2 / 2013) - Cha Ki-Dae

AWARDS :
Excellent Actor (mini series) ("Babyfaced Beauty") - 2011 KBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2011

Notes
**Daniel Choi began his mandatory military service on October 2, 2015 and did public serve work.
**Daniel Choi was discharged from the military on September 29, 2017. His first acting role after being discharged is drama series "Jugglers

Music videos:
"Coin Laundry" (Wax, 2014)[10]
"Open The Door" (Im Chang-jung, 2013)
"Love Ballad" (Browneyed Soul, 2010)
"Turn It Up" (Sung Hyun-ah, 2004)
RADIO :
World Radio - News Plus (2011~present)
KBS 2FM - Pops Pops (2013~present)

SOOMPI FORUM RULES 

Thread Originally Started by @ssaicho

thank you for making a thread for him.

You got his year wrong its 1986 not 1989

He was also in the drama The World They Live In aka [Worlds Within] (그들이 사는 세상) [2008]

• Like 1

thank you for making a thread for him.

You got his year wrong its 1986 not 1989

He was also in the drama The World They Live In aka [Worlds Within] (그들이 사는 세상) [2008]

lol i'll go fix it right away XDDDD

thanks for letting me know~ hehe

I know he was in several dramas T0T

but I was too lazy to find the american

tiles for it lol like 종압병원2? ㅎㅎ

but yeah~ thank you

• Like 1

thank you for starting the thread~ XD yeah when i first got to know him in worls within,i tried to look for a thread but didnt find any~ choi daniel is gorgeous~ :wub:

• Like 1

thank you for starting the thread~ XD yeah when i first got to know him in worls within,i tried to look for a thread but didnt find any~ choi daniel is gorgeous~ :wub:

I find him extremely ... sexy and manly lol

I think its his figure and his voice! I wouldnt say I

soely watch high kick 2 just for him, but

he is one of the main reasons why I do lol

• Like 1

^ interestingly, his name doesn't mean he's raised in the U.S. or any other english speaking country or that he's half.

it just happened his father game him the name of Daniel because his birth was considered a gift from heaven. apparently his father had a vasectomy (after the parents had their first son) but despite that his parents got pregnant with Daniel.

he talks about it in this article --> http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

~ as for his english speaking ability... i guess similar to anyone born in korea...?

i guess another fyi :lol: he and yun shiyun are the same age, even though choi daniel plays the uncle.

• Like 1

i guess another fyi :lol: he and yun shiyun are the same age, even though choi daniel plays the uncle.

I just found that out right now! That's too funny. He does look a lot older than his actual age!

So cute~!!! <3

• Like 1

lol i'll go fix it right away XDDDD

thanks for letting me know~ hehe

I know he was in several dramas T0T

but I was too lazy to find the american

tiles for it lol like 종압병원2? ㅎㅎ

but yeah~ thank you

종압병원2 in English can be translated to General Hospital 2

he has does more work:

- 황금사과 (Golden Apple)

2005 - 2006

He has done many CF's and a recent news article said his ideal type is someone who prefers pants over skirts, and someone with a boyish style with short hair

I have watched his dramas and noticed and hope that he can get a lead role later on, loving him in "High Kick Through The Roof"!

• Like 1

oh my gosh how is there only one page of this thread...this man is SMOKIN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I literally watched high kick for him.

He made me wanna melt.

• Like 1

I like Choi Daniel! I can't wait to watch him with Goo Hye Sun in "The Musical" drama! :D Also his movie with Lee Min Jung and Park Shin Hye in "Cyrano Agency". Awww only one page? this thread needs some pics!!!

11akdxh.jpg

zohno7.jpg

5kmtyf.jpg

updated news: all credits: minjee&susamerica@GHSthread

Thank you minjee for the article. The article does not say eveything is 100% confirmed but it seems that we will see GHS in <The Musical> drama. Yeah!!

[name='minjee' date='May 24 2010, 07:59 PM' post='15958143']

Article about "The Musical" :D I'm surprised to see Park Kyung Lim part of the cast along Choi Daniel & Ock Jo Hyun. Park Kyung Lim is one funny lady! :D I'm excited! It looks like the drama will be airing in KBS. Hyesun sticks to KBS after Pure19, Strongest Chilwoo & BOF :)

드라마 '더 뮤지컬', 구혜선-최다니엘 이어 옥주현-박경림 합류

Drama, 'The Musical', GHS-Choi Daniel, to be joined by Ok Joo Hyun-Park Gyung Lim

qps0g9.jpg

[스포츠조선 T―뉴스 이다정 기자] 드라마 '더 뮤지컬'이 출연 라인업을 어느 정도 확정해 본격적인 제작에 시동을 건다.

[sports Chosun T--News Reporter Lee Sah Jung]

The drama called <The Musical> has somewhat confirmed its cast line-up and is about to turn its motor on to start the production.

'더 뮤지컬'의 제작 관계자는 24일 "구혜선과 최다니엘이 출연을 확정지었으며 옥주현과 박경림 역시 드라마에 합류하기로 구두 합의했다"고 밝혔다. 구혜선과 최다니엘은 지난 4월 서울 광진구에 위치한 유니버설아트센터에서 옥주현과 신성록이 주연한 뮤지컬 '몬테크리스토'를 관람해 눈길을 끈 바 있다. On May 24th, an affiliate of <The Musical> revealed that GHS and Choi Daniel have both confirmed to act in the drama. Ok Joo Hyun as well as Park Gyung Lim have verbally promised to participated in the drama. Choi Daniel and GHS have gained attention already on May 4th for their appearance as spectators at the musical show called 'Monte Cristo' starring Ok Joo Hyun and Shin Sung Rok at the Universal Art Center in Seoul.

구혜선과 최다니엘의 출연 확정에 이어 '몬테크리스토'의 여주인공 옥주현 역시 출연이 유력시 돼, '더 뮤지컬'은 옥주현의 드라마 데뷔작이 될 예정이다. 관계자는 "뮤지컬계에서도 입지를 굳힌 옥주현이 뮤지컬 드라마에 적역이라고 판단했다. 박경림 역시 작년 말부터 뮤지컬 '헤어스프레이'의 주연을 맡아 공연을 성공적으로 이끈 만큼, 적극적으로 섭외에 나섰다"고 전했다.After GHS and Choi Daniel were confirmed, Ok Joo Hyun was strongly influenced to appear in the drama. <The Musical> would be OK's debut drama. Ok is already successful in the world of musicals so it is very fitting for her to take a role in a musical drama. Since the end of last year, Park Gyung Lim made a successful lead in <Hair Spray> musical and has actively came forward to participate in the musical drama.

관계자는 이어 "'더 뮤지컬'이 대다수 주연 배우들의 출연을 거의 확정지었다. 스타급 배우들을 비롯해 실력이 검증된 신예 배우들이 출연하게 된다"라며 "주연급 배우들은 27일부터 28일 경기도 인근으로 MT 겸 워크샵을 떠난다. 워크샵은 친목을 도모하면서 드라마의 세부 내용에 대해 논의하는 자리가 될 것"이라고 전했다. The affiliate of <The Musical> also reported that most of the leading actors have been confirmed for the drama. Along with the star-level actors, few new actors identified already as talented will partake in the drama. The leading actors will attend a MT and Workshop sessions on May 27 through 28 at the Kyung Gi Do In Geun. The purpose of the sessions is to promote friendship among the actors and to discuss the details about the drama.

한편 '더 뮤지컬'은 뮤지컬 배우들의 꿈과 사랑을 그리는 뮤지컬 드라마로, 하반기 KBS 편성이 유력하다. <The Musical> is a muscial drama about musical actors' dreams and love. Most likely KBS will air the drama in the latter half of the year.

In the DC, someone mentioned that Choi Daniel also left a signed white mug at the Cafe Manolin. someone mentioned that the drama will most likely air on Mondays and Tuesdays on KBS. GHS seems to stick with KBS. ADD: Someone at DC also added that GHS will tape the shoeshine portion on May 25th for Kim Seung Woo Show and that GHS is also suppose to tape the second part of KimSeungWoo Show on May 27th and that she will be late to the MT-Workshop for the musical drama. They also remind us that GHS will again become very busy with the upcoming Tokyo Short Short FF, the Magic Opening and starting the flming for the musical drama.

crlink: http://news.nate.com/view/20100525n04534

anyone not familiar with Choi Daniel? He became more popular after being part of MBC long series sitcom "Highkick Under Roof" along Yoon Si Yoon, Shin Se Kyng & Hwang Jung Eum.here's CF of him with Lee Min Jung (Jaekyung in BOF)

--> Choi Daniel singing (funny!)

sorry to quote images..only for this post thanks!

• Like 1

Choi Daniel is a cutie! :D especially when he smiles, he has that cute smiley eyes LOL! The glasses suits him more :)

Pics Overload!

sgopvq.jpg

fyzf5x.jpg

20ueptu.jpg

dmba06.jpg

eqcw7s.jpg

2iibsq0.jpg

r0t3dh.jpg

2gvtpvm.jpg

15g9hc4.jpg

25gctpj.jpg

15q3zer.jpg

Park Shin Hye selca-ing w/ Cyrano Agency cast Choi Daniel & Uhm Tae Woong Me2Day

34hxkdj.jpg

I love this pic! so handsome! :D

2qnm8nb.jpg

cr:DC,nate

• Like 1

thanks for more pics!

i heard about his musical with goo hye sun!

can't wait and also have been watching some random JiJung Fan Vids from HKTTR and miss it!

he also has a new movie (Cyrano) coming out which i saw the photo shoot for:

• Like 1

omg ty for starting a thread ~~~~~ i thought i was the only who thought he was gorgeous ~~~~~~ <3

rlly loved him in high kick ~~~~

I just started watching high kick like two days ago and I'm loving him!

Just wondering, did he do any modeling before he went into acting?

some pictures of him from Um Tae Woong's Twitter!

danielchoi2.jpg

danielchoi.jpg