Quantcast
b00000m

why can't i start new topics ?

Hi . im Dong .

I am learning Korean so that I can communicate better with my friend. 

She teaches me Korean and I teach her English. 

The way we teach each other is by going out and doing activities together. For example, next week we are going to the Zoo, and that will stimulate conversation. We love going out and being together and I think we both feel affectionate towards each other. 

I want to know how I can be sensitive to her Korean culture in terms of taking the next step in becoming her boy-frind. How does this work in Korea? Do I ask her parents? Do I just tell her that I love her or is that impolite? 

Can you please help me?

On 8/29/2012 at 1:30 PM, tracygeeks said:

MythnoonA said: QUOTE (b00000m @ Oct 30 2009, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i don't know why but i can't seem to be able to create new topics, it only works sometimes

anyone can post in here, but you need to reply at least 3 times in other threads/topics to be able to make new threads anywhere else. You're still a 'new member'--after you reply 2 more times, you should be able to start your own threads/topics. (after those 3 replies you'll be a regular member.)

Thank You. It is really helpful.

On 10/30/2009 at 7:57 PM, MythnoonA said:

QUOTE (b00000m @ Oct 30 2009, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i don't know why but i can't seem to be able to create new topics, it only works sometimes

anyone can post in here, but you need to reply at least 5 times in other threads/topics to be able to make new threads anywhere else. You're still a 'new member'--after you reply 2 more times, you should be able to start your own threads/topics. (after those 5 replies you'll be a regular member.)

I already to replies for 4 times but, why I still can't to create new topics?

what's wrong?

On 11-1-2018 at 3:08 PM, Seifer Talon said:

For new members, you need to post at least 10 times to be able to create a thread

It's 5 times :) But thanks for helping new members! At 10 posts, they're sure able to post :wink: 

Thank you very much. This is what I wanted.

On 10/30/2009 at 8:38 PM, b00000m said:

i don't know why but i can't seem to be able to create new topics, it only works sometimes

Me neither. 

I now understand the rules. I got to reply 5 times

good

Very Helpful! Thanks!

Me neither. 

Thanks

This is going to sounds extremely weak, yet I have a totally irrelevant inquiry and can't make sense of how to begin another string! Would someone be able to disclose to me how to make an inquiry in the Q and A gathering? The "New Post" catch evades me, in the event that it exists. For more information click here. Daily check horoscope