Quantcast
b00000m

why can't i start new topics ?

QUOTE (b00000m @ Oct 30 2009, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i don't know why but i can't seem to be able to create new topics, it only works sometimes

anyone can post in here, but you need to reply at least 5 times in other threads/topics to be able to make new threads anywhere else. You're still a 'new member'--after you reply 2 more times, you should be able to start your own threads/topics. (after those 5 replies you'll be a regular member.)

• Like 4

MythnoonA said: QUOTE (b00000m @ Oct 30 2009, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i don't know why but i can't seem to be able to create new topics, it only works sometimes

anyone can post in here, but you need to reply at least 3 times in other threads/topics to be able to make new threads anywhere else. You're still a 'new member'--after you reply 2 more times, you should be able to start your own threads/topics. (after those 3 replies you'll be a regular member.)

People in the "new member" group can't post topics. To go from "new member" to "member," you now need five posts.