soomp

Introduce yourself!

Hola yo tambien soy nueva, gusto en conocerte :heart:

Me gusta BTS, BLACKPINK, TWICE, RED VELVET y muchos mas :blush:

• Like 1

Hi I'm Jasmine 

Age 24

Location USA

I have many hobbies and interests. I enjoy reading books, drawing, writing, collecting dolls, playing ukulele and I'm a big anime and manga fan! I love listening to nightcore, vocaloid and anime music.  I'm really new to kpop music and it's fandom. 

My social media is 

Instagram: ultracuteness.games

Feel free to follow me and we can chat about KPop! :D

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

My name is Jun Kim and I would like to promote a youtube channel. The name is Spanish Roomie or 스페인 룸메 in Korean. I just made with my Spanish roomie. The channel is about Korea, Spain and Latinamerica. We try to make good videos to show different aspects of two cultures living in the same place. If you are interested in Korea you can check it out. We speak or have subtitles available in Korean, Spanish and English so… feel free to choose the language you want :)

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I made an account last year but never really used soompi and now I dont even know how to do signature, update status etc.

Nice to meet you all. Can anyone point me to a help guide? Thanks :)

Also, if anyone is interested please come and join my forum also at hallyu.boards.net

• Like 1

Hi everyone here, I'm Kathy ^^

1. I'm not used to post my pictures on the web so... I'll put you some of my artwork instead hope you like it LOL :D

7340218Sign.Kathy.png

2. more than 40 unfortunately.... XD

3. I come from Italy ^^

4. N/A

I'm new here BUT it's a while that I'm nosying around..  since I watched, felt in love and discovered here the thread about the chinese drama serie Guardian and the one dedicated to the amazing actor Zhu Yi Long that I love LOL <3

OK so finally I decided to step up and make some comments too... I apologize in advance for my bad english and my mistakes...

nice to know you all anyway! ^^

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mssparx said:

LONG time lurker, finally posting haha =)

Great to see that ! Post away ! 

• Like 3

Hi there!

I have been a fan of Kpop since 2010 when discovering SNSD (still love them even though they've shrunk to 5 members). My ultimate favourite group is B.A.P and I got to see them in concert for the first time on the 10th this month, it was awesome. I quite enjoy writing, I've written original stories since as long as I can remember, got into fanfiction a little later, then only this year have I started writing Kpop fanfiction (I stayed away from it a long while for certain reasons and ideas that it was only this and this sort of stuff, but tried writing my own, and for me it's like writing your own K-drama with your dream cast in their same name lol, it can be fun also to use a group's concept to write a story around). 

• Like 2

Hi I am Sejabin :relieved:

I can not write my real name in here because @Eun-San eunsani already uncovered my place because she was too much worried of me :unamused: ughhhh !! 

Okey my name is A.S.T 

I am 33

hobbies: sleeping watching dramas reading listening people gossiping dreaming 

Favorite foods: chinese food cookies cakes mango pudding ice cream chocolate

favorite drinks: mineral water milk and juices

skills: falling in love to oppas :heart: lols 

Edited by Sejabin

Prefer not to say age, location, or show face.

Hello I'm Kirahoshi. I really like FFXIV. I draw sometimes. I GFX on occasion. I'm a growing kdrama fanatic.

Nice to meet y'all.