Quantcast
soomp

Introduce yourself!

Hey, only your favorite nctzen and stay at your service. i live in est (USA) and my favorites are nct, stray kids, the boyz, seventeen, and yg treasure box. im also learning a.c.e, exid, dreamcatcher and astro!

you may notice me on other forums as the biggest chenle stan you'll ever see :pensive:

and im 13, yes, a young soul but a mature one.

you didnt specify what photo so.. 41573273_249364422430554_214326684133541

Hey. I heard this was a cool place to check out news on Kpop. I'm getting back into it again. Let's be friends.

I'm Josh, btw. I like to do fun stuff.

1. Picture of me is my profile. Or follow the link.

2. I'm 21+ (don't want to specify, other than I'm old enough.)

Edited by phikyl
No hidden links please!
  • Like 1

1. (My profile photo hehe)

2. 24

3. Los Angeles, CA

4. My YouTube channel :D 

Edited by lamatthew
  • Like 1

From Australia.  Does anyone know how to post a topic on this site?

Hi, I am based in Singapore. I was a real kdrama addict until 2005.. For some reason, i stopped watching.. I don't know why. 

My addiction just got restarted with Empress Ki. I am only on Episode 9 and I am already hooked. Googling all kinds of stuff about the serial etc.

Besides wanting to seek advice from other soompiers, I am also signing up on soompi to look for an old k-drama fan friend. I used to be on soompi a long time ago. I don't even remember the username anymore.

Anyway, when i was super addicted, i made friends with a lovely fellow Singaporean called Josephine. Her username is bilmil or something from what I remember. She really loved the old series made in 2000, with Kim Ha Neul in it. Her favourite actor was Cho Jae Hyun at that time. We used to catch up in Boat Quay for korean food. 

I completely lost touch after switching to a smart phone ( i was late to it!) 

If someone here knows her, or if you are Josephine reading this, please get in touch! I hope you/she have/has been well! 

I would love to reconnect.. 

Thanks!

Regards,

Mavis 

• Like 1