Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lolle_luver

What Did You Want To Be When You Were A Kid?

sorry if this is a repost .

But i was wondering the different things that people wanted to be when they were a kid ?

when i was a kid i wanted to be a doctor and then i wanted to be a cheerleader xD!!!!!!

I wanted to be a medieval pirate .....................................

or a great witch seamstress/artist having some sort of special magic put into whatever i made .....

( deep inside i still want to be those things~ O.O)

my more normal dream was to be singer :3

i wanted to be a singer too.

but then my middle school choir teacher completely killed my dream when I was twelve

:|

i wanted to be like my mommy; married, have children, be in love.

-years later, with experiences of rejection and disappointment-

D8

This may sound boring, but I wanted to be a psychologist because I (used to) love hearing other people's problems and solving it.

I even made a business card and everything when I was in 5th grade. :)

well that was back in the good ol' days where the only problems my friends had was like "he doesn't want to play foursquare with me!"

I wanted to be a teacher. Bahaha, I think it was because I had some really good teachers who I looked up to :)

Annnd just for kicks, I wanted to be an actress/singer, which is IRONIC because I'm a pretty shy/quiet person when you first meet me.

I wanted to be a paleontologist or a botanist (Jurassic Park was/is my favourite movie of all time), then I wanted to be a plastic surgeon.. and now I've settled on being a dentist. :)