Quantcast
the girl who!

☆ Song Joong Ki ☆ 송중기 [Upcoming Drama: Asadal Chronicles]

jjsweeter0211

said:

Song Joong Ki will be in Kim Jong Kook 's MV for the upcoming album. They've just filmed it today. Another actress is in it too but we haven't managed to get the name. Will update soon! :) cr: DCInside Song Joong Ki Gallery & KJKGlobal

Song Joong Ki brushes back his bangs to reveal his forehead
20121010155008041.jpg
Song Joong Ki recently brushed back his bangs.
On October 10, KBS’s series Innocent Man released pictures of Song on its official website with the caption, “Ma Roo has his bangs brushed up!”
In the pictures, Song is reading his script in a navy shirt, which complements his milky white skin. He is concentrating on reading his script and this drew a lot of attention.
An official for the series added, “Actors have changed their hairstyles. I think time has passed on the series. What will happen this week? If you are curious, give me five hundred Dollars! No, no, please watch the series on time!.”
People who saw the pictures responded: “Song is always handsome with or without bangs.” “How is he so perfect like this?” “He is a perfect Kang Ma Roo.” “I can’t close my mouth at his appearance.”
Source : Korea.com

'The Innocent Man' Moon Chae Won tries to remember Song Joong Ki
episode-10-preview.jpg?w=600
In the 10th episode preview of the KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama 'The Innocent Man' a scene shows EunGi trying to figure out how she knows Maru. 
In episode 9 viewers saw an accident between Seo EunGi (played by Moon Chae Won) and Kang Maru (Played by Song Joong Ki) that resulted in Seo EunGi suffering amnesia.
In the long (8 minute) preview of episode 10 of 'The Innocent Man' a scene begins with Maru telling EunGi that it sounds like the accident messed up her head, because they're nothing else than two people who just happen to have taken pictures together, making it sound as though EunGi tried to figure out exactly what Maru is to her. He then added "We just knew each other, for a while, that's all." And as he tries to leave she grabs his arm and says "My heart knows it. My heart remembers you. She remembers... you." And smiles.
Source : Kdramastars

‘Nice Guy’ continues its streak at #1 in viewer ratings
niceguy.jpg
KBS‘ drama ‘Nice Guy‘ has once again clinched the #1 spot in viewer ratings for the drama category in its time slot.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the October 10th broadcast of the drama garnered an impressive 15.3% in viewer ratings which is an 0.2% increase from its viewer ratings of 15.1% last week.
Meanwhile, MBC‘s ‘Arang and the Magistrate‘ and the premiere of SBS‘ ‘The Great Seer‘ garnered a 12.6% and 6.5%, respectively.
Source : Allkpop

Song Joong Ki gets confused as Moon Chae Won loses her memory on Nice Guy
314.jpg
Eun Gi loses her memory.
In the ninth episode of KBS 2TV’s Nice Guy, which aired on October 10, Eun Gi sees Maru (played by Song Joong Ki) again after losing her memory.
On her way back to Seoul after she sees Maru at the beach, Eun Gi hears the news from Joon Ha (played by Lee Sang Yeop) that her father Jung Gyu (played by Kim Yeong Chul) has died. Getting shocked by the news, Eun Gi happens to get into a car accident.
Eun Gi gets taken to a hospital but soon disappears. Eun Gi’s stepmother Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon) becomes the president of Taesan Company.
Having been taken care of by her secretary Jung Hwa (played by Jin Kyung), Eun Gi appears in front of Maru after an year and says, “I lost my memory. I heard I had a car accident, but I don’t remember anything. I didn’t even remember my name.”
She also says, “The only thing I had was this camera. The person who has taken care of me said the name of the man in the pictures is Maru, so I came here to see you. I didn’t remember anything, but I think I remember something now as I see your face. I remember you. We were deeply in love.”
Maru gets confused by the fact that Eun Gi has lost her memory.
Besides, Joon Ha finds out that his father is related to the death of Eun Gi’s mother.
Source : Korea.com