Quantcast
the girl who!

☆ Song Joong Ki ☆ 송중기 [Upcoming Drama: Asadal Chronicles]

Song Joong Ki reveals how he chooses his projects
20121215_songjoongki_price1.jpg
Song Joong Ki revealed what he thought was the most important factor when choosing his projects.
On ‘Entertainment Relay‘s December 15th episode, Song Joong Ki said, “On ‘Nice Guy‘, I experienced the happiness of working with great people. ‘Wolf Boy‘ let me go back to the beginning.”
When asked which was the most important among pay, the other actor, character, and the wishes of his fans, he said, “No matter what, the pay would be the least important. I’m going to look at the character, and then the other actor. But the wishes of my fans are important, too..“.
In the end, he concluded, “Just trust me“, causing viewers to laugh.
Watch the full interview below (~1:20):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riogH9zbyD0
Source : Allkpop

Fafa said: jjsweeter0211 said: class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "
class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Song Joong Ki Looks Fashionable in Snow-wear

the girl who! said: awww Bora again ... she's a diehard Ki Aile ^^ 
SISTAR’s Bora Wants to Kiss Song Joong Ki?

Recently on JTBC’s “Lee Soo Geun and Kim Byung Man’s High Society,” SISTAR’s Bora and Soyou, and comedians Song Eun Yi and Kim Sook appeared as guests to discuss who they would like to film a kiss scene if they were to be in a music video.
On this show, Bora admitted that she was jealous of Dasom who had a kiss scene with An Jae Hyun in K.Will’s MV. She continued, “Actor Song Joong Ki has always been my ideal type ever since I made my debut.” Bora added that she was completely crazy about Song Joong Ki.
The fans are curious as to why Bora mentioned Song Joong Ki when they were discussing who they wanted to kiss. When Kim Sook said that her ideal man was also Song Joong Ki, Bora shouted, “No,” making everyone on the set laugh.
Meanwhile, this episode of “Lee Soo Geun and Kim Byung Man’s High Society” is to be aired on December 15 at 7:35PM(Local time).
Source : Soompi News
P.S: gasp, topped the page ... HAPPY 200 PAGES , KI AILES ... thanks for your love and support for our Joong Ki >:D<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRO167Ixfqw&feature=player_embedded

—Song Joong-Ki on Entertainment Relay last night (12/12/15)

Detailed recap below:

He’s first seen from the back, buying a ticket from the interviewer and surprising him with an impromptu question “this isn’t a resale, is it?”. Inside the theater, he’s handed a trophy for being named one of the hottest stars of 2012 by Entertainment Relay. (Kim Nam-Joo and Ryu Seung-Ryong—who’s had a terrific year with The Masquerade and All About My Wife—were the first two recipients.) Brief reel of his two-run homer this fall, 착한남자 Nice Guyand 늑대소년 A Werewolf Boy

0:55 Says that when he chose 착한남자, he had great faith in the drama, that he believed it was going to do well. Then while he was receiving ‘a great deal of love and attention’ (thanks to 착한남자), 늑대소년 took off, performing above and beyond his expectations. And as exciting as that was, he says that it had its downside as well, because it affected his concentration on 착한남자 and he had to work on regrouping himself. Says that he still has a hard time wrapping his mind around those numbers. 

1:18 Asked whether he “occasionally” checked the box office @ KOFIC, he laughed and said it wasn’t “occasionally” but as many as 10 times a day. When they released the extended version, he sneaked in to watch with the audience (confessed he exaggerated his own reactions) and when he saw the packed theater is when the success of the film hit home. 

1:15 Asked whether the scene where he stuffs his mouth with food was hard to film, he says he had an allergic reaction to all the spices and salt in thekimchi and his lower face swelled with rashes the next day. But that’s what it’s like for actors, and when the audience and viewers enjoy your work, you forget how hard it was. 

2:10 Emotional reaction when asked about the last morning he filmed 착한남자. They played the clip from the BTS footage that day, sharing a hug with PD Kim Jin-Won, wiping his tears away, with the crew exclaiming ‘Joong-Ki’s crying’ and coming over to comfort him. He says he can’t explain it, just that he felt particularly emotional that day. And to his embarrassment, he’s the one who always cries on the last days, while his leading ladies are all smiles and cheers: “It was like that with 늑대소년, Bo-Young-ie didn’t cry and I did. Likewise with 착한남자, Chae-Won-ie didn’t cry and I did…” (Cue the evidence reel.) 

2:50 What he’s taking away from his two projects this year: “With 착한남자, I learned what it’s like to feel happiness and draw enjoyment from producing good work with good people. And 늑대소년 pushed me to go back to the basics as an actor.”  

3:10 His criteria for choosing projects (he was asked to rank “character, castmates, fans’ wishes, pay/money”): “Whatever the criteria, money will always come last. Character comes first, then I’ll look at my castmates. Fans’ wishes matter too but…. [looooooong pause] I do care about what the fans want but… just trust me. [laughs]” 

3:40 His answer to whether he’s interested in releasing a full album: “It’s a firm negative. [laughs] [Working on the soundtrack for 착한남자] was fun and a great memory. But I know all too well I don’t have much talent for singing, so it doesn’t matter how much money I’m offered… [shakes his head and laughs again]” 

[A retrospective of his career, mentioning he’s worked on 17 projects in the five years since his debut in 2008]

4:15 How did he become an actor? It almost happened when he came to Seoul to prepare for his college entrance exam. “I was at the Myung-Dong subway station, when someone approached me and made a casting offer. Later on, people told me, why didn’t you just take it and make your debut then? But I wasn’t sure (about an acting career), and I wasn’t all that interested. It wasn’t until I became convinced it’s what I wanted to do that I threw myself into it. A Frozen Flower was the first audition I went and I got the part. And I think I’ve been fortunate. [Does he think he had luck on his side?] Yes, yes, I have in my career.” 

4:55 Who are his mentors/sunbaes? “I mention them often but Jo In-Sungsunbae-nim, Cha Tae-Hyun sunbae-nim… This year, I’ve been most grateful for Sohn Hyun-Joo sunbae-nim. He was my emotional rock while I was doing 착한남자. Just yesterday, I met him for drinks and… You know what, I’m starting to feel like I’m taping 승승장구/Win Win, reliving my career like this. [laughs]”

5:28 What does he do when he’s not working? “It’s not all that different from everyone else. I’ll meet friends, sometimes for drinks, go to school if I don’t have any schedule… I probably spend most of my leisure time going to the theaters, I try not to miss all the foreign films…” 

5:45 Sunbae actresses he’d like to work with? “Ha Ji-Won sunbae-nim, Gong Hyo-Jin sunbae-nim, Jeon Ji-Hyun sunbae-nim. [bursts into laughter] Just imagining it is exciting. I’d love to do a melodrama with Jeon Ji-Hyun sunbae-nim. (How about a rom-com?) No, no, a really angsty melodrama. With Gong Hyo-Jin sunbae-nim, a rom-com. And with Ha Ji-Won sunbae-nim, a thriller… I’m sorry, sunbae-nim’s, I would really love to work with you, I can’t stop smiling…” 

6:21 His celebrity friends? “Gwang-Soo-shi and… [pause] I feel like I only see Gwang-Soo. We’ve been playing a lot of soccer lately, and just yesterday I beat him 3:0. Practice, Gwang-Soo!” 

6:34 “2012 has been a wonderful, excessively generous gift, and I have to think about how to return all this love and support I’ve received from everyone.”

6:45 The interviewer then asks he’s such a modest person, how about saying thanks looking at each camera, so he thanks first all the camera crew, then concludes by thanking the Entertainment Relay viewers.

cr:  http://clairiere.tumblr.com/

Song Joong Ki Says "The Person I Was Especially Thankful For, This Year, Is Son Hyun Joo"

actor-song-joong-ki-chose-actor-son-hyun

actor-song-joong-ki-chose-actor-son-hyun

Actor Song Joong Ki chose actor Son Hyun Joo as the person he wants to thank this year. 

On KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” that aired on the 15th, Song Joong Ki had an interview as the start who shined in 2012. 

The interviewer asked, “who is an older actor that you were thankful for?” Song Joong Ki responded, “We always talk. It’s Cha Tae Hyun and Jo In Sung.”

He continued, “the person I was especially thankful for, this year, is Son Hyun Joo. He helped me the most during “Nice Guy.”

He also said, “I drank soju with him yesterday.”

Credit/Source: KDramaStars.com

Who Is Song Joong Ki Most Thankful To This Year?
20120929_1348878081_05028200_1.jpg
On the KBS 2TV “Entertainment Weekly” that was televised on December 15, actor Song Joong Ki was picked as the top star of 2012. An interview followed on his recent work and how he became such a rising celebrity.
When asked who he was most thankful for, he answered, “I hear this question a lot. It would be Cha Tae Hyun and Jo In Sung. But for this year, I was especially thankful to actor Son Hyun Joo. He supported me a lot while filming ‘Nice Guy’. As a matter of fact, I even drank with him yesterday night.”
Song Joong Ki was indeed busy this year as he starred in drama “Nice Guy” and movie “A Werewolf Boy.” The actor also narrated the documentary “Tears of the Antarctic” and appeared in singer Kim Jong Gook’s music video “Men Are All Like That.”
Source : Soompi News

chinjaru said: Fafa said: jjsweeter0211 said: class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "
class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Song Joong Ki Looks Fashionable in Snow-wear

Song Joong-ki celebrity of the year

Source | 2012/12/17 

photo268327.jpg

Song Joong-ki, who has solidified his status as a rising silver screen star with the hit movie "A Werewolf Boy", was named by KBS as the male celebrity of the year. 

The country's biggest television network announced the top five competitors in the category through KBS 2TV's "Sympathy Generation" on Saturday. 

Kim Soo-hyeon-I, a lead actor from rival network MBC's hit drama "The Sun and the Moon" competed with Song for the title, KBS said. 

Since being released on Oct. 31, "A Werewolf Boy" has already become one of the country's most successful films, drawing in more than seven million viewers through yesterday, according to the Korean Film Council. That number also includes the tickets for an alternate ending version of the film, which was released on Dec. 6. 

The 27-year-old dashing actor also starred in the 2012 KBS drama "Nice Guy" in which he played medical school student Kang Ma-ru, who wants to take revenge on a television reporter and former girlfriend who left him to marry a rich CEO. 

By Moon Gwang-lip

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

Song Joong Ki tells he hopes to work with Jeon Ji Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, and Ha Ji Won
20121215232638_50cc889ee4b99_1.jpg
Song Joong Ki tells he hopes to work with Jeon Ji Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, and Ha Ji  …Song Joong Ki chose Jeon Ji Hyun, Ha Ji Won, and Gong Hyo Jin as actresses that he hopes to work with.
On 15th, Song Joong Ki appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly'.
Especially, when he was asked about which actresses he hopes to work with, he chose Jeon Ji Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, and Ha Ji Won.
He said, "Just the thought of it thrills me. I want to shoot a romance movie with Jeon Ji Hyun, a romance comedy with Gong Hyo Jin, and a thriller with Ha Ji Won."
He also talked about releasing a drama OST, "I don't plan to become a singer, and even if they pay me big bucks, I still won't do it."
On the other hand, Song Joong Ki expressed special thanks to Son Hyun Joo.
Source : Yahoo Singapore 

Congrats to our Boki couple ♥
"A Werewolf Boy" exceeds 7 million tickets sold
photo268482.jpg
"A Werewolf Boy" has set a new record again by becoming the first Korean "melodrama" to reach the seven-million mark.According to CJ Entertainment, "A Werewolf Boy" and the extended version with an alternate ending chalked up more than 7,010,000 in total tickets sold.The feat comes just 47 days after the film opened on Oct. 31.
The film exceeded the six-million mark last month, and to thanks to the fans, the director of the film released the alternate ending version on Dec. 6.
The modified film brought viewers back to the cinema, with many having watched the film two to three times.On Dec. 15, in just one day the film chalked up 43,556 in sold tickets and was the fifth movie at the Korean box office.When the film sold an over five million tickets, it became the No. 1 film in its genre, overtaking hits like "Architecture 101".
Source : Hancinema