Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

[movie 2004] Love In Magic 연애술사

Yoon Jung Hoon & Park Jin Hee
loveinmagicpozuta.jpg

Love In Magic 연애술사 (2004/5)

Starring: Yeon Jeong-Hoon, Park Jin-Hee, Oh Yoon-Ah

Director: Cheon Se-Hwan

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Production: FilmZ

Language: Korean

Love in Magic is the cure to all broken hearts!

Woo Ji Hoon (Yeon Jeong Hoon earlier seen in Sad Love Story) makes a living as a magician and nothing is easier for him than attracting beautiful women. He has an irresistible charm that draws all females to his side like a magnet - all but one, the charming teacher Koo Hee Won (Park Jin Hee from Stroll). Ji Hoon tried to make her his latest love possession but was bluntly turned down. As luck would have it both Hee Won and Ji Hoon can't resist the temptation of arranging a blind date on the internet setting in motion a firework of hilarious consequences…

loveinmagicmidorimomo.jpg

lim.jpg

SOURCE = 연애술사

연애술사

연애술사

연애술사

연애술사

YATTA NE.... I like it so much yeah I have dvd original I bought this dvd from www.yesasia.com is good, funny and romantic... :lol: so I never be annoyed buy it... I hope u guys will like it....! is good movie korea by Yeon Jeong Hoon I like this guys He is very cute and handsome to I like his smile so cute... :blush:

Jin Hee is one of my favorite actress! I first saw him in "Since I Met You". She's gorgeous and cute. I should probably watch this one too.

heh, dis movie is alright i guess, i don't really enjoy watching it. but i love the magic performance he made for that girl :P.

I found this cute. Does anyone know the title (and artist) of the song that was being played during the magic trick?

cute movie! at first i was like :o at all those sexual scenes...kekeke. but the ending was good :) This movie is so cute! I recommend it...unless ur under..uh...14? 15?

does anyone here know where i can find the link to dl this movie with the hardsub? thank you.... ^_^

i really love this movie, i like yun jung hoon & park jin hee

i think they make great chemistry on screen

If you like Korean Actor extraordinaire Shim Hyoung Tak, I created the first Facebook fan club for him - please join us here at: 심형탁 Shim Hyoung Tak First Worldwide Facebook Fan Club.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/741892442492493/I also created the first Facebook Fan Page for him here: https://www.facebook.com/SHIMFAN. FYI, the name was changed from International to Worldwide and first Facebook added to avoid any confusion with Shim Hyoung Tak clubs or fan pages that are not mine. Thank you.