Quantcast
DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

4 hours ago, rosierosie said:

aww what's wrong? Hope you're okay.

Well not sure if I will have that job but it seems pretty slim now that they haven't get back to me. I just want a job that pays well and not too stressful! Qualification means nothing if the people interview you don't like who you are!!! Whhhaaa I just wanna go live in a secluded place without money.

awww. thanks. just was feeling very overwhelmed yesterday and very stressed.

I know how stressful and discouraging job hunting can be. hope you get a good job.

• Like 2

not bad but got migraine and I think I need to take paracetamol after dinner.. I think too.. I need to wash my hair now sighhhhhhh

I live in a nice area that I'm very grateful for but my mom keeps doing things that cause trouble to us. For example, we keep having this recurring fruit fly problem. They are everywhere in the kitchen. Because of that, the landlord's staff keeps coming over. If she had put all the plants outside, they wouldn't be inside. The bugs multiplied while living in the plants but mom only cares about the plants getting cold. She is ridiculous. This is why I wish to earn as much money as possible to move away and live with a clean roommate and my kitten.

This is only one of the few problems that I had to live with for years. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

not bad but someone gave me an important document with unapropriate behaviour and I throwed that document to the floor. in front of her.. then she yelled to me with a very loud voice and then I yelled back to her and my voice was louder than her.. I did roar to her :blush:

I know that I do very crazy when angry. but I hate when people pushed me to be angry :relieved: I am not tough but I am very cruel and evil when angry. and I hate if people woken this dark side of me :smile:

I want to yell this to her:

PLEASE KEEP YOUR MANNER WITH ME DEAR BECAUSE I AM A VERY PROFESSIONAL WORKER AND EFICIENT AND PERFECT. I AM NOT LIKING YOU RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T WANT TO BE NICE WITH YOU. I WILL STILL GIVE MY PERFECTION IN WORKING. 

YOU KNOW ME FOR YEARS. BUT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY DIRTY WITH ME ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS!! YOU NEED MY SIGNATURE ON THE CHECK :smirk:

• Like 1

On 21-3-2018 at 2:42 AM, halfmoonsmile said:

I live in a nice area that I'm very grateful for but my mom keeps doing things that cause trouble to us. For example, we keep having this recurring fruit fly problem. They are everywhere in the kitchen. Because of that, the landlord's staff keeps coming over. If she had put all the plants outside, they wouldn't be inside. The bugs multiplied while living in the plants but mom only cares about the plants getting cold. She is ridiculous. This is why I wish to earn as much money as possible to move away and live with a clean roommate and my kitten.

This is only one of the few problems that I had to live with for years. 

Pro tip: Put a few drops of dishwashing liquid in a small bowl of vinegar. Fruit flies will go in but never get out. It smells a bit (vinegar...) but it works great and it's eco friendly :)

• Like 3

Basically I lost my temper after months/years of enduring my mom's attitude problem. She got angry at me for telling her the truth. 

@camelknight 

Thanks for the advice. They are going to bring in an exterminator though I think that's stupid for a few fruit flies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1. the woman that I yelled too.. I rejected her proposal. I asked other people in office to handle that. in normal system I will approve that proposal and she will received money and I must to sign some documents and she must to sign them too. a kind of responsible letters? whatever.. I would not give my responsibility and my approval to that kind of personality. she is not professional. and she is angry to me *rolling eyes mode on.. since when I do care if people angry to me? talk to the wall..

2. someone rejected when I asked him for my new identity card and to renew my passport because I want to go to a cruise tour on July with my friend. isn't he too selfish? every girl need a vacation!! :flushed: I want my new id card and new passport!! :triumph:

• Like 1

Can I relive the past........please. Just so I can feel what's it like to miss and like him one more time. I promise it will be different this time. 

I'm just sad because I want him; but he doesn't want me anymore. Sigh I wish I never like him or have these feelings for him.

• Like 2

Having a really bad day... I have Schizophrenia... and the voices just keeps on getting worse, But im trying to Cope by Learning Korean.

My favorite Language of all time! :) Coping does really work sometimes. :)

• Like 1

Honestly I'm going to try to quit Starbucks. Over the week I've been noticing that a lot of people in customer service tend to be rude to me. I'm a sales associate and I deal with customers every day I'm at work. For those hours, I'm cordial and friendly to my customers. I don't see why that barista from Starbucks across the street couldn't have give me a smile like the one she gave the guy before me. She just stared at me like I was some sort of bag lady asking for a handout. Even when I was working at the grocery store and spoke to people carrying a large bag of soda cans, I was polite and didn't say anything bad about them. I don't understand why I don't have the same courtesy extended towards me. It's literally part of their job to be friendly. I don't wish that girl to lose their job but damn I am not going back to a place that is full of rude staff. Maybe this is an immature rant.

• Sad 2

I hate if people insisting me to wear backpack.. I am a barbie girl. I am a handbag girl or a slingbag girl. I am not a backpack girl :triumph: hmmm.. :unamused:

• Sad 1

been on caffeine-less for almost 2 weeks now lols doing fine so far and not yawning my head off during work lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Irritating things that customers did this week

1. One mother left a cup of water on our plush seat and another left a Starbucks coffee cup on a shelf. B, I am not your maid. Get your richard simmons to a public trashcan.

2. Short mom asked me to grab a poster and when I did, she asked me for another one. Later I found the poster in the bargain books section.  

3. I hate it when parents put things in the wrong places about 4 minutes before closing. Thank you to the respectable parents who tell  the kids to put the toys where they belong. 

4. Dude, don't come here 2 minutes before closing and mess up the shirts.

5. Honestly I feel like my people are so rude. Most people smile and respond when I greet them in a friendly way but my people just ignore me. You aren't all that important enough to do that. I try my best to treat every customer with respect even if they're a richard simmons.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Irritating things that customers did this week

1. One mother left a cup of water on our plush seat and another left a Starbucks coffee cup on a shelf. B, I am not your maid. Get your richard simmons to a public trashcan.

2. Short mom asked me to grab a poster and when I did, she asked me for another one. Later I found the poster in the bargain books section.  

3. I hate it when parents put things in the wrong places about 4 minutes before closing. Thank you to the respectable parents who tell  the kids to put the toys where they belong. 

4. Dude, don't come here 2 minutes before closing and mess up the shirts.

5. Honestly I feel like my people are so rude. Most people smile and respond when I greet them in a friendly way but my people just ignore me. You aren't all that important enough to do that. I try my best to treat every customer with respect even if they're a richard simmons.

Please keep your language multi-age-friendly :) We've got a filter, but it's easier if you simply don't curse :wink: 

Though I understand your frustration. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be when I come in 2 minutes before closing and throw all the shirts around and then run like hell :tongue: 

• Like 2

I hate it because I just arrived at this city at 12 PM last night after 12 hours of waiting in the airport, and when I wake up this morning people calls and bring problems. plus I got flu again and I don't know from who in Jakarta. :bawling: I always try very hard to not create problems and I hate if people create problems and call me and ask me to fix those problems. I want to eat them all alive

I don't know why I talk to them about things anymore. My way of thinking is so different from theirs now. I just keep to myself and think of says to better my life. They just go with the flow. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ugh, somebody outside is smoking and the stench is drifting inside my house :( It's filthy and disgusting. Give up your habit! You'll only die young and ugly!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I feel 10000% bad now :expressionless:

I am very tired and things didn't go too right. 

• Like 1