Quantcast
DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

nothing

Edited by Sejabin

I HATE THIS ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! akhir tahun mukaku bengkok menghadapi spj dari pagi sampe sore. richard simmons.

I have this friend who has been ignoring me for my older sister (my sister is old enough that my friend shouldn’t be friends with her) but those two have been going places with out me and ignoring me what do I do

So angry right now that I could eat people alive. These ignorant people why they just dare to talk behind me? I so want they talk in front of me so I can talk back to them. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH forget it :skull: I am Sejabin. I won't low down my level like them. richard simmons!!

• Sad 1

I’m getting fed up. Being told what to do when I want to do things at my pace really pissed me off. 

You want it done fast? Do it yourself. 

Or else shut it and let me do my work. 

richard simmons off!

• Like 1

Hi! 

I have a bad day.

I bought new car seat 2 months ago. My son got it dirty this morning:rage:. Oh... I can't clean it! :bawling:

BUT... 

I found great site  AutoExpertGuides where you can buy everything for your car. It's a great part of my day:rolleyes: So I want to buy new car seat (the second)   https://autoexpertguides.com/best-convertible-car-seat/

It must be very nice! 

I LOVE ARIES FOREVER :heart: the only dramatic sign that compatible with me forever and ever :wub:

Edited by Sejabin