Quantcast
DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

I’m so pissed off in a level that it is hard for me to cooling down wkwkwk sighhhhh :joy: :persevere:

oh gosh.. yes perhaps our relationship and destiny must to be end this way. 

Everything is destiny..

When destiny come people come.. when destiny end people go..  

so good bye.. I will continue my life and so you too.. 

Edited by Sejabin

So I decided to stop wasting my time on Tinder, Bumble and Bagel meets coffee. I was a bit sad about it but I remembered to keep the faith that my ideal guy is coming my way. Yesterday my superiors made me carry heavy things so it wasn’t the greatest day and my thoughts veered to negative thoughts about my dating status. I brushed those thoughts aside and continued to feel good. Then after I bought beautiful make up from Sephora. It rained on me and ruined my already jacked up hair. Then when I caught my bus lo and behold a beautiful man was my bus driver. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I can not have a good sleep because of the earthquakes until when this will happened :persevere: :( :bawling:

and I hate that people at office still crazy about money after the earthquake and the tsunami happened to us. I do not want to work with them again. They are crazy. I will find a husband and stop working and just stay at home :heart:

Wrong voters voted for the wrong people

• Like 1

It's autumn, but why does it feel like winter. It's freezing, I dislike the cold so much. Except ice cream. 

• Like 1

Can't get over a completed drama. I hate myself for that, all i could think off when i start a new drama is my previous drama.

Felt like i was in love with that particular drama and can't get over him when he decided to break up with me, so i try dating other dramas but all i could think off is my ex. (Phone and computer wallpapers are full of my ex, OSTs of his, reminded me of him)

#problems :bawling:

#Could-you-relate

--A addicted Kdrama watcher

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

feeling kinda stone right now.....too much sleep or too much caffeine? 

• Like 1

Too sad.. can’t explain.. I just hope that God will strengthens me to through it all.. Tuhan mengerti bahasa tetesan air mata :heart:

Edited by Sejabin

On 11/18/2018 at 3:17 PM, sushilicious said:

Can't get over a completed drama. I hate myself for that, all i could think off when i start a new drama is my previous drama.

Felt like i was in love with that particular drama and can't get over him when he decided to break up with me, so i try dating other dramas but all i could think off is my ex. (Phone and computer wallpapers are full of my ex, OSTs of his, reminded me of him)

#problems :bawling:

#Could-you-relate

--A addicted Kdrama watcher

omg! You cracked me up. This is how I feel right now. Drama slump is the name of our condition. All my other dramas feel like an arrange marriage meeting that I am forced to go for. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Penderitaan yang tiada berakhir :bawling: endless suffering.., sometimes I am too tired with all of these. I need vacation. I want to go far away very very very far away

Edited by Sejabin
  • Sad 1

why cant you be happy with just what you have??? why ask for something you cant have or unable to have......

and why do you have to make everyone miserable with you????

im questioning my own sanity whether did i did the right thing or the wrong thing 

• Sad 2

smiling on the outside....crying my eyes out on the inside...

sick and tired of being a hypocrite...i'm starting to giving up on being happy...

i dont think that happiness will be mine....everyone leaves me, one by one...even my dad..

maybe i'm not worthy enough to be loved...

• Sad 1