DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

7,983 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello~ i don't know if anyone is going to read this but I'm going to write anyway, I'm 21years old girl and I'm suffering from depression but i can't tell anyone about it not my family nor my friend because simply they wont understand how i feel, If you meet me I'm really shy girl can't even make eye contact, if you know me I'm the girl who's always laughing even when there's nothing funny but once I'm left alone everything change i feel a deeep down sadness that i can't even explain, i hate myself i hate my life, i spend the whole day in bed because i don't have the mood or desire to do anything ( i have step mother who never talk to me, 2 elder brothers who work so they came home at night when I'm sleeping - or pretend - so i won't have to talk nd pretend...  Really don't know what to do with my life im losing all the motivation to live i used to have a lot of dreams now i don't even think of the future if i have to describe myself or how i feel i would say one word "tired" tired morally so bad and don't even know how to help myself my one and only escape is reading books nd music... 

Posted

@No Eul I'm reading :) AND replying! :D 

Though life may be challenging from time to time, there are always things to look out for: a nice sunset, a day off from work/school, friends, a great book, good music, the latest K-Drama starring Park Bo Young (well.. in my case that would be a good thing :tongue: ).

If you need someone to talk to, you can always PM me. Or simply reply here and we'll see what we can do to get you out of your funk :) 

Posted

Worst Day ever... Went to a coffee shop and meet with an accident. My Arm is Fractured...:crazy: