Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOVAHKIIN

The Random Thread (version 2.0) - [now Environmentally Friendly!]

It's almost 1 am in the morning. I'm supposed to go to sleep but I want to finish listening to Kelly Clarkson's new entire album on the web before I have to close it. Btw, my hair feels really soft and smooth! I can't stop touching it =]

:ph34r:

i don't like how our bio project's product is a 'long-lasting daisy' & i don't like my group. +__+

& it's funny how geometry used to be my least favorite, and now i look forward to that class. :D

wg & 2pm are in manhattan while im stuck at home, doing my outline T_T

suju's new song is out!

wtfs, 10 pages are missing from my textbook -_-

SORRY SORRY ! <3 I've been literally listening to it nonstop. It's so catchy. I can't seem to find all of the member's voice thoughh. It's hard to tell >__< But I can definitely hear Ryeowook (: & KYU <3333

Oh gosh, this song is getting me high LOL.

Now, just 3 more days til their comeback ;DDDD

You need to be more assertive about this. Last time you weren't and got screwed over and I helped you out before. If you don't take what I have to say seriously you're going to be screwed over again. If you don't go, I don't know how much money you lost. A good 250 wouldn't it?

But I still LAAAAH YOU

There seems to be more Boys Over Flowers banner sets around Soompi than Twilight now. :o And after reading the ranting thread, I don't feel so bad about my situation... I think. >_<

i just met the most pretentious delusional girl ever ._.

god bless her o.o