Quantcast
cottonshrinks

B E A U T Y |||| B L O G S

I have battled with acne for quite a while, now when I have got rid of it I want to help people with the same problem as I had. I know how  acne can effect mentally and I don't want anyone to go through this. In my blog I will share my knowledge, how to get free from acne for good :)

Check it out  - Get Acne Free Skin 

• Like 1

this all great!! just want to educate people about Ojon Batana. Thankyou!

• Like 2

hey guys ! I just started a YouTube channel and I just posted my first makeup video :) my channel will mostly be based on Korean beauty. If you have the time, please check it out :) 

• Like 1

Here is a recent first impressions/review I did on two of Sleek makeup's highlighting products! (Spoiler alert: They're amazing!)

• Like 1

I recently started my fashion blog to share my personal style.

coat3.jpg      coat5.jpg

Please subscribe and comment - StyleofL.com. I have Facebook and Instagram accounts under the same name, too.

• Like 2

On 25.11.2016 at 3:49 AM, BoAFriend said:

I recently started my fashion blog to share my personal style.

coat3.jpg      coat5.jpg

Please subscribe and comment - StyleofL.com. I have Facebook and Instagram accounts under the same name, too.

Wow, that looks cool! :) You have many interesting examples on your site, I like it! B)
Here's also one of my favourite, click and find many interesting ideas for fashion and beauty B)
Personally I adore interesting galleries and tips for fashion style, like in case with these examples of styling the pinroll jeans, they're really useful! :)

9-Check-Shirt-and-Trainers-e148230542659

12-Grey-Washed-Jeans-with-White-Sneakers

• Like 1

Hi guys!

* warning self promo alert :tongue: *

I LOVE kbeauty, skincare but especially love bb cream & lip products! If you guys want to check out my channel, it would mean the world to me!  

• Like 2

Here's one of my favourites - Monica's blog. She shares there her opinions about hair products and styling tools ss a professional hairstylist, also there are tons of useful tips. Enjoy.

revlon2-min-500x400.jpgBest-Conditioner-for-Curly-Hair-h2-2-min

• Like 1