Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pechumori

Sato Takeru - a.k.a "Rurouni Kenshin"

^same thing happen to me about takeruuuu's lotte CM^^ the song keeps playing in my head! aaaahhh~

LOL! the actors look like that because they are following the look from manga Rookies^^

Rookies is a sports drama, it's different from GTO/gokusen^^ it's about a baseball team who had lost their direction

after they were banned from competition for 1 year, but a year later Kawato sensei came and rebuilt the team

(who were fighting among themselves) ^^ and aiming to Koshien!

Takeru plays Okada Yuya~ cute!

maybe u can try watch this to see whether u will like it or not :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL5cVTsc9AY

Wakata, I will give it a try!;D Life is all about giving things a try, before we should judge it right?=P

Thanks for sharing that link though, it gave me more impression toward that drama^^

And because takeru chan is in that too so I shall give it a try too nee?<3

---------------

I dont know with black or orange/blond hair I like him with most, but when he was in princess princess D and the clip where he solved that rubix cube, I think he lookes like a lil kid there (cutie)=P I like him when he is like more serious, cause he looks so manly and hot then. And he looks more manly and not just cute/child like with black hair, but maybe because that clip was old, I'm sure he mattured alot through these times already;P

Wakata, I will give it a try!;D Life is all about giving things a try, before we should judge it right?=P
.....that is beautiful :lol:

i like Takeru's hair in dreads^^ in Rookies

Takeru's blog^^

http://ameblo.jp/takeru-s/

i wish i can read japanese :P i think he is taking a week rest?

i hope he will have a new drama/movie soon^^

Sato Takeru's Blog

saz6gz.jpg

Sato Takeru

Sex: Male

Date of birth: 1989 March 21

Blood Type: A -

Hometown: Saitama

Hobbies: Playing with cats

Special Skills: Rubik cubist break dancing

About Me:

[Drama] TBS "Rookies (RUKIZU)," regular appearances from 4 per month (Saturday) broadcasting [see more ...>>

BUROGUJANRU: TV Movie

2009-05-03 20:43:30

Thank you to that.

Theme: Blogs

2w4yby9.jpg

Today morning at around 4.

You MUKAEMAmini cooperA to crank up the pieces of the puzzle successfully.

I think you can tell ITSUO handcuffs.

Maybe soon I do not know me yet, please wait a little longer and I think you so.

I think I could spot was a very complete combustion.

I see.

I really want to see.

Meccha休MOU least the rest of Golden Week.

2009-05-02 05:48:50

Japan.

11ccopd.jpg

Become tired and lunch daily.

Everyone is happy and eating hot food cooking on the spot as the picture.

Catering is the scene of many now is catering.

So everyone is happy.

This image is for cooking, by the way, this is, frankly, TOMUYAMUKUN noodles.

He is our production staff, catering美味I Japan.

That is hyperbole.

I thought.

But when you say it, I thought.

Catering encountered in Japan.

And find that kind of cooking I do not believe it is in the field.

Franc.

Dishes are profound.

2009-05-01 10:39:43

GOEMON

Theme: Blog

2dkenvb.jpg

Sunday, May 1, today's movies will be released, GOEMON ☆

I have played my age play in his youth才蔵Nakatani Miki birth.

This is Shinobu.

A series of strong visuals, I have not seen the film before it.

To the theater because you do great work.

May 27, and Sunday's events in the National Stadium a field of trees

The ROOKIES Fes - Graduation Eve -,

2 tickets for tomorrow will be released in May from IPURASU general.

The biggest event last RUKIZU.

We盛RI上GARITAI sprees.

You, the end.

TSUKURIMASHO memories.

Oh.

He let me know if you see your clothes.

2009-04-30 00:23:19

KOTA you.

14mgnt0.jpg

Oh.

Difficult.

I forgot to pay a good photo of the pattern of the parade.

This allowed in-CHIRO.

I walked the mall with all of the Tamagawa二子.

Parade.

Thank you everyone who came.

--------------------

Was also a baseball game with the ball boys and two children. It's rubber ball.

Sorry it was a three-run shot BUCHIKAMASHI.

Students and trained them in Little League but was a formidable enemy.

Sorry to MOGITOっvictory was desperately in love with everyone.

It's been fun.

I thank you boys.

I enjoy baseball studio.

Thank you for Tamagawa二子☆

Source: SatoBlog

Even though I used google translate, and there is mistakes here and there, but please do not take out from this thread;)

Please show some respect!

------------------

I translated those because I didn't have anything else to do, and maybe some of these might be intrested for someone who love takeru chan, and wants to read his blog=P Even though the translate is not 100% correct, but I think at least 80% is right and we can understands what's he writes in his blog at least..^^

Oh and did you guys notice anything about his blogs??? :rolleyes:

He really have alot of pics with cats in his blogs;P So cutes, he sure loves cats alot^^

And I have to say Takeru is evil -__- he mades everything in his blogs copyright so I couldn't save those pictures made me have to screencaps and all those works..

Sato bad boy! :angry: whahah just j/k but I didn't like how he had copyright on all his photos=P

he copyright his pics....could it be he doesn't want it to be posted somewhere else?? :sweatingbullets:

but thanks a lot for translating! :lol:

edit^^

i added youtube links in rookies thread which have cute moment of Takeru♥

he copyright his pics....could it be he doesn't want it to be posted somewhere else?? :sweatingbullets:

but thanks a lot for translating! :lol:

I dont know, maybe just because he is a celebrity so he have it copyrighted.. Or there is just something with the blog, no idea but as I known many celebrity do have their homepage,blog and etc copyrighted.

But I didn't use it to anything bad either so I dont think Takeru chan would be mad :rolleyes: It was just so plain without anything so I just added these pics too;P

Sharing ROOKIES baseball player, Sato-kun's mag scans from JUNON June 2009

018srs.jpg

019piq.jpg

020ojj.jpg

021yak.jpg

credit: sailorfirestar

Sato Takeru's Blog

Source: SatoBlog

Even though I used google translate, and there is mistakes here and there, but please do not take out from this thread;)

Please show some respect!

------------------

I translated those because I didn't have anything else to do, and maybe some of these might be intrested for someone who love takeru chan, and wants to read his blog=P Even though the translate is not 100% correct, but I think at least 80% is right and we can understands what's he writes in his blog at least..^^

Oh and did you guys notice anything about his blogs??? :rolleyes:

He really have alot of pics with cats in his blogs;P So cutes, he sure loves cats alot^^

And I have to say Takeru is evil -__- he mades everything in his blogs copyright so I couldn't save those pictures made me have to screencaps and all those works..

Sato bad boy! :angry: whahah just j/k but I didn't like how he had copyright on all his photos=P

uwaaa thx for translate!!! hehehe the damn cute!!! i cant take my eyes off him! ^_^

I dont know, maybe just because he is a celebrity so he have it copyrighted.. Or there is just something with the blog, no idea but as I known many celebrity do have their homepage,blog and etc copyrighted.

Yup you're rite, Sato is not the only who does that, in fact most of the celebs with ameblo blog copyright on theirs as well.. :)

Anyway, I am back again with another scans which are also taken from JUNON June 2009

051wpl.jpg

052ujs.jpg

053e.jpg

credit : sailorfirestar

Oricon: fresh actors to keep an eye on

Sat, May 9, 2009 (5:26pm EDT)

Several weeks ago, Oricon polled a group of 300 high school girls about up-and-coming young actors. The women were asked to identify which "fresh" actors they have been paying close attention to.

#1 was Takeru Sato, who first got his break as the star of "Kamen Rider Den-O." He has recently picked up a few major television roles in dramas such as "Bloody Monday" and "Mei-chan no Shitsuji."

Ranked 2nd was the highly popular Hiro Mizushima, who also appeared in "Mei-chan no Shitsuji." Haruma Miura, the star of "Bloody Monday," was #3.

1. Takeru Sato

2. Hiro Mizushima

3. Haruma Miura

4. Junpei Mizobata

5. Masaki Okada

6. Shohei Miura

7. Eita

8. Hiroshi Tamaki

9. Toma Ikuta

__Ryosuke Yamada

Source: Oricon, Tokyograph

thanks for the magazine scans Amy^^

the picture of him with Igarashi is mecha kakkoi!! Takeru look best in this haircut^^

do you have the rest of rookies members scans?

No Name?, thanks for the Oricon ranking^^

Congrats to Takeru, i hope he will get more dramas/movies :lol:

6 of my fave actors are on the list^^ yahoo~♥

ahh first saw him in bloody monday too :]

i reallllllly like sato

and hes so cute in mei chan..

<3333333

ahh first saw him in bloody monday too :]

i reallllllly like sato

and hes so cute in mei chan..

<3333333

me too really like him in Mei chan. I hope Mei chan will release a special or movie :lol:

Kento butler kakkoi nyaa~♥

i found a clip of Takeru with Tamaki Hiroshi. is this Takeru's new movie?

佐藤健&玉木宏 090518 NNN News リアルタイム

MW - Chapter 0 - The game of Satan.

it looks pretty interesting^^

Mina, Sato will be the lead on this new upcoming drama Japan Special 2009 "Mw Chapter 0: Akuma No Game"!

Even though I dont know what that drama is about, but yay for takeru!!<3

And omg, so much Takeru pics!! Makes me almost fainted from hotness^^ :rolleyes:

Mina, Sato will be the lead on this new upcoming drama Japan Special 2009 "Mw Chapter 0: Akuma No Game"!

Even though I dont know what that drama is about, but yay for takeru!!<3

And omg, so much Takeru pics!! Makes me almost fainted from hotness^^ :rolleyes:

i thought it is a movie :P so it is a drama japan special^^ and he is the lead? yay!

i think he mentioned about this in his new blog entry http://ameblo.jp/takeru-s/entry-10263619127.html

his kitty is so cute :lol:

thanks Baby.Pham^^

There will be a movie for MW as well but apparently Sato will only take the lead in the drama.

Tezuka's "MW" gets a TV drama prologue

May 18, 2009

The big screen adaptation of Osamu Tezuka's "MW," starring Hiroshi Tamaki and Takayuki Yamada, is scheduled for a July 4 release. But a few days before the opening, NTV will broadcast an original "MW" television drama special as well.

The drama is titled "MW Chapter 0: Akuma no Game" and is set several months before the actual story in Tezuka's manga. The main character is man named Takashi Morioka, who has lost his job and his home due to a recession. He ends up falling into a trap set by the diabolical Michio Yuuki (Tamaki), and in order to protect the things important to him, he is forced to stain his hands in evil.

Rising actor Takeru Sato, who is best known for fighting on the side of good in "Kamen Rider Den-O," will be taking on the role of Morioka. Like the movie, the drama will be directed by Hitoshi Iwamoto.

The "MW" drama is scheduled to air on NTV on June 30 at 9:00pm.

source: tokyograph

i thought it is a movie :P so it is a drama japan special^^ and he is the lead? yay!

i think he mentioned about this in his new blog entry http://ameblo.jp/takeru-s/entry-10263619127.html

his kitty is so cute :lol:

thanks Baby.Pham^^

Ah how comes you know everything or guessed everything writtens in his blog correct??=P

Tuesday, June 30.

PICTURE = A KITTY

21 broadcast.

NTV

The MW-MUU - the devil's game 0-for-chapters

Do we have a special star in the drama.

I say finally.

Everyone has been waiting for.

Yes.

The rice was delicious scene.

Details ↓

http://www.ntv.co.jp/pre/mw/ (PC)

http://www.4cast.co.jp/qr/mwzero/hp.cgi (mobile)

I was hard.

I still have not seen it in the editing process right now, is telling.

I really hope to see you.

The first broadcast will be just yet, and MW-MUU - Thanks for the Special Drama films.

Well I know it is. I'm much for all registered TAKERU flight.

Well thank you.

Thank you, I'm not even look at those who starts.

Is delighted with the change of atmosphere and I found I was young.

It's very early bird.

credits: Sato Blog

Lol I was lazy to caps the kitty so I just wrote it there, use your imagination as much as you know Takeru loves cats<3

Ah how comes you know everything or guessed everything writtens in his blog correct??=P

Lol I was lazy to caps the kitty so I just wrote it there, use your imagination as much as you know Takeru loves cats<3

because i saw the word 'MW' loll!

thanks for translating nyaa~^^

thanks for the news Amy^^

so there's two MW. no wonder i didn't see Takeru in MW movie website^^

yay for Take-chan ♥

I got another magazine scans for you gals...

JUNON July 2009

1458029629.jpg

1458029630.jpg

1458029631.jpg

1458029632.jpg

credit: jijan

"Beck," the popular music manga by Harold Sakuishi, is being adapted as a live-action film. Director Yukihiko Tsutsumi ("20th Century Boys") will be in charge of the project, with actor Hiro Mizushima in the leading role.

The manga, which was originally serialized from 2000 to 2008, tells the story of five young men who form a rock band called Beck. The protagonist in the manga was the guitarist/vocalist Yukio "Koyuki" Tanaka, but the film will instead revolve around the band's main guitarist and leader, Ryusuke Minami.

Mizushima has been cast as Ryusuke, while Takeru Sato will play the part of Koyuki. The two previously played brothers in the drama series "Mei-chan no Shi*suji." Playing the other members of Beck are Kenta Kiritani as the rapper Chiba, Osamu Mukai as the bassist Taira, and Aoi Nakamura as the drummer Saku.

30 original songs are being written, which will be performed by the actors themselves with real instruments. Mizushima and the others are currently undergoing special training for about a month. The movie's climax is said to be a large-scale concert scene with the band playing on stage.

Shooting is scheduled to start in early July, with a theatrical release expected in fall 2010.