Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

huangsy

[short Film 2009] Present 선물

Jung Woo Sung, Kim Ah Joong
Filming starts this week (of 2 Feb 2009)

Director : Kim Jee Woon 김지운 (The Good, The Bad, The Weird)

Cast : Jung Woo Sung, Kim Ah Joong,

20090202121919985g6_122515_0.jpg

LOL!

I remember mentioning this at LBH thread once (with janie-hunnie ^^) that it's most likely that JWS would be starring in Dir. KJW's next work as the leading man.. just like what happened with LBH; A Bittersweet Life followed by GBW. After the first time working together in GBW.. JWS seems very well-aquainted with Dir. Kim just like LBH and SKH-ssi..

that it's only a matter of time.. :P

Perfect couple..Kim Ah Joong n Jung Woo Sung!.. :) He's buddies with Dir KJW and hope to see more movies!!

Huang, you forgot JWS' family name in the title description.. hope you can add that in. ^^

Posted on 02.02.09 to Korean Movies by hanfever

Kim Ah Joong Takes On New Short Film ‘Gift’ With Jung Woo Sung

he lead for the successful film “200 Pounds Beauty” is back. Korean actress Kim Ah Joong will make a return to the movie scene after a long hiatus of 3 years. She will be collaborating with her co-star Jung Woo Sung in a short film, titled “Gift”, by director Kim Ji Yun Woon.

N2009012911132507001.jpg

Since Kim Ah Joong was propelled to stardom in 2006 through “200 Pounds Beauty”, she has not undertaken any another dramas or movies till now. She was previously waiting for “29 Years” but the movie has been infinitely delayed by Cheongeoram. Hence, this announcement of her return has been much anticipated by her eager fans.

The representative from Kim Ah Joong’s management company revealed that Kim Ah Joong will begin the shooting for “Gift” beginning this week at Seoul Kang Nam area. The film will only have a total length of ten over minutes. However, Kim Ah Joong will challenge an all new role in this film, playing as a character who betrays her organisation. Together with Jung Woo Sung, the combination is set to arouse the anticipation of many fans.

Translated by hanfever.com, image from empas.com

=D So excited... i love jung woo sung.. he's so hot!

anyone knows about the movie plot?? already antecipating it!! ^^

this was a really really weird movie..

i didn't get it..it was.. weird but good

damnn i didn't know kim ah joong was such a versatile actress

i liked her in thisss :]

oh and as always jung woo sung was hot!

ahhhh, but yeaaa hopefully there would be subs and then maybe then i'll fully understand

what the hell went on :P