the girl who!

Lee Min Jung 이민정

12,480 posts in this topic

Posted

new SKIN FOOD pic :wub: :wub:

skin-food.jpg

awww I loved that haircut too ... hahaha I think I loved all her previous hairstyles :lol: :lol:

@ LMJ DC Gall

Posted

omonna ... these two are trying to kill me????????? :wub: :wub: new pics of BIG!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

stills.jpg

stills2.jpg

stills1.jpg

hahaha aigooooo he looks so shy and the way she laughs ... awww these two are so adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

Source : Newsen

Posted

omona xDDD ... because of my excitement I couldn't see the pics properly! but Gong Yoo was carrying a pen and a box??? ... seems like he was proposing to our goddess! :wub: :wub:

EDIT : according to the articles, her skirt was ripped ... and he helped her with a staple?? :lol: :lol:

here's a better pic!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

big_1.jpg

and ... paf!!! our Min Jung simply laughed :lol: :lol:

Posted

kyaaa! new KOLON SPORTS wallpaper w00t.gifw00t.gif :

kolon-sports-wallpaper1.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

@ LMJ DC Gall

Posted

Awww thats such a sweet of him, he sure lived up to his title as the perfect fiancee B)

If i were MinJung i would be giddy too, the gesture is simple but intimate at the same time :wub: :wub:

Cant wait to see the poster concepts :rolleyes:

Posted

Awww thats such a sweet of him, he sure lived up to his title as the perfect fiancee B)

If i were MinJung i would be giddy too, the gesture is simple but intimate at the same time :wub: :wub:

Cant wait to see the poster concepts :rolleyes:

awww that's true ... the scene is really sweet because Gong Yoo was trying to protect her of public embarrassed , but he was sooooooooooooo shy touching her legs that she's couldn't help but laughing :lol: :lol: these two are so sweet! :wub: :wub:

and seems like the production teams love our couple and specially our goddess! xD they are praising all the time our Min Jung and I'm so happy for her , Min Jung is such a lovable woman :wub: :wub:

On ‘Big,’ Lee Min Jung can’t stop smiling at Gong Yoo

20120514111310234.jpg

Actress Lee Min Jung, who appears on KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Big, is enjoying shooting the series with Gong Yoo.

Lee and Gong recently shot a scene, in which Lee ( who plays the role of Gil Da Ran) visits a hospital, where Gong (who plays the role of Seo Yoon Jae) works as a doctor. Gong is a perfect fiance for Lee, who is very shy and works as a teacher. They were having a great time sitting on a bench but Gong suddenly started fixing Lee’s skirt with a stapler because the hem of her skirt was pulled down.

Lee couldn’t help laughing at Gong, who was fixing her skirt while wearing a serious face. But when they started shooting the scene, Lee did a wonderful job portraying a girl who is fallen in love with her fiance. She showed off her charms and was praised by the entire crew for looking like a goddess.

Many people are wondering what kind of story will be continued in the series, which will start airing in June on KBS 2TV.

Source : Korea.com

Posted

another pic of our goddess filming!!!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif:rolleyes:

filming.jpg

wahhh her outfits are all so cute ... our Daran will be a lovable character, just like Min Jung :wub: ( except for the clumsiness :lol: )

Posted

here are the 3 latest stills of our BIG couple ... HQ versions ^_^ ^_^ :

min-jung_big.jpg

big3.jpg

big_1.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Source : Mundo Hallyu

Posted

kyaaa another KOLON SPORTS wallpaper w00t.gifw00t.gif:rolleyes:

kolon-sports-wallpaper2.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

@ LMJ DC Gall

Posted

EXO-K's Leader SuHo :" The star i want to meet: 'Fellow member D.O look-a-like' Lee MinJung SunBae-nim"

Recently Rookie Boyband Exo-K member went to Radio Show and each of them were asked which celeb they want to meet the most.

Heres the answer:

Kai : Han YeSeul ChanYeol : Scarlett Johansson BaekHyun : Han GaIn D.O : Amanda Seyfried SeHun :Choi JiWoo SuHo : Lee MinJung

Watch Here

Start @12:12

LOL They look nothing a like :sweatingbullets: He look so shy while answering it,so cute~~~ :lol:

Posted

EXO-K's Leader SuHo :" The star i want to meet: 'Fellow member D.O look-a-like' Lee MinJung SunBae-nim"

Recently Rookie Boyband Exo-K member went to Radio Show and each of them were asked which celeb they want to meet the most.

Heres the answer:

Kai : Han YeSeul ChanYeol : Scarlett Johansson BaekHyun : Han GaIn D.O : Amanda Seyfried SeHun :Choi JiWoo SuHo : Lee MinJung

Watch Here

Start @12:12

LOL They look nothing a like :sweatingbullets: He look so shy while answering it,so cute~~~ :lol:

hahahaha awww another fanboy to the big list xDDD ... LOLOL !!!!!!!!!! watched the video and he was ssssssso shy mentioning our goddess! hahahaha so cute :lol:

talking about love :lol: :lol: saw 3 reports about several polls about ... marriage?? :lol:

here's the first one :

Lee Min Jung, romance, they want to marry Star # 1

l_2012051601001882000149471.jpg

Survey launched seven stone and sports tend to

Immigration actor Jung (30, photo), a sports and entertainment stars, romance, marriage and want to unplug the star topped.

Sports tend to 195 anniversary of founding seven male sports stars (153), entertainment stars (42) aimed at 'star wanted to romance' and 'Star Wants to Marry' on both the water sector, a result of the two EC ranked.

Lee 'star wanted to romance "category, 46 votes (24%, multiple responses) received Kim Tae-hee (26 votes, 13%), ahyiyu (25 votes, 13%), reservoir (17 votes, 9%) and Mr. was followed. 'Star Wants to Marry' on 39 votes (20%) accounted for obtaining normal. Kim Tae-hee (34 votes, 17%), Ha (18 votes, 9%) ranked second and third seeds, respectively.

2009 drama "Boys Over Flowers" on the hero's fiancee, Lee rose to stardom in reverse hajaegyeong film "Cyrano yeonaejojakdan> <Wonderful Radio>, drama," Midas> etc. have appeared.

Hajaegeunssineun pop culture critic, "teolteolhago is human, yet somehow feels like a girl. Basically abilities as an actor is outgoing. Looks, acting ability, personality and seems to be comprehensively assessed, "he said. Following "entertainers and sports stars in their chosen survey thing for two consecutive years topped the TV or on the screen similar to the sight and the actual image is due to receive an assessment," he said.

Meanwhile, the man who is dating female celebrities celebrities ranked by a stomach <harm embraces month> who appeared in gimsuhyeonssi (17.1%) ranked second, and the man who married a stomach celebrities <neongkuljjae gulreoon you> are appeared in yujunsangssi (22.9%), respectively.

Last year, Lee launched a survey on the sixth anniversary 'favorite actress' star dating a girl who 'wanted to marry a woman star' a top up for two consecutive years ranked top. KBS2 drama "Big" (June will be broadcast) and being photographed, he "in the same field with colleagues and sports stars are out gave Articles screen or picture-in-shape, as well as shooting in the workplace are evaluated in good means be regarded as a pleasure," said that testimony.

Source : Sports Khan

Posted

here are the results of the poll ^_^ ^_^ :

poll.jpg

and now ... ana rticle related to our BIG couple :P :

NG Stills of Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo on "Big"

6f9e7244828611488104d9fe460bf3a3_large.jpg

Actress Lee Min Jung burst into laughter because of actor Gong Yoo.

Stills from upcoming KBS2 drama "Big," which starts airing in early June, were revealed from behind-the-scenes! Audiences are curious as to why Lee Min Jung is laughing while Gong Yoo kneels beside her, concentrating as he staples the side of her skirt. (Although I can see how that could be funny.)

During a recent filming, the rehearsal had to be paused because she kept on laughing at the sight of Gong Yoo with the stapler.

In this particular scene from "Big," Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo), who is the perfect fiancee and a doctor at the hospital, enjoys a date with Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung), who is a teacher. Because he is a perfectionist, he decides that he has to fix her skirt right then and there with the stapler he carries around in his pocket.

Even in this funny situation, Gong Yoo's facial expression was so serious and concentrated that Lee Min Jung could not contain her laughter. She laughed all through the rehearsal, creating a lighthearted mood for the cast and staff.

Can't wait to see "Big" when it starts airing!

Source : Soompi News

Posted

official pics from ELLE Korea .... the pics were taken with the items that our goddess donate to a charity auction ( sponsored by Elle Magazine ) :

elle1.jpg

elle2.jpg

awww I love you Min Jung ah ,,, you're such a kind girl with a heart of gold :D

Posted

‘BIG’ Released Gong Yoo & Lee Min Jung’s Happy Couple Shots

big_GY-LMJ3-1.jpg

After the snowy date scenes, here’s the new stills released for the upcoming rom-com ‘Big’ showing our leading couple Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung spend the time together on the bench in front of a hospital.

He’s seen in his doctor robes and gets down on one knee as if he’s going to propose to her.I just love them both, they look adorable together. I’m hoping we can see the trailer a lot sooner!

The premiere is on June 4.

Source : Mydramadiary

Posted

Gong Yoo is Interested in Lee Min Jung’s Skirt

98009146.jpg

Gong Yoo has gotten his hands on Lee Min Jung’s skirt!

Gong Yoo will be starring in KBS2’s upcoming drama Big with Lee Min Jung. The drama forewarns a sweet romance to come, and the somewhat sneaky stills prove it.

Big revealed a new romantic still featuring Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung on May 14. In the photo, Gong Yoo is shown kneeling in front of Lee Min Jung and touching the hem of her skirt. Lee Min Jung has burst into laughter, making everyone wonder what’s so funny.

In Big, Gong Yoo will be playing a perfect man with the soul of a teenager, and Lee Min Jung will become his fiancée, a naïve schoolteacher. The drama will be about what happens when a doctor and an 18 year old teenager have their souls swapped.

The stills show a visit from the schoolteacher Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) to the hospital of her perfect fiancée Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo). When the hem of Da Ran’s skirt starts to fray, Yoon Jae brings a medical stapler to staple the hem up himself.

After the photo was released, netizens left reactions such as, ‘What story will the two be telling?’, ‘Just looking at the photos make me feel good’ and ‘I’m looking forward to the Hong Sisters’ romantic comedy.’

The romcom Big will start airing sometime this June.

Source : Enewsworld

Posted

today ... no stills of our Gil Daran , but at least we have funny pictures of her fiancé (already possesed :lol: :lol: )

big_gy.jpg

hahaha Gong Yoo is awesome! and he looks so clumsy xD the perfect match for Daran :lol: :lol:

@ My Daily

Posted

aigooo another pic of our goddess filming today !!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

5.png

^ she's the one with the light blue bag :wub: :wub:

6.png

I'm curious who is the guy ... seems like he's Shin Won Ho ( the guy who took the pics was sooo excited about seeing our goddess that he forgot to mention the guy xD ... he was like : I saw Lee Min Jung, I saw Lee Min Jung :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Source : Naver

Posted

talking about love :lol: :lol: saw 3 reports about several polls about ... marriage?? :lol:

here's the first one :

That was a poll recently conducted by SportKhan newspaper to commemorate their 7th annual anniversary. They asked a total of 223 participant consist of each 153 Sport Celebrities and 70 Male Celebrities on which female star they would like to date and married respectively.

The result show that both categories were dominated by Lee MinJung with 46 vote for "Dating" n 39 vote for 'Married". As if that wasnt enough, she also the winner of last year poll with the same 'all-kill' result (well she actually lost 1 point to Kim Tae Hee in Marriage categories, but at least she lead by 5 point this year ;) ), plus the fact that that this year's vote number almost triple up last year's one. B) Awesome!

Heres the comparison articles link:

2012 Poll Result

2011 / Last Year Poll Result

Posted

That was a poll recently conducted by SportKhan newspaper to commemorate their 7th annual anniversary. They asked a total of 223 participant consist of each 153 Sport Celebrities and 70 Male Celebrities on which female star they would like to date and married respectively.

The result show that both categories were dominated by Lee MinJung with 46 vote for "Dating" n 39 vote for 'Married". As if that wasnt enough, she also the winner of last year poll with the same 'all-kill' result (well she actually lost 1 point to Kim Tae Hee in Marriage categories, but at least she lead by 5 point this year ;) ), plus the fact that that this year's vote number almost triple up last year's one. B) Awesome!

Heres the comparison articles link:

2012 Poll Result

2011 / Last Year Poll Result

aigoooo so she was selected for celebrities??? :blink: hahaha you go girl! well,that's not a big surprise ... only watching at the big amount of celebrity fans of her ^_^ thanks for the explanation, sis :D

our girl is the ideal woman of korean men ... now it's clear :lol:

Big’s soul-swapping shenanigans

Big9.jpg

HEE. Hee hee hee. I am so going to love this drama. I knew when Gong Yoo teamed up with the Hong sisters, resistance would be futile. And so far the stills aren’t proving me wrong. Getting my hopes up is usually not allowed, but damnit, my excitement just will not be tamed. Here’s another set of stills from the upcoming romantic comedy Big, where a soul-swapped Gong Yoo gets stealthy, pink-panther-style.

When a freak accident causes 18-year old Kyung-joon and 30-year old Yoon-jae to swap bodies, a high school troublemaker suddenly finds himself in the body of a grown man. In his stupor, he finds his way to the hospital where his original body (played by Shin Won-ho) is being treated. Only when he gets there, he’s further freaked out by the sight of his new body’s face plastered all over the hospital’s walls, because Yoon-jae is a star doctor there… and he happens to be the face of its PR. Ha. The sight of Gong Yoo covering up his own face in terror just cracks me up.

Then below that are shots of the original doctor Yoon-jae pre-swap, being the perfect boyfriend and stapling his fiancée’s skirt hem when it comes undone. You mean he just carries a stapler, at all times? In his geeky pocket protector? Omg, if you make Gong Yoo play a nerd, I’m a goner. He was apparently so funny that Lee Min-jung couldn’t keep a straight face, which is pretty much what I wonder through most Hong sisters dramas: How on earth are they acting and not laughing right now?

We’ve had our share of body-swapping dramas in recent years, but this one’s guaranteed to milk the comedy out of the situation, which is what I’m most excited about. It’s one thing when drama heroes are immature and bratty just because, but this premise gives that trope an actual motivation other than Just Born An richard simmons. The age/soul swapping gives us fantastic comedy setups, but also sets the stage for some heart-tugging coming of age as well. Show, you’d better deliver.

Big follows Love Rain on KBS.

Big13.jpg

Source : Dramabeans

Posted

HANKOOK Tires ads ^_^ ^_^ :

hankook-ad.jpg

hankook-ad1.jpg

ahh she looks so beautiful with long hair :wub: :wub: :wub:

Source : LMJ DC Gall