Quantcast
StaRix

Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

Jeez, why is this thread so dead?

The people at PPCA are working on a Birthday Project, to send gifts, letters, etc. to Bo Young on her birthday (in Feb.) If you're interested and can help, check the info below. 

Fancafe update + vlive to tells us that filming for Your Wedding is over! Can't wait to watch the movie 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/50844  no subs yet

Now time for her to rest. Let's hope we can hear something about a next project soon <3

• Like 2

hello, it has been a long time not dropping by. I am thinking of letting go my [DVD] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (JTBC TV Drama), all in good condition (I only watch once or twice).  I am selling at the same price USD121.87, which is the same price as when I bought last time, excluding shipping price (Sorry can't make it lower because last time I have to pay for high postage and tax rate). Preferably UK/Ireland/Europe area as long as you are willing to pay for the postage (and maybe Malaysia etc but delivery will be much later I can only deliver them around June/July). 

So, if anyone interested, you can DM me :)

12 hours ago, adqu said:

Thank you @adqu for the beautiful PBY CF..She has indeed becoming prettier lately. And this CF has shown the bright and cheerful side that is still in her. Love her to the moon:love:

• Like 2

Park Bo Young as a special MC for SBS Cultwo Show

Park Bo Young sent coffee truck support for Park Hyung Sik (KBS2 Drama Suits)

• Like 1

Your Wedding Official Poster

20180514_1526283364_60990400_1.jpg

image.jpg

All cr. as labeled

Edited by bohmi
  • Like 1

PBY 1st fan meeting. Song Joong Ki & Park Hyung Sik also send greeting video to Bovely.

pby.jpg

cr. weibo & ladysong14

• Like 3

I can't believe her first fan meeting:ohow first?I miss so much her I hope her partner will be good

• Like 2