Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frosted Cheerios

Would You Rather Be Good Looking Or Have A Great Personality?

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a random question : )

Please provide a rationale as to why you chose your answer.

Posted

i think i'd rather be great looking and have a lame personality.

lol,i myself am ugly and boring. xD

Posted

Great personality!! 100% .... because people with great personality dont have a low-self estemm...they happy with who they are!

If they start to care about how they look... then their self-estemm is really low and it does effect their personality.. bcoz they shallow! and shallow people are immature..

& People with a great personality perfers to b with someone who has a great personality too...

If someone is not great, boring, lame and stupid etc... why would a guy/girl with a great personality fall for this type of person? .. think about it! if they so great.. they will b with someone great becoz they deserve to! .. i guess some ppl have their own description of a 'great personality' .. but i met alot of people who have wot i truly can say a 'great personality' .. and they have highs sandards themselves! & they are a word person.. not a picture.. so looks is not important!

Posted

the latter since i would expect my other to have a great personality

Posted

great personality is everything..but, for me looking great still wins :lol:

Posted

i guess personality lol. but i wouldn't mind have good looks too hahaha xD

Posted

great personality and below average looking!

because, if you're good looking people will be attracted to your looks

i know for us not-so-attractive people love will be frustrated, but guy will be attracted to us for our personalities, and it should be soooo much more special etc because it would more likely be love than crushes or lust!

and looks can fade..

with a better personality

i'll have better friends/relationships and personally i just would want to live life the best i can and i think its the inside that matter

Posted

I already have a quite boring personality, and I get by OK with it. So I would want some good looks to go with that.

Posted

Great personality for sure. That would stay with me always. Beauty fades over time; who you truly are is what matters. Besides, the guys that go for personality over looks are usually much better IMO.

Posted

I rather be great looking. It's been proven that great looking people are treated better and have more advantages compared to below average people.

Posted

why choose when you have the best of both worlds? hahaha

Posted

well, beauty doesn't last forever, personality does. Simple as.

When I'm old and wrinkly my personality's gonna still be there ^-^

Posted

Prettier people get the special treatment. LOL. So I go with the first choice.

But seriously, some people say if you are good looking, then people are going to like you more. Some people are just plain shallow -______-"

Posted

Prettier people get the special treatment. LOL. So I go with the first choice.

But seriously, some people say if you are good looking, then people are going to like you more. Some people are just plain shallow -______-"

...and the difference is?

anyhow, i'd rather be ugly and interesting. you can buy beauty but you can't buy brains/humour (:

Posted

i choose to be great looking but have a lame/boring personality. it really sucks but you can change your personality if you really want to. having natural beauty is ^__^

Posted

I would say below average looks and great personality. I rather be a really interesting people than pretty and boring.

Posted

I rather have a great personality and lack looks.

Would you rather hang out with someone who isn't that pretty and have fun or hang out with someone who looks gorgeous but is boring?

Posted

I rather have a great personality because a person becomes attractive in the long run when they've got an awesome personality. There are always materialistic things that can a make person look better but a great personality isn't something you come across everyday.

Posted

I agree with bea55 and xrockstar... pretty people get treated differently. Yay for being superficial!

Posted

I rather be great looking. It's been proven that great looking people are treated better and have more advantages compared to below average people.

That's probably assuming their personalities are on the same level.

Honestly, I have this friend who is a little above average in terms of looks but she has the greatest personality ever. She has all these guys swarming at her feet. I'm envious. I don't know how she does it, but I wish her awesome personality will rub off onto me.

Trust me, no matter how good looking you are, no one will give you the time of day if you have the most horrible personality. Sure, guys everywhere will look at you, but they won't approach or get to know you. :(

Like others have said, you can try to change your personality, but keep in mind that who you are is already rooted in you. You can try to be more outgoing/happy/etc but that's just a bunch of sugarcoating business unless you can really change.