Quantcast

Spackman’s Sovereign Default to star Korean heart-throb Yoo Ah-in

SINGAPORE (Dec 1): Spackman Entertainment Group says its upcoming film, Sovereign Default will feature top-tier Korean actor Yoo Ah-in, veteran Korean actress Kim Hye-soo and French star actor Vincent Cassel.

The movie by the group’s wholly owned subsidiary, Zip Cinema, is a historical financial thriller depicting the behind‐the‐scenes story of the tumultuous week leading up to the rescue package agreed upon between the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and South Korea to prevent its economy from collapsing during the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis.

Targeted for released in 1H18, the movie will be distributed by CJ Entertainment and the total production budget is tentatively set at about KRW9.7 billion ($12 million).

Actor Yoo Ah-in is represented by Korean talent management agency, UAA & Co, a subsidiary of the group’s associated company, Spackman Media Group.

Charles Spackman, executive chairman and CEO of Spackman, says, “With a strong cast of veteran actors and Zip Cinema’s production capability under Eugene Lee’s leadership, we look forward to delivering another high quality film.”

Source : https://www.theedgesingapore.com/spackman’s-sovereign-default-star-korean-heart-throb-yoo-ah

• Like 1

Burning Official Poster

1526301875_1352532.jpg

Burning VIP Premier

----------------------------------

Sovereign Default still cuts

20180510_1525939547_14654500_1.jpg

Spoiler

20180510_1525939436_38789900_1.jpg

All cr. to the owner / as labeled

• Like 1

So here’s where all the Yoo Ah In fans are at! Been a fan for years but mostly hang out at the Drama/Movies forum. I set up a page there for Burning but no one responded :flushed:

I am SO excited by what I’m reading about Burning!!!! It’s time the world recognizes the brilliance of Yoo Ah In!!!!

• Like 2

On 5/19/2018 at 11:39 PM, justamom said:

So here’s where all the Yoo Ah In fans are at! Been a fan for years but mostly hang out at the Drama/Movies forum. I set up a page there for Burning but no one responded :flushed:

I am SO excited by what I’m reading about Burning!!!! It’s time the world recognizes the brilliance of Yoo Ah In!!!!

I agree! I'm excited to see Burning and will wait for it from my end of the globe! :)

• Like 1

Hello everybody ! :)

I am new here . Yesterday I finished watching ''Six flying dragons'' and here I am...as a Yoo Ah In's fan :grin: I was very impressed by his Lee Bang Won :heart: Amazing actor. Now I am searching what other dramas/movies he has 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 11:37 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Hello everybody ! :)

I am new here . Yesterday I finished watching ''Six flying dragons'' and here I am...as a Yoo Ah In's fan :grin: I was very impressed by his Lee Bang Won :heart: Amazing actor. Now I am searching what other dramas/movies he has 

My personal favorite is A Secret Love Affair. But he was also excellent in Chicago Typewriter (which I think is super underrated.). 

Happy Birthday to the insanely talented Yoo Ah In!! I hope you grace our screens for a long long time!

bf85d93f59ffd18f3925289da3d69fb882e4262d