Quantcast
akinahana89

IU (아이유)

Oh my...found this fmv...

My favorite boy and my amazing girl in new drama could it be true..??

Ctto.

Both have beautiful eye brows and sexy shoulder/collar bone  :wub:

Awww, new drama please.

The uploader mixed IU trough the night mv with hymne to death, and IU scarlet heart voice over i quess.

• Like 1

:wub: does my ears  cheat me??...woww  IU husky voice:wub:...i knew  she sang trough the night beautifully like wise ,but on this Thai concert sounded different   :love:..thank you for teen IU signatures voice Jieuna...:heart:

• Like 1

For short-term again we face some news might divert Us in never ending arguments, some fans felt uncomfortable offer the wave whom the signale as to overboard some was to happy to celebrate their "dream" is become near "true" or someone like me who stranded in between  because i think we shouldn't put our opinion to presumed this and that and  tried to guard our comments to not crossed boundaries or just assist this situation in certain way is the best because we really don't know what the futures might happen.

THE best we could do is just let's move on to real topic, hoping and wishing to all opinion got peaceful settlement without hurting each other.  Just 3 more days to our Queen Taiwan concert. 

Peaceful Ueana:heart: is the best.

Hi guys..I'm a fan of My Ahjussi and in this video I found that Lee Sun Kyun mentioned about IU. Could anyone here who understand Korean translate it for me? Thank you in advance :)